Bitdefender GravityZone Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Bitdefender GravityZone

Bitdefender GravityZone ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen physische Arbeitsplätze vor verschiedenen Cyberbedrohungen wie Datenschutzverletzungen, Ransomware, Phishing und mehr schützen können. Zu den wichtigsten...

4,4
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Bitdefender GravityZone durchsuchen

210 von 210 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

A reliable antivirus

Experience was good overall great piece of software, the only super frustrating part was the installation after after having had installed a trial version of Bitdefender antivirus.

- It does not dramatically slow your system when performing updates.
- it comes with VPN.
- It has the anti ransomware.
- The interface is really easy to use.
- It detects viruses and gives you options on what to do with it.
- The password wallet is awesome you have all sorts of options in it to access your accounts with ease and security.
- You get 3 computers coverage with one payment or you can also use it on your phone.
- The safe pay feature is great for transactions and does not interfere with other SSL sites.

- The initial set up is confusing, especially if you used a trial version and you signed up with an email address.
- So you have to complete uninstall the trial version and install the paid version.

Warum Bitdefender GravityZone gewählt wurde

It was slowing my computer

Mantas
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Best in the market

If there might be any issues those will come out in the beginning. Once installed works like a charm and never had a problem with it.

Business version is reasonably easy to setup and deploy. Users do not see hundreds of notifications (which are annoying) and overall is really easy to monitor.
Total Security package is hands down easy to use and software does it all for you. Even on the phone it is securing you against all threats in the web.

Not always deployment tool works so have to use other methods (there are few) and so have to keep an eye if all devices have it installed (task have not failed).

Warum Bitdefender GravityZone gewählt wurde

At a time ESET been missing couple tools and have been behind with building security patches against new malware.

ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender was and still is "the best of the breed".
Burim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

A great endpoint security solution but not easy to manage

Overall it was positive, because it is a powerful and effective endpoint security solution, however, as an IT Engineer it was hard to manage and maintain.

I like how effective it is against threats of various natures. It is without a doubt a powerful solution for any company, big or small.

It is not easy to manage. We had bitdefender management platform installed inside our on-prem infrastructure, and while it worked great, managing endpoints, creating and managing policies is a complex endeavour and not intuitive at all. Also, it may be trivial to some, but scheduled scanning while active tends to use quite a chunk of system resources slowing down the computer significatly during active operations.

Falcon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bitdefender GravityZone

We had to go with Crowdstrike because it was 100% cloud solution, easier to manage and used less system resources.

Antwort von bitdefender

Dear Burim,
Thank you for your review! We value your thoughts on our solution's detection capabilities.
We understand your concerns about policy management and the slowdown situation. Improving user experience is a priority, and our teams are actively enhancing Gravityzone for a smoother experience, as well as optimizing resource utilization. Our support team is available 24/7 to address any issues quickly and permanently.
While we offer on-premises options, our portfolio includes 100% cloud-based prevention, protection, detection and response capabilities suitable for any organization: from achieving cybersecurity compliance in a small/medium business, to protecting complex infrastructures like cloud workloads or datacenters. Your feedback is important, and we appreciate the opportunity to clarify.
Contact us at [email protected] to share more about your experience. Thank you for your feedback, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Best, The Bitdefender Team

Beantwortet am 14.7.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Bitdefender GravityZone

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Trellix Endpoint Security

Eli

Bewertet am 14.7.2019

Best Antivirus Program I Have Used and Managed

Overall, I am very happy with the product. It continues to perform better than other Antivirus programs that I have used in the past. I have greatly reduced the amount of time spent on virus remediation.

Since switching to BitDefender, the number of infections reported by my clients has drastically decreased. I am very impressed with how effective the product is. Additionally, I rarely see a performance impact on the systems that are being protected.

There are some limitations to exclusions that can be a bit frustrating. Some exclusions must be added with the full path, so if a program is in the profile of many different users across multiple computers, if can be hard to manage.

Warum Bitdefender GravityZone gewählt wurde

We were dealing with too frequent crypto-infections on client computers with VIPRE. After switching to BitDefender the amount of infections that we dealt with was greatly reduced.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender had the best reviews. Peers that used the product liked it. Published test results reported the BitDefender stopped the most infections.
Jason
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Excellent AV Software

Our experience is that since switching to their software, we've had minimal infections while reducing crypto virus/ransomware to zero.

It's detection rate with minimal false positives. The sandbox analyzer is a lifesaver too. Deployment was pretty straightforward as well.

It's a little resource intensive. We've had numerous complaints about it affecting PC performance from users.

Warum Bitdefender GravityZone gewählt wurde

Just a better product. We had numerous issues with viruses and ransomware with Vipre.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bitdefender GravityZone

Just a better overall product and pricing was pretty aggressive too.
Kenny

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

Excellent Product

Overall it has been a great solution. I continually look for new features And modules I can add on from Bitdefender to create a better overall protection solution.

I use Bitdefender Gravityzone For my computers as well as all of my clients computers. The platform is great, the protection is amazing And being cloud hosted is very helpful.

It was a little difficult to get started as I had to be redirected to reseller but once that process was complete they have been a huge help. So it wasn’t really a negative

Falcon

Warum Bitdefender GravityZone gewählt wurde

Best reviews and proven ability of Bitdefender.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bitdefender GravityZone

Pricing, capabilities and overall platform.
Walter
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung

Bewertet am 12.12.2020

One of the best antivirus, antimalware, products in the market

One of the few software products that actually work, and work well in the background without constant interruptions, or requiring constant attention. The scanning of a complete system can be done very quickly and unobtrusively. Warnings appear only when there is an actual potential problem, otherwise the software works very well and very effectively. We just wish that all software programs worked in a similar fashion.

Very easy to install and use. Non intrusive unless there is an issue. The price is very reasonable and support is always available.

Compared to other anti-virus and anti-software programs, this one does not appear to have any problems or flaws that would detract from its use.

Amitkumar
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Bitdefender The perfect Endpoint security solution

It's a good product and user-friendly. We have been using it for a long time. It has a good detection ratio and features that are needed to prevent cyber attacks.

In many cases, Bitdefender has a very good detection ratio. In many cases, we prevented the ransomware attacks.
User friendly .
Good Support.

Patch management need to improve.
It should provide the ability to deploy third-party software.

Don
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Best antivirus protection

The problem that Bitdefender solves is that I don't worry about intrusions and infections. I still need to keep on my colleagues about email phishing (no package can prevent social engineered attacks) but as far as website and file downloads, I feel secure and protected. Peace of mind is worth the price and more.

Best rated antivirus and is light on computer resources. Too many of the best known antivirus packages are resource hogs that slow down your system. Bit defender is light weight and still able to provide top-rated protection. It also has a suite of add-ons like VPN, ransomware protection and payment protection. Highly recommended!

The license covers 3 computers. The process to install it on multiple systems is a bit clunky but not impossible to use.

Walt
Walt
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Best Antimalware Platform I've Used in the last 20 years

Bitdefender has been incredible to work with as a vendor.

Bitdefender actually listens to their customers. After submitting a number of detailed bug reports and feature requests, I was actually approached by Product Management for my input and to better understand some of the suggestions I had made.

When we decided to make the migration to their cloud solution, there was no integration with our LogRhythm SIEM. I worked with both vendors to make this happen and it was Bitdefender that finally provided a solution. they actually went through the process of becoming a LogRhythm partner to get access to resources to make this happen. Migration was held up for a significant time waiting on this. Bitdefender did not activate our subscription license until I have them the go ahead after integration was established. I was able to set up the cloud infrastructure before we started paying for it.

Bitdefender Gravityzone Business is an extremely cost effective and high performance solution that puts the 5 other enterprise endpoint protection products I've managed over the last 20 years to shame.

It is simple to deploy and manage. It requires minimal attention. custom exclusions are rare and those I've had to create have been due to vendor stupidity, like sharing updates in an AWS container. I

n addition to the typical features of most endpoint protection products, it includes features that are found in specialized products that cost more than Bitdefender alone. I've told many an endpoint security vendor, "Sorry, Bitdefender already does that for me. It might not do it as well, but it does the job your software does and more for less than half of what you want to charge me for your one trick pony."

Bitdefender keeps adding security features to the base product without raising the price or drop in performance. It provides amazing network protection without implementing the Firewall. It is the only comprehensive solution I know of that provides true Ransomware Protection, which is behavior based. I have actually seen this in action when migrating data to a niche document management application. Bitdefender saw it encrypting files willy nilly while ingesting them and determined the behavior matched that of a ransomware application and stopped it dead. The application had previously encrypted files that were uploaded to it and it had never triggered before.

The only time I've run into significant difficulty was migrating from on premise to the cloud. The methods for doing that were not ass clean or simple to implement as I would have liked. The migration patch is not "finished" software and I've determined that systems that were "migrated" have leftover information from the On-Premise configuration that causes random communication issues that are invariably cleared by uninstalling and reinstalling.

lynn
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

No worries with Bitdefender

We tried a few other programs and when we switches to bitdefender noticed an improvement in the performance of the PC along and they dont constantly bombard you with offers to upgrade or add on services, which is a plus!

Bid defender is a great anti-virus program that doesn't overly bog down your PC, like many other programs do. It auto updates and scans in the background for problems but doesn't slow down my system like some of the other programs I have used did.

There really aren't any cons to this program, it does what it says and seems to keep the computer working efficiently with out annoying pop ups.

Elisabetta
Elisabetta
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Protect Your Business with the Comprehensive Cybersecurity Solution of Bitdefender GravityZone

With GravityZone, businesses can manage all their security needs from a single console, including monitoring, reporting, and policy management. It also offers integration with other security solutions, such as SIEM (security information and event management) and other endpoint protection platforms, to provide an even more comprehensive security posture.

Bitdefender GravityZone is a comprehensive cybersecurity solution that provides advanced threat prevention, risk management, and endpoint protection for businesses of all sizes. It is designed to help companies detect, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks, and to secure their network, endpoints, and sensitive data.

Due to the many features and tools offered by GravityZone, the platform can be quite complex and may require more IT expertise and resources to implement and manage. GravityZone requires a certain level of system resources and may not be suitable for older or less powerful systems, which could impact system performance and user experience.

Phil
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 18.1.2022

A great antivirus and security package

Great overall security suite.

This suite has helped me for years to protect my PCs and mobile devices. It doesn't slow down the computer and detects and protects the computer very well. Frequent updates are provided and there are many additional features to protect and optimize your computer.

Sometimes the profile popups are a little annoying but it is also good to know that it is protecting you.

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

I find Bitdefender very good

I don't have to worry about computer and network security.

I began using this software when my Anti-Virus software provider of many years was forced to change from a previously top-notch product to Bitdefender - I have not been disappointed. I'm no expert in digital security but need good protection and Bitdefender seems to have an excellent record. It is quite easy to use and manage and I've not had any infections or compromised computers - I guess that says something. Support is very quick and professional.

Nothing I can think of that I don't like.

Steve
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Cyber Protection

I have been using Bitdefender for the last two years. I have not had any problems, or attacks on my computers since using Bitdefender. Keeping my computers running is essential to my real estate business.

There is nothing I don't like about my experience with Bitdefender.

Gihan
Gihan
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

Bitdefender - Best Security

Overall this is good solution for personal / home use. if you are planning to install inside a corporate environment, you will face some difficulties while configuring the application because you have to do big application whitelisting process, because the Bitdefender application monitoring process is very advanced.

As a home user I mostly like the detection engine of the virous guard, it detects all threats before they active and also this is not a very heavy virous guard. as a personal user all the features are in Bitdefender is very helpful to me for protect my computer from various kind of attacks. the firewall, email threat protection and application monitoring is very advanced.

As a home user The installation process is bit difficult, first have to install it as a trial version and then you have to login to the app using registered account, and you have to add license to the web portal, It's bit difficult.

Dan
Dan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

Runs without Issue - Could Provide Better Controls

BitDefender does a great job at its core purpose: keeping my network safe from viruses and malware. It runs in the background and doesn't hog my CPU or memory like McAfee and Kaspersky has done in the past. I've been pleased with the GravityZone web interface and deployment options as well; and I really like the quickview dashboard giving me a birds-eye view of my current network status.

The individual use experience even for power users is a bit limited. While the product runs on my machine, I don't feel like I can do much more with is other than update the definitions or run a full scan. It is difficult to mark items as safe or to track what traffic is blocked in real-time.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Worked until it didn't

Based on the advice of my point of sale software company I installed Bitdefender onto my server to take care of viruses that got past my other antivirus software that I was using. It worked great until suddenly it became incompatible with the POS software. We had a very frustrating couple of months of having the POS computers freeze up. We ultimately figured out that it was the anti-virus software not working with the POS software. We removed Bitdefender and installed other anti-virus software and our problems stopped. I ultimately blame our POS software for not being capable of working with a major anti-virus software and not the other way around.

I took viruses off of my computer that another anti virus software missed. It did what it said it was going to do.

It stopped working or wasn't compatible with the POS software that I had on my computers. I believe that it was more of an issue with my POS software company's compatibility than an issue with Bitdefender.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Best business antivirus/firewall option

The web interface is very nice, you can set policies and apply to the rest of the clients or create a specific policy for a server or machines.

If you need restart a machine you can do it remotly. They give you tools in order to create your reports and see them on the website or you can schedule (weekly, montly, dayly) in order to received them as an email.

They have a very good customer support.

Sometimes is not than easy try to figure out which rules you need to apply in order to not block a application or port, but I guess is part of be the administrative on the network.

Natalie
Natalie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Total Security.

Just great to have peace of mind when it comes to online security.

This software is like having a personal guard on your laptop, it does everything to keep your laptop safe and secure in the background without you having to even worry about it or give it a second thought. Once you do the initial set up it seems to work in its own way I guess it just read what you're using and monitors the sites you visit. Very secure have had no issues with viruses or any breaches of security on my laptop.

I did find for a few weeks after I set up the software I had a lot of pop-ups from the software checking if certain sites were ok and when I was using documents or forms asking if I wanted them stored elsewhere or giving additional security but this passes I assume the software learns about your practices and is able to judge what to do with certain things, so I see the pop-ups rarely now.

Kevin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

Great comprehensive security suite for the price

Provides additional peace of mind by allowing me to secure multiple devices. You still have to use common sense when it comes to protecting information but this helps

In my industry, I deal with sensitive information and security is of the utmost importance. Bitdefender allows me to secure the multiple devices I use to run my business. It's VPN allows me to use my work laptop away from home. The price is fair for what you get. It also comes in handy when you misplace your phone or laptop as you can use it to locate and lock your device, or worst case scenario even wipe your laptop clean if it was stolen

I wish the base version came with unlimited vpn. other than that there isn't anything I don't like about it

Ian
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Confident in its abilities

Our company has installed bitdefender for some of our customers, its is very east to manage and the billing process is very straightforward particularly as you just bill for computers with it installed rather than worrying about what contract you're on

Bitdefender has a good reputation for discovering viruses that other AV software misses
Often use it to help clean up an infected machine alongside other AV software
Easy to manage and easy to bill

Caused problems on a Windows 2003 Server making it blue screen when trying to copy files to it over the network

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

The best, least intrusive protection

Bitdefender has very effective and comprehensive protection with a lot of appropriate automation, so that's the basic need, but what I like most about this software is that it is not intrusive, never slows me down or makes itself known except when there's a problem. Very well designed.

Compared with other software, I can't think of what I like least. It does its job well, secures the machines and any associated devices, and keeps itself well updated. No complaints, sorry!

Maria
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Bitdefender makes me feel confident

It's been nothing but sunshine and lollipops with Bitdefender. Truly, it is comforting to know that my devices are protected from hacks, malware and ransom. It's a great product.

Bitdefender is easy to use, it automatically updates its virus library, has pop up notices when a suspicious event has been deterred.

There isn't anything I can think of that I dislike about it. Perhaps if it were free?? Just kidding. Of course there is always room for improvement with any product, but Bitdefender is nailing this.

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

My REview for Bitdefender GaravityZone

I appreciate that Bitdefender GravityZone provides strong defense against viruses, ransomware, and other dangers. Additionally, it offers strong security analytics that let customers immediately spot unusual activity on their networks. Bitdefender GravityZone is a fantastic option for organizations of all sizes because it is simple to adopt and operate.

The occasionally sluggish scanning performance of Bitdefender GravityZone is one of its least preferred features. Also, folks who are not tech-savvy may find the interface's intricacy to be intimidating. Another drawback for consumers who desire more control over their security settings is the lack of customizability.

210 Bewertungen