ToucanTech Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ToucanTech

Erweitere dein Alumni-Netzwerk mit ToucanTech, einer cloudbasierten Software. Diese Software wurde für Unternehmen, Universitäten und Schulen entwickelt. Es handelt sich um eine All-in-one-Community-Software, die sowohl Zeit als...

Nutzerbewertungen zu ToucanTech durchsuchen

125 von 125 Bewertungen
Roger
Roger

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Three years in with Toucantech and it just gets better and better

For this review, I'd like instead to illustrate the answer to this question with how a specific problem was dealt with.Being new to using the fundraising module Toucantech was kind enough to "road test" what we had constructed to ensure it would work. This brought peace of mind.Then shortly afterwards, I felt confident to implement a further measure. This went horribly wrong. I was not sure if it was a problem with the software or something I had done.The team at Toucantech immediately responded to my urgent request for help. Following a 2-hour Zoom call, we worked out what I had done wrong, and Toucantech put it right so that it presented on the website as it was supposed to. (They were gracious enough to say that what I had done wrong could easily be done by other new users of their software, and so were going to improve the instructions for that part of the site.)At no time did I feel embarrassed for getting it wrong, and I was so grateful for their patience in putting things right as part and parcel of their normal, fantastic customer service.

I like that you get to know the staff at Toucantech; and that they get to know you as well. This means we all better understand how to deal with problems.

Although "glitches" appear in the software from time to time, even this "down arrow issue" is usually dealt with speedily and efficiently. I assume rival software also can have these problems, so I prefer to work on the basis that Toucantech resolves them more quickly than its rivals.

Susanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

We are delighted with our ToucanTech alumnae website

We are delighted with our new alumnae platform, which looks great and works well at the front end, and is easy to use and navigate at the back end! Our alumnae have been very complimentary about the improvements and the increased level of communication that we now offer. We have seen a dramatic increase in engagement levels as a result. The excellent level of customisation has allowed us to create a site we feel proud of, which we believe best reflects who we are and that has increased the level of support we can offer to our alumane.

We have been using our new alumnae platform, which is powered by ToucanTech, for about a year now. It offers much greater functionality than the previous site and the engagement levels have soared accordingly. It allows events to be organised efficiently and effectively and we are now seeing increasing use of the more interactive elements of the platform, such as our mentoring schemes and alumnae clubs. Over the past 12 months, ToucanTech have continued to develop and improve the software and are always working on new features and welcome additions to their offering.

The ToucanTech support team offer an effective and well-run helpdesk and customised training. They were very hands on with the set up and integration of the new platform. The software has designed to be very user-friendly. The team work hard to resolove any issues or queries.

Warum ToucanTech gewählt wurde

We wanted to be able to offer greater functionality and customisation.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ToucanTech

It offered the best-looking, most user-friendly, bespoke solution specificially for alumi and fundraising, which is exactly what we were looking for.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Needs fulltime use, otherwise very frustrating to use occasionally

I use it very seldom , but find it frustrating to obtain the results I require. Help information is on a separate Web page and the search on that is not comprehensive.

It's comprehensive and obviously has many features that are not relevant to some users

I didn't find it very intuitive and would have found more hints useful when errors occurred, although I know ToucanTech are always looking to improve the system

Die besten Alternativen zu ToucanTech

Rachel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

User friendly and great support

It has significantly helped with my workload! Getting our alumni database in order and in one place was the main goal and the whole process in doing this has been great. It is easy to export the data as and when I need it.

The set up process was pain free, and from this support has been readily available with hints and tips being shared regularly. Overall, the ToucanTech software is easy to navigate and offers a lot of features. We have mostly been using this to maintain our alumni database and to promote and manage our events and news, however there are plans to build up our mentor network, open an online shop and to eventually begin fundraising - the fact that we have a piece of software that can do it all is fantastic.

I don't have any particular negatives about ToucanTech. The staff there have been completely supportive from the initial contact to today (4 years later!). The software can take a bit of time to discover and there are some steps that you need to remember, but that is no different to any other platform.

Catherine

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

An excellent, "one-stop shop" software for all your Development Office needs

Toucan Tech were extremely helpful during the decision making and transition phase and since we began using the software have been incredibly supportive and taken any feedback on board and further developed the product. We now have over 300 members of our online community since we launched it 6 weeks ago and the numbers are climbing daily. Communications with alumni are simple to use and look fantastic. Record keeping is also easy and efficient. We are absolutely delighted with the product and very happy to recommend it.

One software for alumni relations, communications, donations records, moves management and online community feature
Ease of use
Excellent support and training
Attractive user interface
Continual expansion and development of the product following feedback from users
Ease of migration from previous provider to Toucan Tech
Commitment and knowledge of the product from all the staff from top to bottom
An understanding of Development Office work and what customers want

No major complaints - any queries have been dealt with quickly and efficiently

Jas

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

All in one place with Toucan Tech

After taking the steps to use this CRM package we have been really pleased with the great customer service experience, everyone is friendly and super supportive.

We have been guided through initial set up and migrating over to using all the functionalities which we continue to develop as we improve our confidence in this product as a user.

Everything is in one place. You can track, record and maintain you relationships for fundraising, communications and events. It is intuitive. The reporting stats are easy to read.

I was nervous of the migration of data over but with the support of the TT team I overcame this very quickly.

Warum ToucanTech gewählt wurde

Required good customer support. Needed something easy and intuitive to use . Needed something that was cost effective and housed in the one place to help us build our relationships.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ToucanTech

Mainly price and I liked the fact the product housed so many functionalities in one place and was very easy to use.

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Best alumni website and fundraising database

This database gives us everything we need in one place. It is also constantly evolving and taking advice from customers to improve and increase its offering.

It's very easy to use and the support Toucan Tech provide is very personal and they always resolve any issues you send. Having our alumni website, fundraising data and email manager in one database has been the biggest advantage. This allows us to much more effectively report on engagement, identify new prospects and link up better between fundraising and alumni relations.

The initial move was tricky as our data is quite complex. However, the data team are very used to migrations like ours and helped us through the process. Any issues are very quickly fixed even when you've moved to the live site.

Hannah

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

Hannah Cutler Cheltenham College

There are huge positives and the software has already made a big difference in our abilities to run a website, collect data and soon to run online donations which is very important. I find the customer Services team respond very quickly and we have very much enjoyed our sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

I do find that the Instruction Manuals/help guides on line could be more detailed with some topics missed completely and others only having a brief summary of the process you are trying to complete/attempt for the first time. There are many times, that had the help guides been slightly more detailed then I would have happily used these and worked though the steps and not needed to contact customer services. I think this would be hugely helpful.

I like the look and format of the software. The fundraising fund pages are extremely helpful in giving up to date stats and I like that you can build your own web pages and manage them instantly. This is extremely valuable, liberating and time effective.

Some parts of the software formatting are not always straightforward and take some time to work out how to use. I find the reporting element a little tricky but I know this is being worked on.

It would be great if there were a few more "standard panels" in the design hub for building non-menu web pages that would offer more options in terms of layout.

Daphne

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Summer Fields Preparatory School

We have just embarked on trying to engage with our alumni after a long time of not really doing very much so it's great to see people starting to engage. Over the time we hope to look for ambassadors and alumni who may wish to start up clubs, offer mentoring and careers advice as well as promote their own services.

Migrating the data was much easier than I imagined it would be and extremely thorough. It's been a pleasure working with Toucantech.

The online alumni community is very impactful, the news stories create a real feeling of community and there are many features such as Clubs, Events, Support Us, Forum, etc. which can be developed over time. I also like the fact that when you capture new members they update their contact details straight into the database. The software is very user friendly and is a pleasure to work with.

I don't think there is anything I don't like about the software. The company is constantly reviewing and upgrading features and software and respond to customer feedback where appropriate. I am still learning to use the fundraising software and I think it would be great to have some webinars on the fundraising side of the database as well as how to create clubs, etc.

Warum ToucanTech gewählt wurde

I found Donor Strategy very cumbersome and there was no online community facility.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ToucanTech

Value for money, the fact that you offer both the online community and a very user friendly fundraising database.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

ToucanTech powers alumni relations forward

Feels like it has taken us a huge step up in managing alumni

Database management and ability to track donations and produce appropriate reports.

Have run into some technical issues that needed support's help

Louise

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

Review of Toucan Tech

I like the collaborative nature and forward thinking approach.

Toucan are excellent people to work with.

I like the ongoing updates to the software and fresh ideas

You need to constantly use it to understand its full functionality. Training is always a must.

Alana

Bewertet am 2.6.2020

Arden Anglican School review on ToucanTech

This is a fantastic way to communicate with our alumni and it definitely filled a hole in our communication with this target market.

I have no experience administering a website so was a little daunted at first. However, the training we received was effective and practical. After being shown the features of the site I found it was set up in a logical way that was easy to understand and use. Adding content and news items is very simple and they look great when published. I also like the flexibility of the design hub which gives me the ability to change the design to suit our corporate branding. The integration of our database was managed by the Toucan Tech support team and our IT department and and was fairly seamless and easy. After the data transfer we were able to send mass email communications to our alumni very easily. The design of the emails is customizable and they look very professional. I also like that we can share our stories straight from the site to our socials.

Some of the advanced filters are difficult to master. However, the support site is very helpful and has lots of resources available to use when we are stuck, or we email the support team for advice.

Nick

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

A real asset to our work

Excellent across many years. In a previous capacity, I was an early adopter and have found the company superb to deal with right from sales and implementation through to support. Most recently I was happy to advise my school client that this would be the best solution.

Accessibility. You do not have to be a database or IT professional to use it. With the good training provided, most people will be able to do pretty everything they want or need to do.Support. Excellent, quick and helpful support for those jobs which you cannot do yourself.

Minor layout features which could perhaps change. Nothing important. It is good that if we have something we would really like changing it is immediately put into the system for review and if thought to be a good idea for all TT users then the change happens.

yvette

Tonbridge Connect

oucanTech is a one-stop-shop, bringing both the website and the database together.
- We are often complimented on the look and feel of our site, and how professional our newsletter emails look. It’s great to work on a platform that our community enjoys using.
- Our whole team are able to use the ToucanTech system as it is easy to operate; flexible, intuitive; and the support from TT has been great if there is ever a problem.
- Really easy to update records; capture lots of data about our community members and Manage our pipeline of donor prospects
- It certainly makes the Tonbridge Society programme very efficient

- A fantastic feature that ToucanTech offers is the Activity tracker – it shows us how people are engaging with our programme – from which emails they have opened to how many events they have attended. We are even able to sync external communications to the activity tracker so that all members of the team can view ongoing conversations.
- The events module and particularly how bookings are made is a lot easier to handle than our previous database.

T

improved integration with other platforms. e.g.PASS

Gertrude

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

ToucanTech a Great Way to Manage Your Alumni

The experience has been great and our members clearly enjoy being a part of it. We do not charge to be on our site so the challenge has been to get individuals to sign up so that they have access to the whole database. We do allow them to receive emails from us but they have to sign up to get full access

The product is easy to use, prior database experice does help the process. The data cross over is easily done as long as the source information is tidy. Tocuan assist every step of the way on this and are always on hand for any problems, queries and assistance. Often saving you lots of time which is so useful.

The intergration was fine from Toucan point of view but as our data was not clean the process has taken a little longer to get the database acurate. Highly recommend making sure records are correct before integrating.

Polly

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

How Toucan Tech transformed our ability to communicate with our alumni

Toucan Tech has enabled us to grow our alumni community, tripling the number of members we have online since we purchased the system. The package offered is affordable and the support from the team is second to none.

It is an all-in-one product so we did not have to purchase a separate database. It is user-friendly making it easy to use and understand. It has revolutionised our ability to contact our alumni and store information on both alumni and current pupils . The support team are always willing to help and are constantly offering webinars and networking days. The analytics offered enables us to tweak our communications to meet our customer needs.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Lee

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

ToucanTech for the Technophobe

As an individual who has never been in a role where I have had to use a data base before I have found the Toucan Tech software relatively easy to navigate. Also the constant improvements and their ability to react swiftly to software 'tweak' requests have made my job easier and me much more confident using a data base.

It is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate with clear and simple titles. The team are often improving the software and listen to the end users requirements.
The 'Dashboard' gives and instant picture of activity within the alumni community and the statistics provided are clear and concise.

I would like a spell check built into the system.

Ric

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

News, events, obituaries are easy to add

It takes a little time to get trained up but once you are familiar with the system it is fine

Michelle
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

ToucanTech For Alumni Relations

Consistently good. For example, since we started with TT (6 years ago) we've upped our contactable constituents from 66% to a stable 87%.

I like TT because it is an integrated Database, CRM and CMS - and the system is easy to use with training others a fairly simple process thanks to support from TT. It provides all the engagement tools we need, it's keenly priced, they respond quickly to queries, implement customer product requests regularly, and are constantly refreshing and upgrading their offer.

Volunteer management could be better, but there are useable workarounds.

Lindsey

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

Very useful in a school fundraising environment.

Once I got familiar with the functionality it has been a very simple to use platform.

Central records for all contacts with individuals and ability to see messages read and acted upon.
Newsletter functionality.

Hadn't used a system like this before, so had to spend a little time thinking about the structure and content, but once familiar was easy to use.

Reputation and support
henry

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Toucan Tech Software System

The experience so far has been extremely positive and has enabled us to improve our communications with our Alumni and this has led to higher levels of fundraising for the School.

The product is very user friendly which is very important when you have "Users" who will not be accessing the system on a daily basis. The Toucan Tech system allows us to combine our internal database system with an Online platform for our Alumni, and this was a very important part of the decision making process when looking to change systems.

Our previous database system was very limited and so all aspects of the Toucan Tech software are an imrovement for us.

Lyndsey

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

Sullivan Connect Alumni Community - Toucan Tech

Toucan Tech has helped us tale the first step in establishing and managing our alumni community. The software provides an intuitive all-in-one website, membership management, email marketing and event management platform and so far we've only scratched the surface.
There is a helpful and responsive first-line support desk and I've also enjoyed joining the live training sessions with other Toucan Tech clients. Although these sessions are always recorded and available to watch on demand, I enjoy having the opportunity to share experiences and ideas with other customers.

Nothing of note and if there are any issues then the very helpful and responsive first line team are always available to assist.

Lucy
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

Fantastic Product so glad we decided on the right software.

I haven't worked with the financial fundraising side much but my colleagues do and they would be able to expand more on their experience of this side of things. I think it has a lot of powerful potential and is close to being a very good bit of financial fundraising software to work with.

The intuitive ease of use, the slick layout and constant updating ToucanTech are prepared to do and if you have an idea of how things could perform better they try to work it into the next upgrades which happen really quickly. I like the amount of flexibility we have free of charge with website design, and not having to pay for every little thing which is so annoying with other companies. Very forward thinking and refreshing company to work with.

The photo gallery portal is a little outdated, both aesthetically and un-user friendly - reordering photos is time consuming and dated.

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Community integration so easy with ToucanTech

From a very low base of engagement we are building are strong and varied community of alumni and friends which should prove to be invaluable as we push for income generation.

Ability to be operated remotely, so that central office not required. Ability of membership to contribute to aspects of the website. Different levels of access as required. Ease of integration with previous database.

Nothing personally, but am not involved with all its function areas.

Cathy

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Great Customer Service

Brilliant. A great and supportive team always looking for ways to improve and taking on board what we need.

The customer service provided by Toucan Tech is exceptional! Also, ` like that they are trying to intergrate CRM function with Fundraising.

I feel it could be a little more user friendly- but maybe that is just my lack of technological abililty!

125 Bewertungen