Über Ringover

RingOver ist ein cloudbasiertes Geschäftstelefonsystem für flexible Teams zur Vereinfachung der Anrufabwicklung. Erhalte virtuelle Nummern in über 60 Ländern und profitiere von kostenlosen und unbegrenzten Anrufen. Vertriebs- und...

4,4
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Ringover durchsuchen

202 von 202 Bewertungen
Pascal
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

About Ringover Experience

I am very satisfied with ringover in addition to the intuitive console,
The application also allows me to call and retrieve all my calls abroad with a simple WIFI connection.

t's hard to say what I didn't like about RINGOVER
because I really believe that all is well.
Can be the price "not expensive enough"

Hello Pascal,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that our IP telephony solution is providing you with a quality service when you are moving on a daily basis!

We look forward to keep working with you,

Beantwortet am 8.10.2021
Daniela
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

How is ringover on a daily usage

I like that you can use everywhere, a computer on phone and be assigned different location of numbers. This is very useful when you have clients in some location but you are not physically there.

That sometimes, even if the app is open, I am not receiving the notification so I lose the calls.

Hello Daniela,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!
Good day and see you soon !

Beantwortet am 1.3.2021
Cyril
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Telephony for flexibility

make a call, transfert it is easy. Setting up a standard with it's own options is very usefull and the mot important thing is that you can manage a calendar for every operator.

There's some issues about the stability of communication, and the software (desktop app) comes with multiple bugs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ringover

For the princing cheapier.

Hello Cyril,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We're happy to learn that you find our solution very user-friendly.

Regarding the difficulties that you found, we're currently working to improve the overall quality of our product. However, our support team is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm (CET) and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm (CET) by phone at +33 1 84 80 08 00 and preferably by email at [email protected] Please do not hesitate to contact them, if ever you're still having issues, they'll be more than happy to help you with them.

We wish you the best.

Emin
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Experience on Ring Over

The overall experience is good but the website of the app is terrible for getting information about the packages. I was not expecting this much quality that is why I would say it pays off.

The interface is amazing. I want to note that the possibility to get voice message is the best as the same feature was not possible for skype

the packages, it is somehow limited. I see it as a new player and I think it should offer the packages that TUrkey and countries like it should be included in the same package with Europe

Hello Emin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying Ringover and have seen first-hand the value it brings to any business.

We would love to offer unlimited calls to all parts of the globe but for now you can call without limits to 80 landline and mobile destinations across different continents. We even offer virtual landline and mobile numbers in many of these locations.

Thanks again for choosing Ringover. We look forward to continue working with you!

Beantwortet am 6.11.2020

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

I have always been finely attended to each time I needed help during my call center set up

Easy to use : I could set up my call center in a few hours
Many functionalities and reports available
Zendesk integration for my customer service management

I could not easily create a bilingual call center

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ringover

Cheaper with more features and funtionalities

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are happy to know that our solution allows you to quickly and easily set up our call center.

Have a nice day,

Beantwortet am 19.10.2021
Shishir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

A simple and powerful tool

Helps me a great deal get my calls through.

The integrations, the click to call feature, power dialer and the customer service

The fact that some calls to specific countries get dropped off after a very specific period. Example: 3 mins

After a dropped call, you continue to hear the other person’s recorded voice in loop.

Hello Shishir,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know that you found Ringover to be a simple and powerful tool!

We have noted your comment regarding dropped calls to specific countries. Can you send us more details at [email protected] when convenient?

Beantwortet am 23.6.2020
Santosh
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Beantwortet am 23.6.2020
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Beantwortet am 4.3.2021
Julie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Ringover Review

I am hugely impressed with Ringover’s platform, I have been using it for a number of months now and find it’s features offer a much better all-round business tool than the other VoIP solutions I have used in the past. The free calls not only include UK geographic and mobile but also international calls which has saved me a fortune compared to any other system I’ve used as I do often need to call abroad. I love the fact that I can use the video conferencing facility from the same platform with no time or user limitations, it’s enabled me to conduct much bigger and more flexible meetings online which has been invaluable during the pandemic restrictions. In addition using Ringover as my main business platform also allows me to send text messages, keeping all communications in one place. I truly value the business benefits since moving to Ringover.

Free Calls Internationally
Unlimited video users
Unlimited video time
SMS

I haven't discovered anything I don't like

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Jack

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Great for training and international calls

Being able to listen into calls for training purposes is very useful and really helps our training scheme

Sometimes there is delay which can make it more difficult to have a fluid conversation - doesn't happen often though

Hello Jack,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.
Good day and see you soon !

Beantwortet am 18.6.2021
Luis

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Great Call Center App

We have had a great experience with Ringover so far.

Easy to use and implement. Great management and monitoring tools. Outstanding customer support. Multi language. Free calling to multiple countries.

We have had sporadic connectivity issues but the have been promptly resolved

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your wonderful review!
Our whole team is happy to work with you.
If ever you need some additional advice on how to reduce connectivity issues , please reach out at [email protected]

Beantwortet am 16.9.2021
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

using this software having fantastic exprince

sometimes it makes a problem. I think future update its will be alright. my experience in this application is so friendly overall.

it is superb!
it makes it easy for my work, I contact a lot of person with use it.

I feel so apeshit on this. The least version this has powerful.

Antwort von RingOver

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.

Beantwortet am 26.4.2021

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

It's good

Couldn't be easier to use. Recommendable.

As any software, issues will eventually happen, but the support is pretty quick when it comes to getting issues resolved.

Javier

Bewertet am 15.11.2021

Be careful with long commitments and their customer support

They can provide phones in multiple countries, easy tool, does what it is suppose to do.

12 month commitment, very bad customer service. I expected a monthly plan like any other competitors, turns out they grab you and even if you tell them you thought it was monthly, they literally don't reply to you and only ask you to pay. Impressed by how bad they handled it.

My overall experience?
Shitty, there you go. The least you could have done was to understand my frustration and educate me on how you don't provide monthly plans, and everything is committed to 12 months. Or maybe you do, because that is what you understand from your website. Regardless, all your follow ups literally ignored my replies. Won't be recommending it, hope I don't have to use this service again. For sure will go with a competitor next time.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Great product, functionality and at a great price

I prefer it to zoom for video calls, it integrates with my calendar and it easier for visitors to attend.

The call out funtionality is brilliant, again so simple.

It is so easy to use, the quality is perfect and when inviting users to a video meeting it is just a url click that works every time.

For me the service is perfect, I haven't come across any issues.

Antwort von Ringover

Hello Jonathan, thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us. Your comments are taken into account, and we will make sure we improve even more.

jamie

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Easy to use product

Ringover has been a huge help for us whist we remotely onboard new employees, it has allowed employees to make calls from their desktop and mobile whilst giving me the ability to listen into live calls to provide feedback whist in training.

How easy it was to use, user-friendly interface and the live listening function

Hello Jamie,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Olivier
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

Useful software for our commercial calls

Useful and easy-to-use software for our commercial calls

The price per licence is high for our size.

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to know that our solution meets your needs. We are doing everything we can to make our SaaS solution easier to use and to allow our users to be more efficient by saving them time.

We are very happy to continue working with you!

Thank you very much and see you soon!

Beantwortet am 12.10.2021
Jack
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

5 Star Service

The support service has been second to none.

Call logs are useful and well organised. Ability to monitor and record calls has proved invaluable.

So far.everything is working exactly as we need it to.

Antwort von RingOver

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Jack. We really appreciate your kind words and we agree, our support colleagues are superstars! We are honored to have you in our network and glad to know our tool adds value to your team! We look forward to continue working with your team :)

Beantwortet am 1.4.2019
Amna

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

So efficient to use!

The software has made my transition into working life so smooth and easy! I use this day in and day out to make calls and can’t recommend it more!

I can’t fault the software and as of yet every thing is running smoothly!

Antwort von Ringover

Hello Amna, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.

Antoine
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Perfect for the price

The pricing is perfect for what you get. Lot of nice features.

The last version had some tweaks that was a bit regressive but they corrected it

Hello Antoine,

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback.
We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution.
Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Ringover Team

Beantwortet am 28.9.2021
Rishi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Excellent

Excellent

Great service, easy to use, mobile compatibility and reporting tools

The service should be all-inclusive across all countries rather than a select few landlines.

Antwort von RingOver

Hi Rishi, thanks for leaving such awesome feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy using RingOver and we would do all we can to ensure you receive the very best! Thanks again :)

Beantwortet am 17.4.2019
André

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Very nice software

Overexpected

Easy to use, affordable and most important it works nicely

Sometimes it has some interference or bad signal

Antwort von RingOver

Thanks for your excellent review, Andre!

We're so happy to learn that you find Ringover easy to use and an overall nice product.

We are so eager to continue working with you and your team!

Beantwortet am 24.6.2020
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 5.7.2021

Streamlines communications

It had such a positive impact on our business

Nothing at the moment as it does exactly what it was sold to do.

Antwort von Ringover

Hello, you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service withThank us.

Marcus
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

Ringover Review

Overall, I would highly recommend Ringover to teams or individuals at start-up or enterprise stage looking for a great solution to be able to scale fast and reach prospects efficiently all through Ringover's platform.

The ease of use, set up and the range of countries covered to be able to call instantly.

There was an issue at the start where I was unable to receive calls but the Ringover team acted fast to resolve this and everything has been going well since then.

Hello Marcus,

Beantwortet am 2.6.2021
Aude
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

First experience with Ringover!

A record of all the entrant calls is kept.

We haven't used your solution enough yet.

Hello Aude,

Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Beantwortet am 26.10.2021