Ringover Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Ringover

RingOver ist ein cloudbasiertes Geschäftstelefonsystem für flexible Teams zur Vereinfachung der Anrufabwicklung. Erhalte virtuelle Nummern in über 60 Ländern und profitiere von kostenlosen und unbegrenzten Anrufen. Vertriebs- und...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Ringover durchsuchen

387 von 387 Bewertungen
Santosh
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Beantwortet am 23.6.2020
Daniela
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

How is ringover on a daily usage

I like that you can use everywhere, a computer on phone and be assigned different location of numbers. This is very useful when you have clients in some location but you are not physically there.

That sometimes, even if the app is open, I am not receiving the notification so I lose the calls.

Hello Daniela,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!
Good day and see you soon !

Beantwortet am 1.3.2021
Jose

Good VoIP service

It completely replaced our previous VoIP service and we are much better with RingOver.

Really easy to use and setup for a team.

Sometimes it breaks and there have been a few shortages in the past few months.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Aircall

Warum Ringover gewählt wurde

We were not happy with their service.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ringover

We had a bad experience with Aircall before

Hello Jose,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review. We are so proud to have you as a client!

Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] for any assistance needed.

Die besten Alternativen zu Ringover

Emin
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Experience on Ring Over

The overall experience is good but the website of the app is terrible for getting information about the packages. I was not expecting this much quality that is why I would say it pays off.

The interface is amazing. I want to note that the possibility to get voice message is the best as the same feature was not possible for skype

the packages, it is somehow limited. I see it as a new player and I think it should offer the packages that TUrkey and countries like it should be included in the same package with Europe

Hello Emin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying Ringover and have seen first-hand the value it brings to any business.

We would love to offer unlimited calls to all parts of the globe but for now you can call without limits to 80 landline and mobile destinations across different continents. We even offer virtual landline and mobile numbers in many of these locations.

Thanks again for choosing Ringover. We look forward to continue working with you!

Beantwortet am 6.11.2020
Aman
Aman
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Ringover is a software that businesses can use to manage their communication, which is based...

Ringover is widely appreciated as a cloud-based communication software that offers an all-encompassing range of communication tools suitable for businesses. Its user-friendly interface, high-caliber voice and video calls, and smooth integration with other business tools have garnered admiration from users. However, a few users have expressed occasional technical difficulties, and the call quality has been a cause for concern for some. Nevertheless, on the whole, Ringover appears to be a dependable and reasonably priced solution for businesses seeking to simplify their communication processes.

Ringover is a software that provides a wide range of communication tools such as voice and video calls, messaging, and team collaboration, all in one place. It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that is easy to set up without the need for any special hardware or software installations. The software utilizes VoIP technology to ensure high-quality voice and video calls, which reduces call dropouts, lags, and delays, resulting in clear and crisp audio and video quality. Additionally, Ringover integrates with various other business tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Slack, which makes it convenient for businesses to streamline their workflows and communication across multiple platforms. Ringover also offers flexible and cost-effective pricing plans suitable for businesses of different sizes.

There are some typical complaints from users of Ringover that relate to sporadic disruptions and issues with the call quality, which may have an impact on the overall communication experience. Additionally, a few users have reported occasional technical glitches or challenges with integrating the software. However, it is important to note that these issues are not very common, and the Ringover customer support team usually responds promptly to resolve them

Hello Aman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this comment.

We are happy to learn that you enjoy our solution and, that you enjoy our various integrations.

We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced some mild disruptions with Ringover.

Should you experience any issues at some point, please feel free to email us at [email protected], and our support team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a pleasant day!

The Ringover Team.

Llana Melissa
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Communication Just for Work

I love Ringover! It’s like my communication space specifically for work. I don’t have to use my personal number anymore so it’s a way to separate calls and messages from work and from family. It’s ideal for work-life balance, I guess.

What I like most about this software is it offers my most needed communication tools and more in one app - messaging, video calls, and statistics.

What I least like about this software is sometimes when my husband and I call at the same time the reception becomes poor. I wonder if it’s just my internet or it’s the app.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying our service.

In the event that you are experiencing some quality issues, please feel free to contact our support team at [email protected] and, our team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a lovely day!

The Ringover Team.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Beantwortet am 4.3.2021
Hamid
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

Ringover is Good

Phone quality is very good, almost is easy ti use

The solution is easy to use for any one, very interactif

Hello Hamid,

Looking forward to continuing working with you!

The Ringover team.

Kit
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

Remote Work Made Easier

Because of Ringover I found another remote work for me. This app gives opportunities for work not just locally but even internationally because ofthe remote access it provides. So grateful there's an app like this!

What I like most about this software is I can have it installed in my phone, my ipad or in my Mac, whichever helps me comfortably make my calls. Great app!

Sometimes when two people are using the app at the same time the voice quality gets poor. Our voice interestingly sounds a bit distant and softer. Though we found a solution to make a schedule forcalling, it would have been better ifthe sound quality doesn't change.

Hello Kit,

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback.

The Ringover Team!

Julie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Ringover Review

I am hugely impressed with Ringover’s platform, I have been using it for a number of months now and find it’s features offer a much better all-round business tool than the other VoIP solutions I have used in the past. The free calls not only include UK geographic and mobile but also international calls which has saved me a fortune compared to any other system I’ve used as I do often need to call abroad. I love the fact that I can use the video conferencing facility from the same platform with no time or user limitations, it’s enabled me to conduct much bigger and more flexible meetings online which has been invaluable during the pandemic restrictions. In addition using Ringover as my main business platform also allows me to send text messages, keeping all communications in one place. I truly value the business benefits since moving to Ringover.

Free Calls Internationally
Unlimited video users
Unlimited video time
SMS

I haven't discovered anything I don't like

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Asanka
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Do not buy. There are so many better products out there.

The soft phone feature. And nothing else.

The cunning cancellation policy and hopeless customer Support.

Dear Asanka,

We are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'd like to know the details of the problem you mentioned. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you in our databases.
Do not hesitate to send us your comments by contacting us at [email protected]. We will be able to discuss and find a solution to your problems.

Have a nice day !

Beantwortet am 21.12.2022
Pedro
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Room to improve

Easy to use, very handy mobile app and chrome extension. Never experienced any issue getting through during calls.

Some parts of the UI are a bit clunky and appear not to have been localised, text in French appears here and there in the app and in emails. Also it would be great to have a filter to not to be notified of incoming calls for a particular line if you have more then one number, at the moment it is all or nothing.

Antwort von Ringover

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Pedro! We are happy to learn about your positive experience notably with the app and Chrome extension.

Thanks for pointing out how we can improve our in-app text and in our emails. The relevant people have been made aware to make the necessary changes.

Regarding notifications for incoming calls, there is actually an option for deactivating notifications for certain users via your IVR settings. Your CSM can help you with this so feel free to reach out at [email protected].

Thanks again for rocking with us!

Beantwortet am 23.6.2020
Nessim
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Nice tool to use, some key features for us were missing

- Easy to use
- Nice customer success
- Easy to setup

- No Power Dialer type feature integrated with the CRM at the time, we had to use a csv file
- Some countries were not available (to have a phone number from)

Hello Nessim,

Thank you for such a positive note!
We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service.
Your comments are taken into account, and we will make sure we improve even more.

The Ringover Team,

Beantwortet am 27.9.2022
Marco
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Using Ringover phone in Palermo Sicily

very positive. Easy to use.

Customer support was excellent and they came to the rescue in the middle of the pandemic.

overall it was good at making calls. I didn't get to test many more features.

Hello Marco,
The quality of custumer service is one of the fundamental values carried by our company. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.
Good day and see you soon !rin

Maxim
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

ringover revieu w

the easy to use interface and to simplicity

none! i can't find a thing that i don't like

Hello Maxim,

Thanks for this stellar review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with Ringover.

We'll continue to deliver A+ service!

Ignacio
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

Easy to use, good balance features/price

Excellent. It is a very good tool, with many different features and very easy to use for both agents and manager

Its ease of use, intuitive tool, not complicated at all

In general everything is perfect. Nothing to complain about

Hello Ignacio,

Thank you for this great comment !

We are happy to know that you like our solution!

We do everything we can to make it user-friendly for our customers and allow them to provide top customer service whatever the situation!

We look forward to continuing with you.

• Branche: Eisenbahnbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Great product

Cosmic

Relaiblity make my work easier and connects team

Nothing its great honestly no complaints

Hello John,
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to read that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Beantwortet am 16.8.2021
Verifizierter Rezensent

Great work tool!

It has been a really useful tool, especially working from home! It is also a great tool when you are learning in a new role because of the shadowing feature.

The ability to listen back to recorded calls is brilliant! If you miss any information or can't make notes quickly enough its a life saver!

There is occasionally a bit of a delay with the call that can lead to so misunderstanding/interruption.

Antwort von Ringover

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.
The Ringover Team

Jquarn

Bewertet am 5.7.2021

Best Phone Software

The user interface is really beautiful and easy to use. other similar software has a really dry, not up-to-date design but Ring over is more with the times which I believe has an impact on productivity.

Sometimes their is a delay a few seconds between when you speak and the person on the phone which I believe will be fixed sooner than later

Hello,
Thank you for your great comment! We hope you enjoy our solution for a long time to come!
Have a nice day,

Jack
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

5 Star Service

The support service has been second to none.

Call logs are useful and well organised. Ability to monitor and record calls has proved invaluable.

So far.everything is working exactly as we need it to.

Antwort von Ringover

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Jack. We really appreciate your kind words and we agree, our support colleagues are superstars! We are honored to have you in our network and glad to know our tool adds value to your team! We look forward to continue working with your team :)

Beantwortet am 1.4.2019
Amna

So efficient to use!

The software has made my transition into working life so smooth and easy! I use this day in and day out to make calls and can’t recommend it more!

I can’t fault the software and as of yet every thing is running smoothly!

Antwort von Ringover

Hello Amna, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.
The Ringover Team

Mélanie

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Ringover review

I use this app for business calls. This is an app very easy to use.

Contacts are not arranged in alphabetical order

Hello Mélanie,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our solution. Your comments are taken into account, and we will make sure we improve the use of Ringover.

Ringover team

Beantwortet am 1.10.2021
Marco
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Ringover Review

easy to use, simple and i like the association with salesforce

some system fails, and some call failings

Antwort von Ringover

Thanks for your 5 star review, Marco! Our entire team is so proud to be working with WeLink.

If ever you need some additional advice on how to rid call failures, please reach out at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 24.6.2020
Leonardo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Honest opinion

very positive

Simplicity to acess all is features, is very intuitive

sometimes it occurs some errors on recognising the devices i use has headphones

Hello Leonardo,

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found Ringover simple and intuitive!

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Good software

Easy to use, recording feature is very useful

Cannot accept inbound calls, makes this hard to receive calls

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Beantwortet am 22.7.2021