Über FashionBoard

FashionBoard is a demand planning solution that helps fashion companies optimize their demand planning and forecasting operations. By making the process as transparent as possible and visualized in a user-friendly platform, the...

4,9

Filtern nach:
Morten

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

FashionBoard Gabba

For us it has already made a huge impact on our availability of our rerun/NOOS styles.
Where we normally buy "safe" regarding lengths and sizes, we now put more trust in the system and buy more pcs. of the "outer" sizes, because we have the statistics of FashionBoard to back it up.
Great tool for me as a buyer and saves me soooo much time!

I like the fact, that the it makes it so much easier to plan my buying, the amount and the right time to purchase. It takes a bit of study to get into the program, but it becomes quite natural after a while.

It would be good to be able to put in some kind of filter, so you can easilier see through what is collection orders and what are reorders. Filter out length on a pant or jeans without completely blocking the length from the system.

Hi Morten,
We are very happy to see you are already experiencing the notable benefits of working with FashionBoard. One of our main focuses is to make planning easier and save time for you as a byuyer, so we are very pleased this is exactly what you are experiencing.

Daniel Kirk

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Improve your availability while reducing your stock value

We dont have sold out periods today as we had before. If we are getting sold out periods we know it several weeks before it hits and we can inform customers and partners in time.
We get an easy overview for every style, factory and fabrics. It is very easy to make decisions based on what you see on one screen.
We have improved our NOOS program, our stock value and availability drastically.

The system has really good simulation tools. It is easy for the sales people and planning people to see the numbers and allign that they are looking into the same future. It is very easy to change your forecast and see how it affects your stock and incoming orders.

I am missing the option to put in a fixed minimum stock. If we as a company decides for our 10 best selling products to add another fixed qty to our safety stock, but we still want our normal sales to go up and down and our safety stock to follow our sales expectations. I dont have that option today and I am missing that, specially when we are in a period with growth in sales.

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your review, we are very happy that we are both able to help you with FashionBoard but also that we help you to improve your business.

Beantwortet am 4.2.2021
Christopher
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Simple solution for a complex situation

Forecasting on a wide range of products to the retail industry.
The categories span from Candles and Painting to Interior products.

We have with the forecasting system now got a total overview of all the products, which mean we have reduced our inventory up to 30% or more the first two years.

- Easy to implement
- Planning screen with all the information you need are shown in one screen which means very few clicks and time saving.
- Giving a great total overview of all SKU's pr. supplier/category.
- Possible to go 'behind' the software solution and work with numbers, analysis etc.
- Possible to integrate the forecast into an overall dashboard

Not as data heavy as other software solutions regarding formulas and automatic forecasting based on historic data. So you need to spend time on all SKU's to hit an accurate forecast.
You need to make your own mind up with the forecast, which give you a good ongoing monitoring/feeling of the general goods flow.

Dear Christopher,
Thank you for the review and your comments which we will use to improve our software.
Thomas Frahm, CEO

Beantwortet am 1.2.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu FashionBoard

Lene

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

A timesaver

I have been working with Fashionboard for a few years now, and it is real time saver. It helps me to quickly se a forecast for both sales and stock developments. In Fashionboard I have all the information I need (sales, forecast, incoming orders and history) collected in one place and it is quick and easy to jump between the 330 articles I’m monitoring.

I like that it is easy to use, and I have quick access to a wide range of information.

My least favorite part is inplementing new product, this part could be smoother in my opinion.

Hi Lene,
Thank you for your review of FashionBoard.
We are happy that you feel that you are able to save time by using FashionBoard and we have noted your comments on forecasting for a new product.
Kind regards

Beantwortet am 25.11.2021
Malene

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Great Planning Tool

Now we can decide how many pcs, and when we are buying, not a only computer calculating the pcs.
We can start working with booking of capacity and booking of fabric, and get some better lead times

Great Service and great tool

Fashion board gives you a great overview, and let you take the decisions. You have all the information you need in one screen, no needs to use different of Power BI and clicking around in your system, to find the best forecast

At the moment, there is really nothing I don’t like about Fashion Board

Hi Malene,
Thank you very much for your review, we are happy that you find that we can help to ease the planning of you NOOS articles and to help optimize the leadtimes using our fabric booking overviews.

Beantwortet am 24.11.2021
Kristian

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

FashionBoard your new best friend

Say goodbye to spending hours pulling out big data reports in excel and say hello to FashionBoard!

You get a quick overview of relevant planning data showcased in a very user friendly interface.
What works really great is the real-time responsive way you can see if you choose to plan a buy it instantly shows the effect it has on your forecast. week cover, stock etc. The program is so easy to use that you quickly become an expert.

It would be great to be able to link 2 styles together when phasing out one style to keep track of the performance for the outgoing style when planning on the replacement.

Hi Kristian,
Thank you for your review, we are very happy that you like the user-friendliness of our system.
In regrads to linking 2 styles together in FashionBoard, this is already possible. We will call you to make sure you know how to use this functionality.

Beantwortet am 22.11.2021
Tina
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

Simple solution with great complexity

All in all a great tool in planning and buying all our NOOS styles.

First of all the system is really intuitive and easy to use. The many options/filters are not only nice, but also very important in my work, when using - ex. Brands, Categories, Suppliers and "free search" option. The best feature, in my opinion, is the calculated size split, which helps in creating the best (and most optimized) order placement. You can change the size split between "actual" and "manual", which sometimes is important between different types of products. Lastly you can easily change the sales forecast and see how it affects the stock - by % or actual pcs. amounts, which is perfect.

1. The possibility to add an minimum stock amount per product, and of course the option to have different minimum stock per product.
2. If you can link 2 different article numbers together in the same overview. (ex: you have an item, which will be replaced with ny item after the item has been sold out, and you want to transfer the forecast from the original item to the new item.)

Hi Tina,
Thank you for your review of FashionBoard. We are very happy you like FashionBoard and that you feel it is easy to use. We have noted your no 1 desire for a different way to work with the minimum stock levels.
For the linking of 2 product, this is possible today, we will send you more information on how to use this functionality in an E-Mail.
KInd Regards
Thomas frahm

Beantwortet am 3.12.2021
Nanna Vibeke
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Review of Fashion Board in Hummel

It's an easy tool for planning - you have your total overview of all your NOOS styles. By using this tool for planning you are much quicker to respond because of your forecast and seasonal profiles. It have made our availablity in stock much better and a good tool for me for booking capacity with my suppliers in advanced.

Since my department sells a lot of pre-orders in our NOOS styles we use a lot of time adding this to our forecast - it would be a great help to add a function which could add this amount quicker to our new forecast. This could save my deparment a lot of time when we check Fashion Board weekly.

Dear Nanna
Thank you for your review of FashionBoard, we are happy that you find good usage of our capacity overview.
In regards to managing pre-orders sold on existing products I do agree with you needs, and will push for a solution on this.

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Fashion Board review

Very user friendly
Creates good overview of all styles
Makes total sence for our business
Great consulting duing the process

There is very little not to like about Fashion Board.

Dear Michael
Thank you for your review, we are very happy that you feel FashionBoard is user-friendly and that you were happy with our support during the implementation process.

Mads Ranga
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Fashionboard

I am extremely happy about this software, it's helps me a lot in my daily work and it is reliable.

The software helps me a lot in my daily work and it is very easy to use. I can easy see that the person developing this have many year of experience working with planning.

Up till now, there is nothing that I don't like about it.

Hi Mads,
Thank you for your review, we are happy you think FashionBoard is easy to use.

Christina

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Review of Fashion Board

It is easy to see all the information regarding the suppliers delivery time and fabric stock. At the same time you can see when your orders can be delivered if you have fabric or not.
Fashion board can be customed to our demands regarding stock qty and forecasting.

It would be preferable if it would be possible to change the supplier in Fashion board in case of any double sourcing.

Hi Christina,
Thank you for your great review. Your comments has been noted.

Jonas
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Easy and "painless" implementation

As the title states, the implementation was done very quick and efficient.
Provides a great overview of our NOOS and re-run articles.

The is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it is quite simple to use.

Hi Jonas,
We are pleased you experienced the easy implementation, it is very important that implementing FashionBoard should be done fast and with little time used from our customers.

Ole
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.2.2021

Planning simplicity at its best

Really good and highly recommendable !

Really professional and detailed planning tool. Help us a lot to optimize planning and degree of availability. We expect + 15 % availability using Fashionboard. Excellent tool !

Maybe too detailed for smaller companies. But surely a positive "problem" and easy to ignore/adapt in daily work.

Dear Ole,
Thank you for your review, we will be focusing on making it even more simple to use in the future.

Beantwortet am 4.2.2021