Engagedly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Engagedly

Engagedly ist eine cloudbasierte Workforce-Management-Lösung, die integrierte Anwendungen zur Verwaltung von Onboarding, Mitarbeiterschulungen, Leistungsüberprüfung und Zielmanagement bietet. Die Lösung konzentriert sich auf...

4,7
4,4
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Engagedly durchsuchen

76 von 76 Bewertungen
Jessica

Bewertet am 23.8.2016

Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking.

Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.10.2017

Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office.

I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!

Tamera
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization

We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

Die besten Alternativen zu Engagedly

Shereen

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

Exceptional Platform and Customer Service

This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

Malou
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Great support and open to ideas...

A way to stay on track for a small organization.

the modules are all similar in how to use them so master one and you have an easier time with the others.

would like to have more mobile options for our team as we are at five different locations and all work on our phones more than 50% of the time.

Elle
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Inclusive Software!

We now have a way to track professional development and achievement. It's great to be able to tell my boss I have completed xyz since we last talked.

Easy to use, we love the message boards and group function (which we have used to implement a health and wellness program within our office.) We also love the goal setting and monitoring feature for professional development- the reminders to check-in on progress are great.

If I were to input anonymous constructive feedback it would not truly be anonymous because our office is so small, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast with a small company. We don't use this feature like we should.

Ayman

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

Excellent Tool and very effective way of team building

We started using engagedly for more than a year now. We, as a team, very happy with the tool and how it helped us to share feedback and share knowledge easily. I user it to log the performance of each one during the year. that makes my team appraisal effective and efficient. What we also liked, it creates new way of sharing the feedback and encouraging the team.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

Intranet meets Social Media

Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 2.11.2017

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and some aspects are still tough to figure out.

We're seeing how it will help us track the growth of our staff. It affords us the ability to review throughout the year, instead of 1-2 times per year. We like that feedback can be requested. We're excited to see if our staff enjoys the gamification aspect.

I like the potential to compile and track some of our most overlooked items, the progress and growth of our people. I like the dashboard for each Cycle and all of the features on the site that will allow us to track our goals, and provide more immediate feedback.

For one, the home dashboard spins more often than not. It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect. Templates are somewhat mis-named because they do not appear to be applied and editable per use, as I would expect from a template.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

a decent productivity platform

Engagedly is a decent productivity platform that anonymizes employee feedbacks to help improve your weaknesses. Without being bashed for your honest opinions, you will have the ability to tell your co-workers whatever you want.

Sometimes Engagedly can get disengaging. While it does provide a useful solution, you can do without purchasing this solution. It feels secondary compared to other productivity software.

Ryan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Fantastic

It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

Pranay
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance...

Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

Manisha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Ease of working with the software!

The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

Claire

Progressive Engagement Software

The Engagedly platform provides for the flexibility we were looking for as we seek to evolve our culture. Critical factors for our firm include: the ability to survey employees when and how we choose, set and monitor individual goals aligned with the firm goals, a flexible performance review process with continual feedback, the ability for peers to give praise and constructive feedback, and a way to share knowledge and ideas.

It's extremely flexible and customizable. The support team is very responsive and has made many modifications to meet our needs. We are gathering a lot of information in one spot which saves time for our managers.

Some features are not available yet such as 360 feedback from external reviewers.

Jana
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.10.2017

User friendly, fun to check out all the features

Saved me time while doing our yearly reviews.

It's easy to use, especially for setting up your goals and reviews. Nice way to communicate with the rest of your office.

Sometimes it's hard to find old posts or reviews in Engagedly. But overall it's not too complicated. N

Amy

Bewertet am 7.9.2016

Engagedly Review

Engagedly has been a great tool in connecting our teams which are spread around the world. We have not yet begun to use the full features of the software, but have found it very easy to implement, and extremely easy to use. We are looking forward to moving our performance review process into Engagedly. The job description library and opportunity for 360 degree feedback will make the process more streamlined and transparent for our team members. Our HR team is happy to make the move from paper sytem, to one centralized online tool!

Moataz
Moataz
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Good app

The product is perfect to use for the employees internally and easy to use.

Needs a software for Mac like Mac App and mobile app

Melissa
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Engagedly Review

The Engagedly software makes it very easy distribute and track training, reviews, and surveys. It is very user friendly.

One thing I would like to see is a live chat option. The support team is typically pretty quick but it is always helpful to be able to fix the problem as you are working on it.

Tushar
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Great tool for performance reviews

It makes the process of performance review easy, standardized, and transparent.

Haven't found any yet, it's pretty easy to use and fulfills the requirement of doing appraisals

Jason
Jason
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Does what we were needing in a simplistic experience

Yes I would and I have to many contacts.

The flexibility and forward thinking of the product was key in selecting Engagedly as well as the ease of use for our managers and staff.

My main con would be that some actions are not real intuitive/hidden. I also would like to see the rewards piece thought out more. Example would be, budgets be assigned to individuals on giving.

Angela
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Very responsive service/development team

We appreciate the survey and feedback aspects of the product. We haven't been able to ingrain the use of feedback in our culture but have also not made a concentrated push to.

Easy to use. Very responsive staff. Good value.

I'd always rather use a single integrated product than multiple components but in this case we weren't able to find a full package that met all our needs.

Elsa

Bewertet am 4.3.2017

Amazingly Accomodating

We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

Bewertet am 20.5.2015

Very smooth. Perfect communication hub, with practicallity

For me personally this is a great tool to keep people informed, and leverage some core HR basics that we have been considering from other vendors.

Jonas
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Maravilhoso

Facilidade, bom preço e satisfação com a demanda.

O app atende totalmente nossa demanda, de fácil uso e prático.

Não tenho que reclamar do app. Ele atendeu totalmente minhas expectativas.

Freddie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.2.2017

New to Engagedly, wish had made the switch sooner

The solution is easy to use and has robust list of tools that I have not seen any other performance management system. Client support is excellent to include customization of certain features to better suit my company's needs.

76 Bewertungen