WASK Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über WASK

WASK ist eine webbasierte Software für digitales Marketing, mit der Unternehmen Werbekampagnen von einer einzigen Plattform aus verwalten können. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören automatisiertes Publishing, Inhaltsverwaltung,...

4,7

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

AWESOME TOOL That Saves Your Time Helps You Earn Money

I have been using WASK for a while and I am very happy that it has made my job so easy. I needed help with the budget while creating an ad. I was spending way more money than I should have.

I started using WASK using its design tool feature. The fact that I am designing the designs that I can use in my advertisements accelerated my work. I can create the designs I want very quickly and easily, especially the template and image options make it easier for me to make different designs. Thanks to the media library, I can use these designs in my ads whenever I want. Later, I realized that it was much easier for me to create my ads using WASK as well.

I can see how my ad's performances are going using the graphics in the user panel, but it would be much better if the graphics were more detailed and contain different pieces of information. Yes, we can also see other information about our ads by using other features of WASK, but it would be much easier to have it in the user panel.

Antwort von WASK

Thank you so much for your thoughts and review. I am really glad to read that WASK is useful for you. We will continue working to make the WASK fit for all your digital advertising needs, and appreciate the feedback. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Beantwortet am 25.6.2021
farai
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

I quit to work w/ Agencies!!!

I used to work with agencies to follow my ads so far. I do not need them anymore. You guys cannot imagine how easy to follow all your ads (Fb, Instagram, Google, etc.) to be honest I don’t know tracking my ads also time concern is a very huge problem for me, that’s why I always had to work w/agencies, but it is kind of expensive for me. When one of my friends suggest that software, I realize that it is way better than work with someone. Also, super easy to use.

Pros: I am using it for my e-commerce website because of that I had to manage my ads all over the world. (Regularly I targeted more than 40 countries). Especially WordPress integration helped us so well. It increased our sales by around %24. They also added an ad creator recently. I believe it will be more helpful for us in the future.

Cons: It is not smth that I don’t like but it would be perfect if I can track my affiliates inside the Wask.

With the world, advertisements also became digital as you know. Businesses need to use digital ads to reach their target audience. However, this is not an easy process due to the different algorithms of the systems. For this reason, it is very nice to reach the right target audience easily with Wask. Wask is a software system that allows you to reach your target audience with more accurate strategies in digital for the ads you will make for your business. Using this software, you don't need to use any draft program for your ads. At the same time, you can choose advertisements suitable for your business with the smart solutions offered by the system.

Antwort von WASK

Thank you very much for your review, great to here that you are so happy with WASK. We are very glad that WASK saves your time that was our goal all along. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Beantwortet am 15.6.2021
Omer
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

App Marketing

I am not satisfied with the performance that I have seen.. In-app marketing era, why you guys didn't think helping app marketers? I am sick of google and facebook bad customer interfaces. It is always chaning and it is hard. Think about how your mother can enter an app campaign from your dashboard, that is the key ..

I liked the idea of single panel for various campaigns in IOS-Android in a dasboard. But this dasboard was not customizable.

We are not an eCommerce company. We have an app. We would like to track app download campaign performances in a glance and enter that campaigns from WASK tool. But WASK is not designed for apps, it is designed for e-commerce websites..

Antwort von WASK

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback and will continue working to make the platform an excellent fit for all your digital advertising needs. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Beantwortet am 18.6.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu WASK

Can
Can
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

WASK is a great ad management tool

I had managed to so many ads on both Google and Facebook. It was easy to follow all my ads on a single platform. Thanks to that it increased my ad efficiency.

It was useful to track my ads with help of A/B testing. I had a chance to decide which ads are going to be my target audience plus it has saved me from wasted money. I liked the to ability scheduled with the autopilot tool. Also, Wask has great pricing compared to the other ads apps. Most importantly they take the customer’s feedback seriously. I have been writing to them for an ads design system like canva and now they announced that they have been working on this feature and now I can design my ads inside the Wask. ISN’T IT AMAZING!!! This is also important for me bc Instagram, Facebook, etc regulations and trends can change super-fast. It is important to use for a long time.

Wask has a user-friendly interface, and it has important integrations and features. Unless I didn't get how to use the Autopilot tool. It would be perfect if they can add some video tutorial or smth.

Antwort von WASK

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. I am glad to read that WASK is useful for you. We will continue working to make the platform an excellent fit for all your digital advertising needs. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thanks

Beantwortet am 6.5.2021
Emir
Emir
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Much easier to manage ads with Wask!!

My overall experience was better than I expected. I’d like to point out that how easy it is to manage all ads from one screen. You don’t have to track all your ads one by one.

Wask worked so well on reaching out to our target audience. I highly suggest using the A/B testing tool. It is also helping your budget, meaning you do not need to spend money on useless ads. Also, autopilot features saved me so many times. They have outstanding customer service. When I couldn’t use the Autopilot effectivel,y I wrote them and they answered my question within an hour.

There is not so much to dislike about Wask. Although, I spent a little time figuring out how the Autopilot works. Maybe they can add some how-to videos or more information.

Antwort von WASK

Thank you very much for your review, great to hear that you are so happy with WASK. We are very glad that WASK saves your time and money that was our goal all along. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Beantwortet am 24.5.2021
Burak
Burak
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 24.12.2021

Easy to manage, great UI

We manage our costumers ads with WASK. I've tried several digital marketing tools and I can confidently say that WASK is the one that satisfy me the most.

It saves your time with the automations on the ads. You can integrate your account with e-commerce platforms, social media platforms and with Wordpress which was surprising. There is special target audience features, probably this is their strongest side. Overall I really like the experience and I am suggesting it.

I did not encounter any cons, the roadmap of the software looks pretty fine.

Barış
Barış
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

The best ads management platform I've ever used

As a startup, we have a busy workload and it takes a lot of time to manage different advertising platforms separately. Since we connected to Wask, this problem has disappeared. Now, we are managing all our ad accounts in one page with ease.

Being able to manage all ad accounts from a single platform provides great convenience. Besides, instead of using complex ads design tools, I can easily create ad images using Wask.

There isn't an annual payment option. I would like to be able to make a single annual payment instead of making monthly payments.

Hayley
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Good Product

WASK provides a variety of tools that are successful to my development.

I really liked that this software was super flexible and I could use whenever I wanted. It came in handy for my job and has really helped me accomplish what needs to get done.

I didn’t like how expensive this product was, I think it could’ve been retailed a little less expensive.

Antwort von WASK

Thanks so much for your thoughts and review, Hayley! We are very glad that WASK helps you in your business, that's our goal. We will keep working to to make the platform an excellent fit for all your digital advertising needs. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Thanks, WASK.

Beantwortet am 9.2.2021
karine
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

a good income analyzer

it was great, it helped me both in the finalization of my product with many creative options and in the visits

the various management options, comparisons, and the increase in visits

I think there could be more languages ​​in the translation bar for the benefit of the software in serving more countries

Antwort von WASK

Thanks so much for your thoughts and review. I am glad to read that WASK is useful for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Beantwortet am 15.6.2021
Paula
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

Best application for giveaways

In general I am quite happy with Wask, it has helped to improve my interaction with my audience.

It's a safe and easy way to run contests with your community . I also really like the competitor analysis options

Sometimes it's easy to get lost on the web among so many options. You have to spend time with the app to understand it.

Ercan
Ercan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 29.12.2021

Design publish, ad optimization

I recommend it to those who do digital marketing and performance marketing.

The platform is simple to use, and if you have any problems or don't understand the procedures, they have a great support team that responds quickly. The platform's main selling point is that it simplifies the process of creating advertisements. You can even optimize your ads, which is a big deal. It's also visually appealing.

The templates are efficient but there can be more templates on holidays in the Design tool.

11 Bewertungen