LetsBuild Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über LetsBuild

LetsBuild ist ein Echtzeit-Projektmanagement-Tool für den Bau, das vollständige Transparenz, absolute Kontrolle und einzigartige Einblicke vor Ort bietet. Und die Vorteile sind schnell sichtbar: höhere Produktivität, bessere...

4,0
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu LetsBuild durchsuchen

101 von 101 Bewertungen
Syed Jahangir
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

I am using this app since 2016. its amazing for us.

No documentation work is required after completion of project. This app automatically makes a complete documentation work for your project,

real time pics uploading. budget monitoring. task management and specially one thing that make this software is you can run it without internet on field.

the function of drill down is best but it should be available in every package, because we are are missing it in our existing package.

Traficanto

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

A Review of GenieBelt.

GenieBelt is ideal for CM and basic scheduling pertaining to an array of different project uses. Overall we enjoy the idea that it helps to connect our users' home office to our main work sites and shared sites, making it easy to locate blueprint and plans and PDF files. It is also useful in our team based progress reporting goals.

We like that GenieBelt enables our employees working remotely, to function on close levels with corporate help. As far as construction management software, it is top notch. Multiple dashboard features and a cloud based storage platform make for a sleek and efficient module. We also appreciate the mobile reporting aspects and picture uploading tools.

We enjoy GenieBelt overall for our project management and scheduling needs. If there was one thing we like the least about this software, it might be that if some sort of document control platform were added, we could monitor work-performance with additional ease.

Marcelo

Bewertet am 29.3.2016

The platform is easy to use

The platform is easy to use especially for people who are entering and do not have full knowledge of project management, but needs some changes to become a more powerful tool and be used as a single project management.

Hi Marcelo,
Thanks for taking the time to do a review.

We're glad you ind GenieBelt easy to use! It's very important for us, that GenieBelt continue to be a simple tool that is easy to pick up and get value from. We don't want it to be rocket science, if you know what I mean :-)

We're always listening to our users to figure out what we can do to improve GenieBelt even further. I'll reach out to you in a PM to follow up on your wanted improvements.

Best regards,
Peter

Beantwortet am 29.4.2016

Die besten Alternativen zu LetsBuild

Vladi
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 15.12.2016

School usage

I really enjoy using it. It helped our group work to be way more organized and clear. The best thing is that is accessible from everywhere on every single minute.

Accesible in different devices and OS

Comparability with other softoware products on the market

Ryan

Bewertet am 11.3.2016

Fantastic collaboration hub software

AreaSq whom is part of The Fourfront Group runs about 100 projects a year. We had previously used Woobius until the website closed down and have been searching for a good replacement.

There are a lot of Collaboration hub websites out there but we felt that they were either very complex (and expensive) and required a lot of training or you ended with a Dropbox style that used file space on your PC's drive. It was quite a relief to find GenieBelt which in my opinion is a vastly improved upgraded version of Woobius with so much more.

The programme has a very easy means of issuing drawings & sharing documents, and the audit tracking is brilliant. We haven't fully explored the tasks side of the programme yet, but can see its benefits. The Geniebelt app is great for when you are onsite and urgently need to see the latest drawings.

The customer service has been very good and practically instant when you have an issue. The team have also been listening to our ideas and are quite happy to accommodate our needs.

Overall I am very happy with Geniebelt

Hi Ryan.
Thanks for the review, we're happy that you're a happy customer.
Regards,
Peter, Customer Ambassador

Beantwortet am 17.3.2016
RK
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.12.2016

MAKE THE CHANGE TRANSFORMATIONAL !

While GenieBelt is a great tool to allocate & track project deliverables, store and access documents and Generate & share reports, I believe there is still more to a project than just these. I think integrating project information with the building special model is the next step.
Which means real-time corroboration of Geniebelt data with the 3-dimentional BIM is what is needed to make this tool really effective.

Team GenieBelt should also be working on bringing the IPD ( Integrated Project Delivery) approach into the tool and see if the data in GenieBelt could be seamlessly extended to Real Estate, Design, Procurement, Field and Facility Management aspects too.

Finally, GenieBelt should get on to every handheld & wearable gadget on the project site and work in the Augmented / Mixed Reality environments to make the transformation of Construction Management complete.

Nicolai

Bewertet am 21.9.2016

Visual and constantly evolving

GenieBelt offers a very visual view of the time schedule, which makes it very easy to see the status of the project. Under each task you can, other than assign a "task leader", share information about the task, which can be helpful for whoever is ask to complete it.

Also the developers uses the feedback from there users, to improve various aeras of the program or to add new features.

Visual, easy to use, focus on communication

The app could use a little work

Naveed Abbas
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

Project Monitoring

Project Management
I access to all tasks all the time and Interactive Gantt chart to track timing and delays on your construction site allocate people to builder tasks, then manage contractors and monitor their progress.
Import a program from MS Project and run it live, in real-time, in GenieBelt.
it keeps a bird's eye view on all projects - know which workers are on what tasks.

Project Management
Access to all tasks all the time.
It's simple for anyone to access daily reports on progress in seconds, to all relevant parties and contractors.

Need more report option and connection with accounts

Astrid Fremstad

Bewertet am 23.2.2016

Excellent customer service.

Geniebelt helps us with the day-to-day status on a project with many locations. Our project is not the typical building-project which GenieBelt is designed for, but has still proven to be a very useful tool for registrering problems og keeping track of the overall progress of our project. GenieBelts customer service is excellent! Always ready to help!

Antwort von LetsBuild

Thanks for the review Astrid. We're happy to hear your company still benefits from the day-to-day overview GenieBelt offers for multiple projects in many locations - even though you describe your projects as not being typical building projects. We're happy to have you as customers and look forward to many future projects with you.

Beantwortet am 30.3.2016
Carina

Bewertet am 10.3.2016

Newly user

I have not used the product for that long, but my exoerience is that it is a bit difficult to make a system that gives the user a useful overview.
I think and hope that it helps using the product.

Hi Carina,
Thank you for leaving a review. You're right that it's a big challenge to get a complete, useful overview of your projects, but that's exactly what we offer with GenieBelt. As you state you're a new user, but we can't wait to see what you guys at Tuco can achieve with the system. Let me know if we can help with anything.
Regards,
Peter from GenieBelt

Beantwortet am 11.3.2016
Brian

Bewertet am 6.1.2017

I think this product was well worth the money spent

I love the fact that I can get updated on the spot with projects and project managers. Live progress from the site is one of the greatest features. I also use this a sales tool when selling jobs. I can show clients the app and show them my progress on my current projects. Great tool

Job progress updates

The fact that I need service to use.

Lina

Bewertet am 1.5.2016

Excellent tool for collaboration, easy to use

Pros:
Simple and attractive interface, easy to use, there is smart phone app, relatively cheep, all online, saves time and gives good and quick overview of the projects.

All main functions are working excellent and only couple of functions, which we are missing, are coming soon, as the developing team is working on it.
We are especially looking forward for budgetting functionality.

Hi Lina,

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. We're also especially looking forward to releasing the budgetting feature, and we're sure you will like it!

Best regards,
Peter

Beantwortet am 9.5.2016
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

Great Format

I used my trial subscription for a Project that we eventually did not get to do. However, I was evaluating several different PM software programs and Genie Belt was at the top of my list. I really like the format and the drill down feature.We are in the structured cabling industry so we work on many construction sites. I am impressed with the feature set but was not able to use it like I would have liked. The one thing I would have liked is some more templates. I am a PMP and therefore am partial to the PMI standards. So a PMI standard basic template set would be nice. I know we could use the document management but I like the integrated templates that some offer. I also very much like the Android App. I think the app had more features than other apps. I also like the access to the documents and the Task tracking of problems. I am looking forward to our next opportunity to use this service.

The Mobile App and the features. I also like the drill down feature. The Dashboard is set up nice and the quick access to the budget is great.

I would like to see it more PMI friendly and more templates.

Lenice
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.1.2017

Resource missing

I also use another application that helps me with more tasks, such as managing issuing and querying of documents and records, nonconformities and others, and I miss it at GenieBelt

Practicality

resource missing

Donna

Bewertet am 26.5.2016

Great Customer Service

Geniebelt provide a great service, always on hand to help with questions.
The product itself is great and after a few weeks of using it feels very familiar. It certainly cuts down the amount of emails between the developer and the professional team and drawings are always on hand at the click of a button. The task feature is easy to use and update, this gives us a quick view on how our developments are progressing at a quick glance.

Cameron

Bewertet am 11.10.2016

Incredibly Resourceful

The geniebelt offered me everything I needed as a project manager to keep my tasks in line and my jobs easy to access. The fact that I could create a daily report that asked me all the necessary questions and even gave me a weather report was my favorite part. I would highly recommend this to any construction company regardless of your size. Even a one man crew would find this app very beneficial.

Alex
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.10.2016

Easy and simple to use

Simple to understand for an easy use. In few minutes it is possible to manage all the features. Good work!!!

Luiz
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

Great tool an amazing customer support!

Awesome tool for anybody who wants on task and in control of their projects. User friendly interface and very easy to use. But their customer support is hands down the best I've ever seen!

How easy is to use and how easy is to get in touch with customer support.

Very satisfied actually.

Hyun Joo

Overall Thoughts

I liked the app. It was nice to have live chat agent helping me out from the app - no need to log in to browser - which was really helpful. But I wished there would be live messenger among my group as well because the only way I figured out was to post something and tag the person.

Katrina

I love it!!!!!

It is very easy to use. This is just what the construction world needed. The cost of this software is worth every penny and the mobile app works great. It is very easy to give estimates and calculate my mayerials and there cost.

Quinetha

Good to Great

The Geniebelt saved my (brain) life! The software speaks to most small biz pain. buy it and expect the best customer service and support

Antwort von LetsBuild

Thank you a lot Quinetha! We indeed focus on small and medium-sized businesses.

Beantwortet am 11.10.2016
Rodrigo

Bewertet am 12.2.2016

Always on top! A daily friend...

Helpful application to manage projects!

Antwort von LetsBuild

"A daily friend" Thank you a lot, Rodrigo :-). Ohh, you meant GenieBelt and not me? Ohh, okay.

Kidding aside, thanks for taking the time to review GenieBelt. We appreciate it.

Beantwortet am 15.2.2016
Mirko

Good experience

This app is easy to use and you may control your works in any step. You must have a good control on your work actually... I need to manage any work with the app to obtain a good result.

Joserra
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very good!

It's really good. In my opinion it added a bit more work to viewing attachments and a status of approval

It's easy to use and functional

limit of attachment

Bill
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.12.2016

Good premise, but falls short

The software has everything you need, but it's tedious to set up projects. The app and the Web-based program also have different user interfaces. There are some things you can't see from the app which is probably the biggest frustration. Customer service has been very fast in answering questions, though.

Free

Doesn't do what I need it to, yet

101 Bewertungen