Housecall Pro Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro ist eine cloudbasierte Außendienst-App, mit der Servicefachleute Geschäftsprozesse und Workflows automatisieren können. Diese Lösung umfasst eine native mobile App und ein ergänzendes Webportal und wird in einer...

4,6

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Sehr Hilfreiche Software und der hat unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessert

von mir aus der ist ein gute Software

Der Software ist sehr einfach zu nutzen und gleichzeitig hat usere Arbeitsqualität verbessert. Außerdem gibt es noch viele Tools und Futures, um der Arbeit zu vereinfachen.

Als ein normal benutzer habe ich keine Probleme herausgefunden. Also wir nutzen dieser Software seit mehr als ein Jahre und bisher läuft alles in Ordnung

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying the ease a use, huge win for our pros! If anything does come up, feel free to reach out to [email protected]!Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 28.4.2023
Malcolm
Malcolm

Bewertet am 16.5.2017

HouseCall Pro is Simply Stunning!

I have worked in the corporate software industry for more than 30 years. Most recently I worked at a major software supplier with big name major accounts with more than 30,000 licenses for some of their customers. My role involved all aspects of customer service, including corporate demos, involvement in the sale process and post-implementation customer service.

The reason I started this review with that information is that I am actually blown away by the similarities between how HouseCall Pro treats it's customers in comparison.

My business is just starting out with only a handful of employees but from day one my engagement with HouseCall Pro has been astonishing - in a very good way - with me receiving as much care and attention as I have been used to giving to my own customers in the past! The initial contact tried to understand the key points that I was looking for in the software before setting up a one-on-one meeting where those key points were shown to me in a live demo.

The software itself is actually perfect for my business. The learning curve was a little different to what I expected but the support has been absolutely first class. The online help is excellent, but the online support chat window is phenomenal. The folks in support not only know their stuff, they respond quickly, help with the questions I have, and have a laugh along the way. What actually prompted this review was a more recent phone call to the support team. I had to leave the call before they answered. Totally unprompted, within 5 minutes, they had called me back to see how they could help. Now, THAT was impressive.

I completed a lot of research prior to deciding to invest in HouseCall Pro. I made the right decision, without question, when I moved forward with HouseCall Pro.

I highly recommend this product.

Trish

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

I am obsessed!

We came running back to HCP after using another software for a year. Our breaking point with that software was the price book being outrageously difficult to utilize. With the new DOE changes for 2023, ALL hvac major equipment has been changed and we needed to do update that accordingly. The price book in HCP is smart, helpful, calculated, and still very easy to figure out and utilize.

We used HCP for years when we decided to move to another software. After a year on that other software, we came RUNNING back to HCP for many reasons. The biggest reasons? Ease of use, amazing features, customer service, and price points.

Auto pricing for Maintenance Plan Agreements. It is technically there but having it more in depth would be great. Example: Our Gold Level get $0 service call fee-10% off materials-$50 off new system. HCP provides that 10% off though so still an absolutely amazing feature!

Antwort von Housecall Pro

WOW! Love to see it! Thanks for the review! Curious to learn more about the issues with the service agreements, feel free to shoot me an email via [email protected] so we can help!

Beantwortet am 23.2.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Housecall Pro

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

good for very small business les than 5 employees

Better than using paper. Scheduling is best feature and better than other tools in the market (as it exists today). Contracting, invoicing, estimating, are only for a very small company. Editing is almost impossible.Changes are made with no advance knowledge. The data importing team (material list and customer list) are wonderful. Interface to quickbooks is not closed loop and is a mess.

HCP has a good scheduling function as it is easy to see a week and move resources around easily. It needs a rolling week versus a static Monday to Friday that is currently deployed. The current scheduling feature is HCP's best feature. Hopefully they will not change it and emulate other software firms that have absolutely poor scheduling functions

Impossible to use HCP to create contracts that are legally binding. Must use docuSign or another application. Invoicing cannot be customized. It is line items based and cannot be summarized. You cannot customize messaging, and invoices end up being most frustrating for customers on big multiday jobs. You cannot create and save your invoice letters. Integration with Quickbooks is a daily challenge, search function is truly a problem with the new release, there is no logic to how jobs and estimates are stored in hcp, hcp calls "jobs" invoices. Imagine getting an hcp "invoice" before the job has even started very confusing to customers and employees until you get used to it. this is for a tiny business or for a team who has no software experience.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Beantwortet am 5.1.2023
Rosemary

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

HouseCall Pro

I love that I can do almost everything with this software. It has helped our company grow and I love that we are able to grow with HouseCall Pro.

I would really like to have inventory management available and I do not like working with Stripe for the payment processing. I am however, glad that they are starting to allow payroll though.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Beantwortet am 10.11.2022
Chad

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

Love this software

Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Started me own company and ran for a year and a half. Closed it due to a move. But previous to that, used Service Titan with an old job. Liked it, but way to expensive. So I tried HCP and loved it. Now convinced my new boss to use it because how great it is.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Price and featured. I had wants and needs. This had all the needs and most of the wants
Doug

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

used to be good

support is aweful, they dont care about customers anymore. They keep trying to add new tings and never fix the old. It become a bandaid upon bandaid

not much anymore. It used to be good, but they keep trying to add thing and nothing works right

I hate that they never take responsibility. If you get to talk to someone, they act like you are wasting their time

Whitney

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Excellent Service Industry Software

More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Ease of use. Product support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Community of support. Ease of use. The collectiveness of what is offered at the given price point.
Anthony

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

They were not updating the remote ability to the software. The actual desktop version of this software was GREAT but it stayed behind and let everyone else take over. It was very unfortunate. Than fieldedge took over and they basically are converting all their wintac users to fieldedge users. so basically wintac seems like its going under while being absorbed by fieldedge.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Service Fusion - the set up was horrible, the support from the team didnt know any answers to my questions so i just assume it was going to be hell in the future. Service Titan - too expensive for a company my size. ThermoGrid - Price was high and the software had way too many steps to create a job from a call (correctly) to have proper reporting later on in the future. Also, the line items looks like an excel spreadsheet, wasnt too crazy about that.
Ryan

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Housecall Pro changed my life!

My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Jacob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Housecall Pro Rocks

The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Housecall Pro had a lot more options for us, and it was very centered around our line of work. The previous software was very generic, and did not offer everything that we were wanting.

Verizon Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

The pricing for ServiceTitan was unreasonably high. Some of the products were great, and could be very useful, but after seeing other reviews, and looking at the actual price we would be paying per year, was incredibly high, and we would not be able to comfortably afford that!
Christina

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Common Sense Approach to Managing your Clients and Employees!

Sometimes, using multiple software applications, to try and get one job done can be frustrating. Not so with HouseCall Pro. The customer service over chat is so quick and easy, as well as the "tips and troubleshooting" search -- any problems I am having are usually "self-generated." LOL!

This has got to be the easiest "learning curve" I have ever experienced. Coming from a completely different industry, to manage the office here was a bit daunting. BUT - HouseCall Pro made it much easier.
a) Customers: Easy to set up customers in system, note their special preferences, create "tags" to track for where they heard about us, and contact them via emails or texts. Each account has the Zillow pic and profile of each of our customers - providing a wealth of information to us before we even arrive to service their home.
b) Employees: Love the "personal touch" of adding the photos of our team - Our customers can see who is arriving - and - with the notification system, they know when they will be there. TimeTracker makes payroll a snap, and allows employees the flexibility to check in and out while out in the field thru the app - not tied to a punch clock or computer in the office.
c) Scheduling: Easy to use, nice 'color-coding' features for each employee, with options to notify your customer of changes or not. Quickly able to schedule on the fly, thru the phone app. Can look day, week or month with a quick tab change.
d) Invoicing: LOVE it --- the team can enter in all their details, which would normally have to be transcribed from paper notes, on the Work Orders thru the phone app. Nice presentation to the customers, with immediate email invoice available, the minute the job is done and paid for. AND it flows to QuickBooks!

Creating "work arounds" for creating multiple sub-accounts for a main client. Sometimes, there needs to be a three layer deep ability to categorize a customer. Example: Parent Company (Main Customer), which has multiple condominium complexes (Sub Accounts of Main Customer)- each one having its own name/ billing account, and then, the need to create sub accounts for each Condo Complex (a Sub Sub Account) - for each individual Unit (for service address)

Roger

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Gets easier to use and better everyday. Support from the company is amazing, they are alway...

HCP is giving me time to market and feels like a partner or mentor to our continued growth and success.

Ease of setup. Kind and patient support team. Did I say patient? After our office manager retired, we were able to implement HCP and within weeks realized that we no longer needed an office manager! It was tough to change my ways after doing “what worked” for the first 28 years, but these last two years with HCP have really helped us grow and I spend about 15 hours/week less sitting at a desk. Our crews like having the power to create estimates and quote work and extras. The payment portal speeds up collections. The software is constantly improving. We are a completely paperless company now, save for permit applications and such. It is so easy to schedule out days, weeks, a month. Drag and drop to move appointments. Creating/changing unit prices is so easy.

Making changes to estimates or invoices to a customer puts you back to the dashboard, which is distracting if you are handling multiple invoices for a property management company for instance. A work around is to open each one in a new window on the desktop. We use the desktop site in the field since the mobile site will not rotate on our iPads and we have keyboard cases. The dashboard shows outstanding invoices when you log on, but you cannot click on them individually to review. No integration with QB desktop, though I may be the only person who has that problem.

Jason

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market

Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.

As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking.

Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package.
The main interface is fairly easy to use
Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone.

The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

Joist

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

We were consolidating the number of programs we were using

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

a much larger catalog of options and seemingly great customer support

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

Beantwortet am 26.12.2019
Carla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

So much potential...so much that was wrong.

Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating. Best word to describe HousecallPro. The worst thing is when you call for help or do a chat, they give you bad advice, you relay it to the techs in the field, you mess up everything and have to start over and then you figure it out yourself. The tech support crew at HCP doesn't know the program very well. It is highly frustrating to open a chat, get bad advice, get a wrong answer and before they can figure it out you figure it out for them and let them know the correct answer for the next person that chats in with the same issue.

Integrated with Quick Books Online. It is hard to say what we liked about it. It had a map built in so we could see where the techs were theoretically but didn't exactly work all the time.

Frustrating to find out the history they said would be imported only gave us dates of service, not the actual history. We could not see what we had done for the customer only what amounts Quickbooks had received and when. That is not history.
Something that was major for us is that if you have a multiple day job, remodel, tunneling to replace a sewer system, running new water lines in a house you have to add additional scheduling and each occurrence ends up in QuickBooks whether you billed out for that or not. In other words we had multiple no money due invoices in QB's that didn't need to go over because customers should receive one invoice for a job with all the details on the one invoice not multiple invoices with small amounts on them. This was the worst.

Joe

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Worst Business Software I have ever used

Horrible, expensive and a waste of time

Nothing. It's horrible software
All the functions sound great and useful but software straight does not function. Super glitchy and saved invoices just disappear. Customer service told me I manually deleted missing item that I did not delete and offered no solution to thousands of dollars of missing billable work

Everything. It's horrible software

ServiceTitan und Jobber

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Soho is great and house all sucks

Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Better features. (But none of them actually work)
Derek

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

HVAC business

It's relatively easy to use. I can schedule an estimate, then convert it to a job once approved, send the invoice and even take payments through the website/app

The online scheduling option seems like it could be a good feature, but our company doesn't use it much and the times we have used it, the emails just got lost or customers selected the wrong responses which led to confusion.
Scheduling a job that takes multiple days is also a bit of a nuisance. We switched from Jobber, and they were so easy to schedule a multiple day job.

Jobber

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Jobber was lacking some features that HCP had. Jobber also had some good features that HCP does not. In the end, the pros outweighed the cons and we made the switch.

Jobber

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi Derek, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Beantwortet am 10.11.2022
Joshua
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 5.6.2020

Housecall Pro in the HVAC field

From customer service, integration and ease of use this product can't be beat

The scheduling feature alone makes our daily operation extremely efficient, couple that with the customer notification system and you have a full office in the palm of your hand!

We haven't found anything yet! The system is very easy to use!

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

We were looking to go digital and paperless. We are a small company and were looking for an edge to set us apart from other companies in our area who use traditional service tickets and office personnel for scheduling and record keeping. This program reduces our need for office time and keeps everyone informed with what is going on during our day and gets us into the field faster than traditional methods.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Cost, ease of use, available add on options and integration with quick books.
Shauna

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Game Changer!

I love the relationships I’ve been able to develop with the Housecall Pro staff! They are so selfless and really care about their Customers. They are innovative and always looking for a way to help us out!

Housecall Pro has changed how we do business for the better! It saves us countless hours. We have streamlined so many of our processes. Our customers love the communication it provides. It’s been one of the best business decisions we’ve made!

I’ve struggled a bit with running reports but that could just be a user error and lack of knowledge on my part.

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

I didn’t feel like I could grow with the software i had.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Because of the amazing features, growth potential and price point for a small, growing business.
Julie

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

My HCP experience

HCP has brought our business to the next level. We have been using the software for two years and have a very basic plan. Before HCP, we were keeping our appointments in a spiral calendar and customer information was difficult to maintain. With HCP, we have been able to better track our customer activity and history. One of the newer features that I find interesting is the lifetime value of the customer. This is giving us some insight into how much revenue our customers generate. I am considering upgrading to the next level of HCP to begin accessing some of the marketing tools that HCP promotes.

I like the ease of use for employees and users in the field. It is simple, yet allows our company to be in contact with our customers. From the office perspective, we have reduced how many invoices we are sending the mail significantly. Our customers like receiving e-mails from us, including the invoices. The portal for payment is easy to use. There has been a significant increase in online payments through the portal.

Our employees find the app easy to use and the location services make it easy for them to find our customers homes.

The times on the schedule page, need to somehow be highlighted or the top of the hour bolded. It is really difficult to schedule an appointment on the week view for Friday, because the time is in the far left margin.

I would love to have the ability to make comments on the time card section. That way when I need to make a change to an employee's time card, I can also note why the change was made.

The way that the credit card payments integrate with quickbooks is frustrating, as I have to go to each transaction and manually change where it posts the payment. I would like to have the ability to designate where the payment goes. In addition, it would be nice to change the QB display name on HCP ourselves, instead of talking with customer support. One more thing, can payments affecting more than one invoice be posted as one payment, versus each individual invoice. This would make processing deposits so much easier.

Barry
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

House call review

App use experience is phenomenal. I have written estimates In a time crunch in the driveway of the customers house b4 a sales meeting. While not ideal, the ability to have something for my client rather than nothing is all the difference. Only Houscall makes this possible.

Housecall over all gets 5 stars , no question about it. The only reason I gave 4 stars is some areas is because I am seeing the potential of the product and would like to see house call achieve that potential.
Web based use is definitely not the same experience as the app. Pages bog, cursors lag, and it takes time to write proposals and navigate.
While the organization of the web based platform is truly superior, the navigation is not.
I choose to log on the web based platform because of the clarity and organizational benefits but I often find myself frustrated, losing unsaved pages or saying “ common”.
With that said there is nothing that even comes close to what housecall offers me so take that criticism in perspective to the the truly awesomeness of house call as a whole.
I would like to add that house call software engineers have come up with some great ideas! Ideas I never knew I needed but now can not go with out.
Features such as street view and home value in the customers page is very helpful. Other helpful features SA colab with employees and sales updates, employee tracking and credit card processing on site are In app features I have been introduced to that I can’t live with out. These features may not seem like the back bone of your business head on but i can tell you in hindsight they all add up and contribute to your over all competitive edge.

Scott

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

Pro user

Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Dereck

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

Great addition to our small business.

1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

1. Automated text within the app.
2. Start and finish times within the app.
3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future.
4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful.
5. Review toggle.
6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful.
7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented.
8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message.
2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently.
3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting.
4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email.
5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text.
6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard.
7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies.
8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Arpan
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

Complete Home Maintenance and Repair Solutions with Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro is an all-in-one business management platform designed to streamline the operations of home service businesses. Its web-based app and mobile companion app make it easy for technicians to communicate with customers, access customer information, and create detailed estimates, invoices, and job schedules. One of the standout features of Housecall Pro is its user-friendly interface for both technicians and customers, with digital signature capabilities for faster processing. The interactive timeline feature allows businesses to easily access past job records and customer profiles, while automated payment processing reduces errors and saves time. The automatic syncing between the mobile and web applications ensures technicians stay organized, even without access to a computer in the field. Housecall Pro is an ideal solution for small, growing businesses seeking to manage their operations more efficiently and effectively.

Housecall Pro is an excellent all-in-one software for small business owners and service providers. It provides a wide range of features that make running a service business easier than ever before. All the essential tools come together to make scheduling, invoicing, payments, customer management and more as easy as possible. The app has been designed with ease of use in mind and it’s intuitive user interface allows users to get up to speed quickly. Housecall Pro is an impressive tool that can help streamline any service-based business. Highly recommended!

Users can easily look up past job records during subsequent visits or follow up conversations through an interactive timeline feature within each customer profile.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Wow thanks for this review! Really glad to hear that we are aiding in streamlining your business!!! If there is any other feedback or support needed, don't hesitate to reach out to me via [email protected]. Thanks again and have a great day!

Beantwortet am 11.5.2023
Mike

Bewertet am 18.10.2016

Almost There

I am a painting and drywall contractor in the Indianapolis area and have looked at about a dozen different programs to help me run my business. The first thing I can say, is that it seems that no perfect program exists, since most are either too generic (difficult to tailor to my industry) or too cumbersome. I actually "used", as in, not really, Builder Trend for a period of time, but found it to be way more than I really needed. Method CRM was another, but it seemed too difficult to master. Several of my coleages in the industry are using estimating software, in addition to Basecamp, Pipeline Deals and other things.

Since I am a one man operation, I have to do everything from sales to production to marketing to billing, so time is at a premium for me and I needed a solution that was easy enough to learn. I also needed a program that would synch with my Quickbooks online (another imperfect program, but its what I know) and allow me to function in the field. I eventually stumbled upon HouseCall Pro and was impressed enough to give it a shot.

Right from the start, I found it easy to learn. In fact, I signed up, had my personalized tutorial and three hours later was writing my first estimate in the field on it. I will highlight the pros and cons in the fields below, but I can say that this is a company that is constantly improving its product. I get the sense that they want to be able to provide a one stop program. I say that because I have had conversations with one of their specialists and he was asking me what else would I like to see them doing to improve. They have a chat bubble online (at your desktop only) that is available most hours and they connect quickly with helpful answers.

My biggest beef with this program is that they are spending a lot of time building new features into the program when I think they should be tweaking existing features. For example, there is an auto responder email feature that you can set up for as many emails as you like, but they have not included an option to include hyperlinks in the emails. I am sending out a survey form and also a review request form, in which I have created the links, but the customer is forced to copy and paste in order to access these. Unfortunately, I am getting zero responses because a hyperlink would be easier.

All in all, I think HouseCall Pro is on the right track, but they have a way to go before they can live up to their true potential.

QBO synchronization, ease of use, ability to do estimates and invoices in the field. Tags allow tracking of specific items (similar to classes) like lead type and services provided. GPS to track employees and picture of house from Google maps shows on customer page. Auto responder feature, postcard program that is cost efficient. Great customer service, responsive. Online booking of jobs for customers. Ability to take credit cards. Mobile program lets customers know when you are on the way to their home. You can set up employees/techs and have their picture sent to the customer before they arrive at a job.

I have found issues with duplication of invoicing; there seems to be no recognition of multiple invoicing for a single estimate. No hyperlink option for the auto responder email program. Credit card option cannot be turned off on a mobile device, must be done on desktop version when invoicing. There is no job costing function. At $199.00 per month, I feel that this program can do so much more.

2.777 Bewertungen