Acuity Scheduling Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling ist eine cloudbasierte Softwarelösung für die Terminplanung, mit der Unternehmer ihre Termine online verwalten können. Das Produkt ist auf die Bedürfnisse von kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen sowie einzelnen...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Acuity Scheduling durchsuchen

5.590 von 5.590 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Einfach und effizient

Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Rashidat
Rashidat
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

Checks all my boxes

I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations.

I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking.

There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it.

Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it. In addition, I use Squarespace as well. I love that product and wanted to maintain fluidity between both products. Both are made well and make my life simple so I can do what is most important to me rather than spending all my time on designing a website or figuring out scheduling.

Die besten Alternativen zu Acuity Scheduling

Nitin
Nitin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app.

Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients.

Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments

Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Wix und Housecall Pro

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.
Jag

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Acuity Scheduling

Ability to block off times and schedule remotely, along with ability for patients to self schedule and offer reminders.

Does not always follow text reminders to patients.

Kaiden
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Acuity Glitches

I like the acuity features but its confusing for clients to use.

It isn't seamless, emails glitch, and it has issues with the calendar.

María
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.1.2024

A fine software for a good price

Acuity Scheduling is not expensive compared to other softwares and it works just fine, besides it gives you all you need for a booking software.
On the other hand, it's not as well designed or easy than other calendar softwares.

Appointments settings are not as easy to set as i'd like. It's confusing.

Kari

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Great for scheduling classes

I loved using Acuity. I used it to schedule classes for my yoga studio. It was a low cost option that got me started and it worked really well.

You aren’t able to schedule multiple instructors or users which is ultimately why I left.

Daja
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

Acuity Scheduling

It’s been pretty easy. Once initial set up is done, changes, bookings etc make life and running a business easy.

What I like most about Acuity, is the easy streamlining for what I need. Once setting are in place and calendar is available, it all runs well.

I’d prefer not to use Stripe, Acuity recommended, but it’s not a deal breaker for me. Strips fees are higher and deposits take longer than most.

Micheal
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Great software for scheduling meetings

Overall, I would say its still a great experience. It does what it says it does.

Acuity scheduling was really easy to use and get things set up. The user experience is pretty clean and got the job done well. Integrations were easy to set up and it was great for taking payments for booking a time.

The UI can be a bit confusing and you would need more time to figure out.

Henrietta
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

Acuity Scheduling for Appointment Bookings

Acuity is easy to use and navigate for appointment bookings, and provides my clients with a clean and professional booking experience!

Nothing I can think of, Acuity has everything needed to ensure a seamless booking experience

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

Ease in using

Pretty self explanatory on how to use . user friendly

not anything i didn't like i like so far

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Perfect for automations

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time.

2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

Zapier and Squarespace integrations.
Simplicity.

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format.
For example:
If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Not sure if it is limited by Google.

2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Jess
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

New Company Needing Reliable Software

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details.
Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options
-so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple
-3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business
-the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling
-Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust
-clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Wix und Setmore

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Appointy's payment processing rarely worked on our client side and when we asked for help, we got repetitive answers with no solutions. The automatic emails also kept getting sent out in Javascript instead of a readable email. If client's opted out of paying their deposits, Appointy would still block off the time slot - which would fill out calendar with empty appointments.

Appointy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

It filled the top requirements that our boss wanted. - easy to view calendar - automatic and customizable email confirmation - calendar integration - Instagram button - Square integration - great options for a good price
Maggie

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Easy to use for business and customers

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system.

For what it offers it is an excellent price.

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Josephine

Bewertet am 24.12.2020

Best alternative to Mindbody

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Elena
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

I can run my coaching business on it

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.
Jai

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

Minimal look and maximum features

Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.

It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding.
I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.
Marie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

More dynamic and features to take payment, integrate with my multiple Google calendars to make sure I wasn't double booking and the use of forms
Claire
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

An Excellent Appointment Scheduling Solution

I have been using Acuity Scheduling for a few years now and it has been a great experience. It is easy to use and has all the features I need for my business. The customer service and support is excellent, so any problems I have can be quickly taken care of. The only downside is the cost, but it is worth it for the convenience and reliability.

Acuity Scheduling is an excellent appointment scheduling solution that is easy to use, intuitive, and reliable. It has a great range of features and integrations, making it perfect for businesses of all sizes. It also has excellent customer service and support, so any problems or questions can quickly be taken care of.

The only downside to Acuity Scheduling is that it can be a bit expensive, especially if you need to use multiple features and integrations. However, the cost is worth it for the convenience and reliability of the service.

Christopher

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Endless Frustration with Customer Support

The ability to sync my massage appointments (calendar events) with third party calendars (such as iCloud) is a fantastic feature that I've relied heavily upon for the past year and a half. I started using Acuity back in June of 2021 (560 days ago, to be specific.) Up until two weeks ago, I've been able to view all client history using my iCloud calendar for the past year and a half (a full 545 days.) I'm currently able to view event history for only the past 185 days. This is a problem because I can no longer view client history beyond a six-month period. It's gone; no longer visible on my iCloud calendar. I've spent a significant amount of time explaining the issue (in a very detailed manner) to three different tech support representatives. This ordeal has been significantly time-consuming which has resulted in the past two weeks of my life being extremely frustrating for me (and I'm sure for the tech support team as well.) The final conclusion is that Acuity does not offer the ability to view history beyond 200 days. Despite the fact that I am 100% certain that this was not the case until just two weeks ago, it's taken tech support this long to provide that response and nobody is admitting that this policy is brand new.

I used to have the ability to view history for 560 days and now all of a sudden, they've restricted it to only 200 days of history. I'm attempting to operate my business blind-folded. It feels like a bit of bait-and-switch and though the support team has been friendly, I almost feel gaslighted as they still claim that nothing has changed on their end and that the 200 limit has been in place this entire time which is simply not true.

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

The confirmation and reminder emails sent from snapappointments.com were no longer being received by clients. This was a great system as a completely free product but when it came to reliability, it was clear that it was time to make a switch.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Ease of use, mobile capabilities, and versatility.
Luca
Luca

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Love me some Acuity!

When I forged back out into the wild world of self-employment, managing my calendar was one of the more challenging tasks. My leads come from many places, including networking groups, social media, and referrals, and keeping track of prospective clients became a daunting bottleneck in growing my business.

Potential customers rightfully have an expectation of getting in touch promptly before moving to contract, and the back-and-forth e-mail boogaloo was not a fun dance for anyone. I even hired an assistant for a short stint to manage my calendar but spent more time managing her then I did getting my calls scheduled and followed up on.

Enter Acuity Scheduling (trumpet blast here)! Setting Acuity up was a snap for me, and because I know how to code, I was able to customize the look to mimic my website and serve as a branded landing page. Leads were able to schedule and reschedule themselves on discovery calls; New clients could gain access to my calendar to book time with me and complete needed paperwork.

It has absolutely increased my revenue, fostered great communication with incoming and current clients, and saved me money on outsourcing the bulk of my administrative needs. The few snags I have run into were quickly addressed by their friendly team. I can't recommend them enough!

Ease of use, the ability for clients to schedule/reschedule without my help, ability to set up an e-mail automation after meeting has wrapped, custom confirmation and reminder e-mails, ability to adjust availability dependent on meeting type.

I wish we could customize the look and feel of each different custom scheduling link. Whatever look you settle on for your main link (usernamehere.as.me) becomes the standard look across all direct links (usernamehere.as.me/direct/) unless you embed the code into your website.

I actually set up a second Acuity account so I could keep my "landing page" look for the first account. The way I am using it is totally unorthodox, however, and when I spoke with Acuity's team, they were even surprised in how I adapted their tool for my uses.

The mobile app is also a little lacking. It doesn't have as much functionality as working with your account through a browser.

heather
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

NO customer service

Product is great. Customer service is terrible.

It is user friendly and easy to use. My clients have mentioned that they like the ease of the software when scheduling.

You will never be able to speak to a customer service representative. Ever. They want to you to email and set up an appointment for someone to email you back and discuss your issue via email. It will take forever and when you are a small business owner, very frustrating to not be able to chat with someone and deal with an issue very quickly and get it resolved. Instead, it will take several days and because you just don't have the time to sit at your computer all day, you will just move on and never get your issues dealt with. They say that they do not offer phone support at all. To me, this is very poor customer service. Also, very frustrating when you have been paying the company for over five years and they can't even do you the curtesy of having a human call you.

Also, if you have different types of appointments you will be offering. You will not be able to only allow a certain appointment to be scheduled only next to another already scheduled appointment. So this will leave you with big empty windows of times between appointments. If you want to only allow customers to schedule next to already made appointments, you can do that. But that only is a convenience ,if all of your appointments are of the same type and time duration. If you have 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, this will not be of use to you. It is very frustrating and negatively effects my business every single week. Again, you won't be able to talk to anyone to see address your issue.

Eric
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 5.2.2017

Fairly Priced and Very Good Service with well-developed software | Acuity Scheduling.

How they won me over? Good Program AND Fast Service.
Quick email replies with well-written explanations supported by a picture, video or animated screen capture. What else can you expect from Technical Support Team?

It is all there. If you value your time. you don't need to search online anymore. Trust me. Sign up for their service and test it yourself; 14-day test period is absolutely free and FULLY supported by Acuity Scheduling staff.

I have switched from paper daily planners to software back in 2012. As of the time of this review, it's been over 4 years and I have changed software providers 3 times. Well, actually 4 times - because I'm moving again! This time though it looks that I have found what I was looking for Acuity Scheduling.

First, I have adopted installable software . It had good doc's to assist the installation, but the backup had to be done manually, through Windows file structure. Once during the process, something got corrupted and I could not recover from it. The company programmer was able to get most files back but not all. It crushed one more time after that, with corruption in password file. Decided to change.
I switched to online booking system based out of UK.
Software was really looking good at first, but turn out it was written in very messy design, difficult to set up and configuration of it took over 6 weeks to make it work the way I wanted.
Changes were partially due to the UK English with a lot of British way of describing things. The cost wasn't bad.
Shortly after I've renewed it for the next year and made the payment they refused to service me because.... I have asked too many questions. Yes, I received email that they don't want me as a customer any longer. They refunded my payment for the second year and cancel my account with 3 days warning. Next I have decided to try another online serviceAppointy. Program isn't to bad, but the service meh, - so-so. I had to deal with a salesman who was making it difficult, but then his manager (who I guess was monitoring the email exchanges), at 2 different occasions, he got involved and make things happen. I wasn't emotionally attached to them and started to look for alternatives. Found few options, tested 4, and decided to go with Acuity Scheduler.
Acuity Scheduling gives me almost all that I need, but what I REALLY like, is the Most Responsive Service that I have ever had.

Quick support service - priceless!
Unlimited customer intake form customization!
Easy to use software.
Clean design.

Could expend a bit more in customization to implement descriptions of repetitive tasks/procedures, that businesses perform for their customers. i.e. If gas station employee has to write about what he has done for every customer during his shift it would be beneficial for him to have a field that he can select saying; fill up gas tank or wash windshield or pomp all 4 tires.

john
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

Not often I can give a 5 Star review

To be honest I was just expecting another calendar booking system. I say another because there are hundreds if not thousands and I have used quite a lot including some custom made ones written for me.
The problem with many booking systems is they all seem to be specific for certain markets such as room bookings systems and it will have an ugly interface for the customer or ceratin features will be missing.

With Acuity Scheduling I was pleasently suprised, First of all the customer screen looks professional and not over busy and confusing. Customer simply selects the product, Date and time slot. Once they are happy they make the booking and you can even request payment there and then. Awsome..
You can setup discounts, coupons and voucher codes, Allow customers to cancel, reschedule the appointments leaving you to do what you do best and not worry about any admin.

For me as a photographer, I finaly found something that works for me, is fast, looks good and offers so many custom options.

Integration with other apps and to your own existing website
Synchronization with the Facebook calendar and google etc.
Very feature-rich and easy to customize.
being able to set time aside before and or after bookings allow me to prepare for my next session.
Everything is self-serviceable for the client, from selecting the product, finding a date and time slot and making payment.

OK... So I am going to be very picky here, Very very picky. When creating an event or editing an event or making any type of change you have to find the save button, often right at the bottom of the page, now that may not be a problem for some, but often it is easily missed and you may think the change has been auto saved when it fact it has not and you may have just lost everything.
An autosave feature upon any change is any part of a form is filled in would be awsome.

When creating an event and setting the duration of the event, you have to input how many minutes it is.
Why not enable selecting hours and minutes? I do not want to work out how many minutes a 5 1/2 hr session is going to take. Likewise, what if a session takes up the whole day? just give me the option to choose the whole day.

5.590 Bewertungen