Ezus Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Ezus

Ezus ist eine Reisemanagementsoftware, die Organisatoren bei der Erstellung von nutzerdefinierten Veranstaltungen und Reiseplänen unterstützt. Die Plattform ermöglicht es Unternehmen, Budgets und Programme zu entwerfen. Ezus...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Ezus durchsuchen

34 von 34 Bewertungen
Alice

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

The software that meets our needs on many functionnalities

Great experience with this software since its beginnings ! It has allowed us to promote our commercial offers in a few clicks and get more market share. A lot of improvement has been made on functionalities thanks to the fact that they listen to our feedback. It is a tool that has great prospects for development and performance.

The ease of use during or everydays tasks. The ease of communicataion with an available and listening team. The creative possibilities on the different support. The few little details on functionnalities that make the diffrence with other software.

Behind the scenes there is a lot to consider and to implement, it requires a staff dedicated or very well trained and a rigorous work.The software can evoluate fast, we need to keep up for new functionality and evolve with it.

Nicolas

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

A super-efficient daily companion

We had a traditional way of working and we wanted to automate and make our process more efficient. It took some time to find our bearings in this new environment, which was changing our usual way of working. But the tool is really excellent and has met our expectations. Customer service is fast and efficient.

We like Ezus for its simplicity and ease of use. We spent a lot of time integrating it into our internal operations. Today, it's an indispensable solution for monitoring our customers from the moment they make contact, to the creation of their trip and its completion.

It took us some time to integrate it. The solution is easy to use, but you have to understand the logic. It was complicated to adapt and use it in our own way.

Angeliki
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.7.2023

Was initially excited but...

They do not even give a trial period for you to see if the system is good for you and your business needs. Just a short demo (they show what they want only) and then they bombard you with emails to pay the subscription. And of course, no refund even if you reach out shortly after the purchase to tell them that this is not what you were looking for and expecting. Totally my fault though. When no free trial is offered that should gain suspicion. Anyway, this might work for lots of people but definitely does not work for me since I want something that is automated and makes my life easier not harder.

Very good support although I was appointed to a person that was new at Ezus and was not actually able to train me and answer my questions. When I contacted them with issues they immediately got back to me though. Some nice features but definitely the UI is outdated. I would be better off using Microsoft Word and PPT and Adobe PDF.

If you are looking for software in which you will be using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using variables, then this is for you. Unfortunately, this is not the case for me. I wanted software that will get the hectic work of creating itineraries in Word and PPT off my shoulders and have a more intuitive system with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder that will present the trip plan in a beautiful way without any hassle. Ezus is not like that. You have to put tons of work into the system before it can work for you. Each Word and PPT has to be set by you with variables so that the final result appears properly - in many cases, it does not - like when a tour description is big I had to manually add a page and make sure that the description fits. If I did not do that the description would be a complete mess and the system does not add space automatically to fit the input lines. To be honest, the most frustrating part was the fact that during the presentation the person that was appointed to present the software never told me that I had to put so much work to set all the pre-set docs (word docs that are there, and ppt's) with variables to fit your needs. And what if I am not good with using variables and understanding how they should work? No one told me that the whole system is based on Microsoft (word & ppt). If I had known from the beginning I would have never paid - the very expensive price (way more expensive than competitive software doing the same or even better work).

Antwort von Ezus

Hello Angela,

Thank you for your honest feedback, which I think deserves to be studied in depth by us.
From your exchanges with our team, the real point was the modelling of your documents, which was neglected by one of our Account Managers. As we understand it, your expectation was to have a presentation generated directly without having to customise a document and to be able to modify the rendering online.

Among our current 1,400 weekly users, generating documents in PPT, Word, Excel or PDF format is an essential requirement. And on Ezus, when configuring your account, customising your document templates allows you to have your own identity and design within your automatic travel documents.

As the software is constantly evolving thanks to our in-house team of developers, we are currently working on improvements in this area thanks to your feedbacks.

I'd like to take you through this stage together, and introduce you to all the other modules in the software that will satisfy you just as much!

Beantwortet am 5.9.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Ezus

Sandra

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

A new user conquered!

The team is top, nice, pleasant and always available. I had to report a small technical failure, a message on the chat and 10 minutes later it was fixed! I have never had the chance to know this until now! Well done to them. As we use Ezus, if we notice a point that could be improved, we just sent a message on the chat and the info came up just as quickly. Marvellous.

I have been using it for only a month and I am delighted. It is ergonomic, easy to handle although it has tons of features and visually pleasant to use on a daily basis. Everything seems to me to be just a click away, you can easily find the information you need. Simplified case tracking. Customizable and very beautiful presentations. Integrates very well with my existing processes. I haven't used everything yet, but at the moment I'm 100% happy. The customer interface is fabulous and interactive. They can leave a comment, thanks to Ezus the modification is done in 2 steps 3 movements and is also easily reported on the customer interface.

I do not have enough recoil for the negative points. I am gradually learning to use it. What I would really like is that the secure payment by CBVAD is integrated either by email and / or SMS or from the customer area. It had been announced to me for this period but it would seem that this is not the case and I regret it.

Roobens

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Amazing software!

I've been using Ezus for a year now and I love it! It's very easy to use (and I'm not a techie guy!), their training session was very clear and they're very reactive when I need help. Overall, everything goes smoothly. I'm saving so much time now creating offers, sending quotes, invoices, etc. Great experience using this software!

Creating offers is probably the most impactful feature. You can do it so easily, and it looks great! Customers are "wowed" when they see it, and converting them is easier!

No, everything is fine for now. It just needs a bit of time to "master" the software but it's definitely not hard.

Laurence

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Important step into modern travel buisness

Ezus is a very smart tool for a new generation of travel operators who use web to sell and produce taylor made trips.
Prize may be high for a small business but I am trustfull it will help follow us and support us in developpment .
Why ? not only for the technic but because of the great capacity of the team to leasten to users , to take all tips in consideration, to correct, adapt, improve ....and follow the needs of their users . We count on you EZUS for our success

Ezus is a very challenging soffware , it made us change a lots of habits , way of work, long and heavy process .... it bring us to a real revolution not only as a new tool but also as to adopt a performing way of working .

It seemed impossible to understand and handle at the beginning , with a young, smart and very quick team as support. but they knew how to adapt and take time to explain

Dylan

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

Much more than just another trip builder, it is a complete and powerful tool for Travel...

The platform strongly helps our organization within the team and eases a lot remote working on different levels. It has made possible for us to easily create beautiful and appealing commercial proposals in various formats in just one click once it is all settled.

The platform is super easy to use, very intuitive. It is a complete tool for travel agencies (CRM, Trip Builder, Billing...). They have incredible customer service and they are in constant development.

It asks a bit of work at first to incorporate all your data into the platform but if you have everything already well organised on Excel, Ezus can take care of the integration themselves.

Olivier
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

After one year of use

We have greatly improved the presentation of programmes, streamlined relations between departments (reservations and operations) and significantly reduced working time.

Very complete, very powerful application, more complete than its competitors After-sales service in French

Not always very intuitive - requires training

Emeline

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

A great partner for hands-made travel agency

It's a timesaver everyday.

I really like to present the customer part. You can manage as you want to and have a perfect visual. It's my favorite part.

I think, the less working about this software is the accounting part. But I pretty sure that will be the next point team Ezus will work on it.

avenet

Bewertet am 5.1.2022

Easy-to-use software and very available support team

Usefull tool for those who want to work quickly, making good-looking programs with personalized services adapted to the initial request
It is also a good and easy-to-use suppliers database

I often ask for new dynamic variables and development department is responsive

Olivier
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Think it twice before paying

The are supposed to offer a month by month offer or a yearly offer.
I took the demo and I kind of liked it. I asked if I could try the software before commiting to the full year payment and the answer was no; that only option was to pay the full year which I did (and it is not cheap).

Then I realize too many functions were lacking and the software is not was I was expected.

This is not what I needed and I pay a full year for nothing. When I exposed that to the manager they denied to refund me.

So before you commit, make sure you try it and it answers your needs.

- Ezus is on the clouds and pretty functional and easy
- final result is very good (look and design of the itineraries)

Still very new and lack of many functions. You will use Ezus to get nice itineraries but you will still need spreadsheets to follow all the day by day since you don't get solid reports or providers managment.

There are still many bugs (the team is happy to help but it is frustrating).

No cell phone app (and the website is not suitable for cell phone screens) which is anoying since in tourisme you often have to work on week ends and you don't really want to open the computer to just check some info on your clients.

Antwort von Ezus

Thank you for your valuable feedback which allows us to constantly improve our production software. Since your feedback in Q1 2022 we have added many new features such as multi-language management, fixed prices in your quotes and corrected 2-3 malfunctions. On this subject I invite you to follow What's new at Ezus? with our latest developments.
We strive to integrate and prioritise the demands of all our 300 travel agencies in our product roadmap.
Indeed, there is no mobile application yet on Ezus, it's accessible up to the Ipad.

We enjoyed talking to you and were sad to hear about your request for a refund during your subscription. Once again, we proposed a commercial offer from the beginning and during your specific request we solved part of your needs while providing a second commercial gesture despite the contract you signed specifying our annual rates.

Nevertheless we take into account this commercial failure with you and will be more vigilant in the future.

Beantwortet am 9.6.2022
Valerie
Valerie

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Excellent logiciel

Logiciel intuitif, efficace avec un support excellent

gain de temps - automatisation du travail - relation clients améliorée - paiements en ligne - une gestion plus sûre

prendre le temps de se forme au début afin d'utiliser le plein potentiel du logiciel

Ralph
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.7.2021

Fabrication de devis avec proposition

Grace à EZUS, on peut maintenant faire des présentations complètes et agréables aux clients.

Globalement bien pensé pour faire des propositions de qualité pour des offres de voyages et/ou d'évenements.

Au début, apprentissage un peu douloureux ! mais si on se force plusieurs fois à visionner toutes les aides (bien faites) via les videos, ça rentre au fur et à mesure. Il faut pratiquer EZUS et surtout ne pas etre pressé au début, sinon on sortira n'importe quoi ! Il faut AVANT TOUT bien avoir accès à tous les documents/informations/photos de votre agence pour pouvoir les copier facilement. Cela servira à construire les futures "cartes postales" des services que vous allez mettre dans les nouveaux devis. Handicap: Pour mieux appréhender, je pense qu'il faut avoir été formé auparavant à Keynote/PowerPoint ainsi qu'à Numbers/Excel, cela sera un atout. Ezus est construit autour de moteurs API reliés entre eux au sein d'AWS et de Google Drive et cela complique la vision des étapes et des procédures. Il manque des améliorations d'export en "Apple/Numbers" sinon en Windows/Excel, ça roule bien. Il manque aussi la possibilité d'envoyer via email, les demandes de Dispo/Réservations/Bons de Commandes directement aux fournisseurs, étant donné que les textes et prix sont déjà saisi et que la fonction d'envoi de couriel existe déjà dans les fournisseurs !

Nadège

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

J'ai enfin trouvé le logiciel que j'attendais !

Ezus est un logiciel performant, synthétique et surtout intuitif et simple d'utilisation.
Une fois la prise en main effectuée, il m'a permis de centraliser mes produits, packages et autres prestations au même endroit, et d'être plus efficace dans le montage et la création de nouveaux produits. Il m'a aussi apporté un gain de temps considérable pour envoyer les propositions rapides aux clients.
En bref, une automatisation des processus qui facilite le travail.

- La possibilité de créer et d'adapter entièrement les propositions aux clients (mise en page des slides de présentation, planning, budget et choix des documents à envoyer...)
- La partie "espace client" qui est en fait un mini site internet fait pour le client et généré automatiquement à partir des éléments crées dans la proposition. Cette fonctionnalité est un vrai plus pour se démarquer.
- Les fonctionnalités de suivi des dossiers / clients / fournisseurs
- La génération des factures
- L'aide et le suivi de l'équipe Ezus

- La transformation de documents déjà existants pour les adapter au format pris en charge par le logiciel

Marina

Bewertet am 21.3.2022

Retour sur logiciel Ezus

A jour d'aujourd'hui, un suivi plus clair et efficace de nos clients se fait grâce à ce logiciel. Nous observons une nette amélioration dans nos relances/concrétisations de ventes.

L'aspect moderne et intuitif du logiciel en facilite son utilisation.

Peut-être manque-t-il une solution de paiement en ligne directement par nos clients ? Cela faciliterait les transactions et augmenterai la confiance du côté de nos voyageurs.

Laura

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

Bon logiciel

Tres bon logiciel pour les voyages, très bon support client, j'ai eu [caché sensible contenu], tres utile !

Tres bon logiciel, belle mise en forme, facilite d utilisation

Gerer les variables, il faut apprendre et sortir de sa zone de confort

Helene

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Easy to use and always improving

Easy to use. Allows to save time creating professional tailor made travel offers / itineraries. Offers also a great database of our suppliers, easy to sort thanks to the many filters. Ezus is always improving with new features. A very responsive team offering online training.

Looking forward to some new features (already in process by Ezus team) such as more features on quote and invoice options and vouchers.

Oriane

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

The all in one travel and events software

Ezus is very comprehensive. No need to jump between excel and word sheets or PPT to do presentations, programs, invoices, budgets. Very intuitive for us as a users, and visually attractive for the client. The team is super reactive and doing their best to improve the program daily, according to our needs.

We are a small company and the monthly fee implies a big expense for us. We couldn't imagine working without the software anymore though. Definitely worth it.

eloise
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

Logiciel adapté pour une agence de voyage et équipe sympathique.

Logiciel adapté pour une agence de voyage et équipe sympathique. Ce que je préfère : l'assistance très très réactive en cas de questions.

L'outil de création d'offre n'était pas adapté à la simplicité de notre agence de voyage, il a fallu le "simplifier" pour maitriser la prise en main et l'utilisation rapide.

Damien

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Creates Sexy Presentations for FIT & MICE

It makes it easy to create sexy presentations for our clients, both FIT and MICE, and to customize each request to our clients' very specific requirements. We save much time by entering the descriptions and photos only once, then with just a few clicks we can create personalized presentations.

You need to be digital-friendly to use Ezus, as many caracteristics and options are linked between them. You should invest some time at the beginning to understand the mechanics behind the design.

Younouss
Younouss

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

EZUS, outil parfaitement adapté pour les agences de voyages !

Ezus nous permet de mieux nous organiser dans nos dossiers clients et projets.
Le logiciel nous permet de gagner du temps, d'être plus réactif et ainsi de répondre à plus de projets.

La prise en main du logiciel est plutôt simple et explicite (formations, rubriques d'aides complètes...)
Regroupement de tous les éléments clients, fournisseurs, projets, quotations, dans un même endroit. Tout le nécessaire à la production et proposition d'un voyage.
Le service client avec un staff disponible, à l'écoute et toujours en développement pour améliorer le logiciel.

Création de visuels, et documents type tel que la proposition commerciale, un peu compliqué à prendre en main.
Besoin d'amélioration dans le système de tarification.

Laure

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

I recommend Ezus software

I'm very satisfied with my partnership with Ezus. Their software enables me to give my customers very high-quality, personalized documents. They also provide good customer support, including training and technical assistance to help you make the most of the software. The price is competitive considering the services offered.

I'm happy with everything so far! I'm sorry I didn't opt for Ezus sooner.

Géraldine

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

Utilisation EZUS

Nous gagnerons du temps quand nous le maitriserons, nous sommes encore à la prise en main et nous devons nous déshabituer de notre ancien logiciel que nous avons eu pendant 15 ans...

Le document de voyage et le carnet de voyage très professionnel.
La possibilité d'avoir le choix de TVA

Le fait que l'on ne puisse pas rentrer les factures fournisseurs ou de FG et ensuite les exporter sous excel.
Que les projets ne soit classés entre ceux par date et les séparer entre les dossiers confirmés et les autres devis non confirmés pour pouvoir calculer son CA et sa marge en temps réel par année de comptabilité.

Carla

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Très bien

J’ai pu travailler avec Lauriane qui a été très à l’écoute est très dynamique

Le logiciel offre, beaucoup d’avantages, notamment la création de devis qui se fait automatiquement

Le principal inconvénient serait que le logiciel est encore trop récent, et donc parfois il y a des bugs

gaelle

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

BILAN ezus premiers essais

on espere un vrai boom !!!

ce logiciel est vraiment un outil hyper pertinent pour nous organisateurs et agents de voyages, dynamique intuitif, il permettra au final un gain de temps et de recentrer toutes nos offres avec des visuels et documents spécifiques a notre métier

il faut un temps d'apprentissage et d'import, ce qui est normal mais l'equipe est la

34 Bewertungen