SafetyCulture Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über SafetyCulture

iAuditor von SafetyCulture ist eine App für Inspektions-Checklisten, mit der Nutzer Checklisten erstellen, Berichte einreichen und Inspektionen über ein Tablet oder Mobiltelefon durchführen können. Die Lösung ist für eine...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu SafetyCulture durchsuchen

196 von 196 Bewertungen
Billy
Billy
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Very Good

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Beantwortet am 18.3.2021
Elena
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Leah
Leah
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Lost 2 and a half weeks worth of work and audits...

Disappointing

Easy to use. When the app works, its great. Just needs to be in service to use it without risking loosing everything which is not ideal for people in remote areas. Its very user friendly (IN WIFI ONLY)

The app. crashed on me after being on the road for 2 and a half weeks. I now have to re-write over 50 audits for students and rely on my memory which is NOT COMPLIANT. waste of my time and money. Very disappointing. I don't think iAuditor will pay me for the extra week in the office ill need to process my students. Would have been better off using Microsoft Word and a note pad.

Die besten Alternativen zu SafetyCulture

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Ray

Bewertet am 27.9.2018

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be.
Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

• Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Nathan
Nathan
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Christian
Christian

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

Best checklist app and I tried a few!

Exceptional, customer support is incredible the team really care about their clients. Everyone that works at iAuditor is very passionate about their clients individual needs.

There is almost no boundaries to what you can create.

Reporting is very good!

Extracting the data collected by the app can be difficult but not impossible.

Kristi
Kristi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Fast for the field

Been using this for 3 years now for field inspections. Love being able to photograph and notate what doesn't pass. Creating the reports is simple once the template is set up.

Can access via the app or internet browser. Good for both MAC and PC.

Takes a bit to get the report formatting right - BUT the customer service folks are great at helping.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Kristi. Thanks for the review and it's great to hear you are able to use this as a Mobile App. Also glad to hear Support have been able to help you with your reporting format!

Beantwortet am 19.3.2021
Tom
Tom

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

Simply the Best

Simple to use by both admin and tradesman.
Helps us get our reports out quickly.
Helps staff to be detailed in the field.
Staff are quick to respond with any enquire you might have

No cons come to mind. I would love to see deep integration with my job management program, but other than that its perfect for what we use it for.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

UK Local Auhority

Brilliant

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition.
The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Very little.

Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed.
It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Beantwortet am 18.3.2021
Randy
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Beantwortet am 28.9.2021
Pete
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Super versatile

If you're reasonably tech savvy and know how to set up integrations, the possibilities with this software are endless. Email the office as soon as an inspection is completed? Done. Create a draft invoice as soon as the audit is saved? Done. The only limiter will be your imagination.

iAuditor is easy to use and allows me to send inspection results from the field to clients or my own office in real time. Spend the time learning how to create and modify your templates and the potential is unlimited. Alternatively, hire me to set you up :)

Nothing, it's got so many good features that there's nothing to not like

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Pete - Thanks for the review and feedback. Really glad to see you are making use of our integrations!

Beantwortet am 22.2.2022
Stephane

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

IAuditor

Overall experience was good. System is pretty straightforward

System was easy to use. As much on the laptop as on the mobile version

Can’t personally say there were any cons.

Ben
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 2.12.2018

Record keeping at its best

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Davor
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

iAuditor is revolutionary

My overall experience with iAuditor has been overwhelmingly positive. I'm lucky that my company pays for the license, otherwise i would not be able to utilise this great software. I look forward to further development and improvements made to it.

I've been with iAuditor from the beginning. The constant updates and modernisation has progressed well in recent years. It is feature rich and simple to use. The customer support is also excellent.

Creating forms at first can be tidious, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. The price tag is very expensive. I don't mind paying for software but licenses per user is just a cash making machine and doesn't help the end user.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Davor, thank you very much for your review. Really happy to hear you are having a great experience especially with our customer support team!

Beantwortet am 12.3.2021
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

iAuditor

Great time saving and collaborative working tool, that has enabled our team to track and record the information we require in an efficient manner.

Easy to use product, and very simple to create templates to suit our business needs. Being able to access on the move on mobile devices, as well as via a desktop site is great, it really reduces the workload within our team.

Very little not to like. This tool has met all of our requirements.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Andrew. Happy to hear you are using iAuditor on your mobile devices across your team.

Beantwortet am 19.3.2021
Chad
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Easy way to audit what needs to be auditied

Using iAuditor is overall very easy. I love that i can make changes to what is included in an audit as needed. Being able to share the audit results with anyone I need to share with via a easy to read PDF is great as well. This makes it easier for me to home in on the details that need to be addressed without having to rehash every single thing.

I like how easy this is to access both on my computer and on my mobile device. I also like the fact that I can pend an audit and go back and edit as needed.

There are times where it has some glitches that can make it difficult to perform audits. These glitches/issues typically get fixed very quickly.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 4.7.2020

Good to use IAuditor

Ease of use and very functional. We use it on our everyday reporting.

There's nothing much for me to compare with other apps. I've been using this since I started in telecom industry and it was highly recommended by our client.

Brian
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

1st time user of electronic auditing program.

First experience with such a tool. Great for portable applications. Easy to use.

Easy to use, simple to monitor audits. Great way to record and files audits.

When adding a 2nd asset audit on the one form, the text field scrolls out of sight and has to be scrolled back into field of view.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hey there Brian. Thanks for the review. Really happy to see you are using iAuditor on mobile devices.

Beantwortet am 12.3.2021
Tania

Bewertet am 13.9.2016

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

time saving
saves paper
reduces business costs

Craig
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Good to go

Ease of use to get across the requirements

Offline use and loading reports is slow

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Craig - Thanks for the review. Glad you are finding it easy to use. With the Mobile App, you actually are able to conduct inspections offline, but if you are having trouble doing so, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll gladly clarify anything.

Beantwortet am 17.3.2021
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Saves a lot of time when completing site reviews

- Customizable audit reports that we can brand and format however we need, with various types of question/answer fields (radio buttons, drop downs, text fields, etc.).
- Our field review teams can upload pictures directly from their mobile device while on-site to ensure there is no confusion.
- When back in the office, our office staff can export the report to word and fine-tune as needed.

- Even though we can insert pictures, the picture index at the back of the report is a bit cumbersome to constantly scroll back and forth and copy paste the better quality pictures. It'd be nice if there was a simpler way to do this.

Charles
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

IAuditor

The iAuditor application is highly reliable, easy to use and deploy. It is flexible and can be expanded as a program grows or changes. The features abs approach are common sense and user driven.

Not applicable for us. The app works very well.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Charles - Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you are finding it reliable and easy to use.

Beantwortet am 17.3.2021
Jonnie
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

So much better than what we had

We use this product for conducting multi layered audits. Multiple employees can conduct their audits at the same time, the analytics are easy to understand and reporting is easy. Easy to review by product line to see if there are reoccurring issues and how they were solved.

Easy to use, provides detailed reports, easy to train new employees on how to use.

We previously conducted these audits using punch cards that had to be organized by someone. It was very tedious.

196 Bewertungen