Hireflix Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Hireflix

Hireflix ist eine Online-Plattform für One-Way-Videogespräche, die es Personalverantwortlichen und Bewerbern ermöglicht, Vorstellungsgespräche zu rationalisieren. Die Kandidaten haben die Flexibilität, Interviews jederzeit und...

4,9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Hireflix durchsuchen

223 von 223 Bewertungen
Jessalyn
Jessalyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 3.9.2022

Pre-screening video interview for hiring

I was able to utilise this software to screen out most suitably and the best candidates for our Graduate program at our company.

User friendly, ease of use, I love the video functionality which allows you to personalise a video message to welcome candidates and ask the questions in a video format. Really gives a personal touch for the candidates!

It would be good to include other types of assessments e.g. online written assessment test or gamification features to test out candidates logical thinking, other forms of cognitive ability tests or creative thinking tests.

Rhonda
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Amazing tool! A must have!

HireFlix is my “must have” tool in running my talent driven business. I greatly respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of developers in producing a highly functional, easy-to-use application. They have taken the guesswork out of this process and made implementing it into my workflow seamless. I particularly love the fact that pricing is very reasonable and is not based on the number of positions that you have. The customer service is OUTSTANDING. They are constantly checking in with me to see how the product is working but also to find out if there are any suggestions that I have that can make the tool even better than it is – which is hard to imagine since it is a pretty magnificent tool. I give this company, their customer service and the overall tool a strong recommendation. If you are thinking of adding in a video interview component into your processes – HireFlix is the tool. I demo’d all of them and you will not find a better tool, with this kind of functionality that is easy to use, with white glove level of customer service at this price.

I would love to see a filter feature that will allow me to look at videos from a certain date range (i.e., 7 days ago, 30 days ago, 3 months ago, etc.)

Spark Hire

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

For the reasons, I indicated above. What is as equally important to me as the tool itself, is the customer service. HireFlix has never once made me feel like I was just another sale. They committed to getting me through setting it up and assisting me with any hiccups along the way. The customer service is TREMENDOUS

Antwort von Hireflix

Rhonda your review made our month! it makes us so so happy that you value our service so highly! We work hard to provide the best value in the market among all one-way video interviewing providers and it makes us so happy when it is recognized.

We love small and medium businesses and treat each one with as most care as we can. Rhonda you and your hard work inspire us to push ourselves to be better each day. Let's keep cranking! :)

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Strong Product - Great Support

Support has been exceptional, the team are really on the ball and willing to work with clients to develop features to enhance the product for both the candidate and employer's benefit.

Working with Hireflix to demo some new features was a great experience, and their future releases including supporting employers and hiring managers in the design of recruitment funnels and automation of screening was enlightening for us as an employer, and Hireflix as a provider.

The software itself has a simple interface and is very simple to use and deploy, and zapier integration is a must for us to build cohesive integrations to other parts of the hiring process. More than anything though, the infectious enthusiasm of the team to develop the product and involve clients in that journey means we're fully bought into the future direction of Hireflix and that today's product is only the beginning.

I generally love the concept of employers uploading video questions, if it's done right......but being forced to upload a video for every question is not ideal if you're either a: not particularly photogenic, or b: not particularly confident, as this just shows your company in a bad light.

Also the 'prep time' for candidates were rather lacking in options

Having reached out for support on this point, I received an immediate answer and workaround though the solution wasn't obvious/intuitive

Antwort von Hireflix

John thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are thinking of ways to improve on the points you mentioned! Will keep you updated! Thanks again.

Die besten Alternativen zu Hireflix

Rana

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

Scale your screening at a low cost!

The problem we had previously was ability to scale and high cost, but with Hireflix we were able to 4x our screening and decrease our costs by more than 50%.

The 3 things I like the most are:- focus on user experience for the candidates and the admins- the ease of communication with the Hireflix team- the cost

The tool is perfect for my use, nothing I am missing by using it.

Spark Hire, myInterview und Jobma

Warum Hireflix gewählt wurde

iMocha had features we did not use so it was difficult to justify the high price. Hireflix focuses on addressing just our need so we pay for what we want.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

Hireflix had the best user experience that we were able to test for free prior to implementing.
Diana
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Hireflix shortened time-to-fill dramatically

Overall everyone I've interacted with from Hireflix has been supportive and proactive to check in on us without being overbearing. The product is excellent and revolutionized our hiring process making it so much more efficient and better for eager candidates to jump right in without having to wait for calendar availability. I love that they pay attention to user feedback to keep adding features and that there aren't any uneccesary features. It's an easy experience for candidates, and they've included a lot of details that make candidates feel reassured like a note confirming we've received their interview, countdown timers, the questions in written format, etc.

The platform is extremely user-friendly. We were able to seamlessly include many members of our staff in our hiring process without having to create individual accounts. Sharing candidate interviews, notes, and information is so easy with shareable links. We also love the automated invitation and reminder system built in.

Honestly, nothing comes to mind. If really pressed, maybe not having a way to download and export interview notes.

Spark Hire

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

It was much cleaner and user-friendly. It was also more affordable and as a non-profit we got excellent value.
Autumn

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

Incredible Product! Easy to use! Saves time and money!

Hireflix has done everything as promised. It integrates with BambooHR perfectly. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely helpful, responsive and overall incredible to do business with!

Our hiring teams have been given the gift of time. Everyone is delighted by the ease of use and how well it integrates with BambooHR.

We are pleased with everything about this product. We have nothing negative to say.

Elena
Elena
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Very useful and easy to use! It Changed everything!

Hireflix gave us the possibility to really change our process in human resources research.

The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use, it has all the functions needed, it has a really good price compare to other companies, many things as customizable and, the customer care is AMAZING.
Before choosing this software we tried many and the things that really matter in our decisions were: the easy way of use and customizing things, plus the customer care, always ready to help at any time.

Maybe there are some features to be developed but, this software has already many positive things compared to others that are more expensive and, in a theoretical way, more developed.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Fantastic Testing Tool for Educators!

I am not an HR professional. I teach master-level social work students introductory therapy skills at a local university. Hireflix allows me to effectively test my student's therapy skills in ways traditional examination methods cannot. Live-time oral examinations are time-consuming and not always feasible. Hireflix makes it very easy to create asynchronous oral exams in little time with text or video-based questions. Hireflix has enriched my course in valuable ways. My students will be better prepared for real-world social work scenarios as they prepare for and engage in One-Way Video Interview exams than if testing was only done through written means or class presentations alone.

I use Hireflix to test my students. I love how quick it is to set up and grade an exam. Preparing for the exam is intuitive and painless, and their built-in video response rating system makes grading the exams quick and easy.

Hireflix is the second One-Way Video Interview platform I tried to use to conduct exams. It would be easy to list things I didn't like about the other platform. Hireflix is very straightforward, quick and intuitive to use, and their customer service is very responsive and helpful. This is not the case for the other platform I used.

Giovanni
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

Great tool, great customer support, great price

With this tool we have managed to streamline our recruitment process, deal with mass hiring and onboarded 80 new team members in less than 70 days

Nothing I can mention at this stage, the tool is really good.

Criteria und Spark Hire

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

Best price, best features, most user friendly one, best integrations
Damilola
Damilola
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

A tool every HR team should try

I would say time-saving and easy to use.

I found the platform very easy to navigate and use. It requires minimal time to onboard colleagues to the platform. I also like that links for video submissions could be shared along with the ability to include comments and ratings for candidates. I like that we were able to include our brand logo, which made the interviews look more professional. The customer service is also great.

I wish for the invitation emails to candidates; could include the band signature and the logo at the end of the email. This would make it look more professional.

HireVue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

They offered a free trial with ample time to decide if we liked that platform before going all in
Andrea
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Saved by Hireflix - Highly Highly Recommend!

If you're thinking about signing up for Hireflix, do yourself a favor and do it now. We are a small organization that was struggling to process hundreds of interviews with a very small team. We used to schedule 1-1 interviews using Calendly - this took up so much time and effort. I was hesitant to sign up for Hireflix at first because I thought that it would be too complicated to set up a new system and change our recruiting processes - boy what I wrong! My only regret is NOT signing up for Hireflix earlier. We are now processing interviews at 10x the speed. Hireflix's platform works incredibly well - it's amazing that such a simple and easy platform can do such a wonderful job at processing applicants. Their script function that turns interview responses into text is AMAZING. We had never seen that before. Just what we needed.

I can't think of anything that has caused issues with the software. We once had a question about how to use a feature and the team answered so promptly it was great.

Emily
Emily
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Easy to set up, simple to share candidates, incredible ROI

Fantastic experience thus far! I got stuck on a billing question and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]directly emailed me from LinkedIn. Now that's leadership involvement and engagement. He offered his assistance with any other questions or feedback that I had.

Hireflix is very easy to use! The questions (including videos of our team) were created and launched within 10 minutes. The candidates then came back, we received auto-messages that the interview were complete, and we were sharing candidates with the hiring team on the same day.

I only have one piece of constructive feedback and that would be to be able to share candidates with other openings. If a candidate is better suited for a different job opening, it would be great to be able to "move" the candidate to that job so they could be reviewed alongside the rest of the candidate pool.

Aayush
Aayush

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Best platform for automated video interview process

Brilliant experience. The team have been very supportive to help us get the maximum value out of the platform

Amazing product with a very easy to use interface. The product features were exactly what we needed to automate the hiring process

None so far - I think so the platform has everything that we need

Willo und myInterview

Casey
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2020

Saves me HOURS and helps me pick the perfect candidates

I used to spend hours meeting on Zoom asking applicants the same questions that I now ask on Hireflix. Now it is so easy to find the perfect applicant and save time as well. Also, we need our applicants to be able to use technology and video platforms easily. Hireflix is very easy to use and there is no learning curve for the applicant or our team.

Hireflix wins for my favorite software this year! I cannot tell you all the things I love about it. But the productivity impact is immeasurable. Now I can review ten applicants in the time it took before to check just one. My time is spent then going into a second interview with only the best qualified. And almost all of those second interviews result in hires! I also like that I can send a link to one of our team members to review the applicant's video with just a click.

At first, I was nervous about the cost. But now I recommend it to other business owners without reservation. The time saved more than makes up for it. I now think of HIREFLIX as a revenue generator for our company.

Antwort von Hireflix

Casey you are wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind review. We couldn't be happier to be supporting and helping a company, an entrepreneur and a professional like you. The world needs more Casey's and RMCC's!

Kelsey
Kelsey
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Very user friendly and a huge time saver!

Hireflix is incredibly user friendly. I had my position and questions set up in less than 30 minutes, and it was very easy to make changes as needed. I love being able to invite candidates via email or send a public link. The rating system for each candidate questions was also helpful. I would never have had time in my schedule to sit down and interview over 100 candidates, but with hireflix it made it so easy to get the information I needed to asses candidates in a true interview-like manner. It is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone who has to review candidates in any type of setting.

I have only been using the product for about a month, but no complaints so far!

Elyssa
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.1.2021

Find the right candidates and save a lot of time while doing it

The thing I like best about Hireflix is the amount of time our recruiters and hiring managers save during the interview process. Instead of spending hours trying to schedule interviews with multiple people that work for everyone’s schedules, it just takes a few quick minutes to set up the Hireflix interview. Then, the candidate can answer the questions at their convenience, and the hiring managers and recruiters can review the answers when it works best for them. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.

I really can’t think of anything negative about Hireflix. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always making improvements and they are very responsive to any and all feedback and/or questions.

Jessee E
Jessee E
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Fan Freaking-Tastic!

The company has been super responsive to all of our requests and even offering suggestions on the size of our content.

We love being able to have anyone do an interview at their leisure. The added bit of adding team members to preview separately and rate has been truly helpful. The outcome is an authentic response.

There seriously is nothing to dislike.

Jen
Jen
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Great tool

Hireflix has been a great tool to pre-screen candidates for our career opportunities. Candidates have expressed how easy the platform is to use and is extremely straightforward on the backend during setup. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is super responsive to any questions we have, and his approach to customer service is first-class. Pricing is very reasonable compared to some of the other platforms out there as well, great for a small business like ours.

Every once in awhile, upon login, my saved positions are missing, however, upon refresh, they appear. If there ever was an issue, the Hireflix team resolves it immediately.

Sachin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

Hireflix is Awesome

Very strong - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have always really helped us!

We really like how Hireflix is easy to use and clear for our candidates and users. The customer support is also brilliant and the team are very responsive to feedback.

There is nothing we don't like about the software!

Evelina
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Personalised customer service, Easy to set up, Integrates with Workable, Really user friendly

We have replaced our first round interviews with Hireflix One Way Video interviews. This has saved a lot of business time interviewing candidates. The tool is also convenient for the candidates because they can do it at their own convenience.

Would highly recommend, amazing customer service, the video interview completion ratio was 90% and this has saved us a lot of time and money interviewing candidates

User friendly
automated reminders
great email templates
integrates with workable
really easy to set up
CEO provided a great demo how to use the product and how to get the best engagement
interactive from the candidate's experience point of view
ease of access for candidates
ease of access for hiring managers

It would be helpful to have First Name only choice in email templates to make the communication less formal and more personalised
Evaluation notes could be improved and be specific for each question rather than overall assessment

Lawson
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Easiest to use video-interview tool for screening candidates!!

My experience with Hireflix has been phenomenal. The team is super responsive to support and product feature requests, and the product is super easy to use. I was up and running in 10min.

My favorite thing about Hireflix is that they provide a public link you can send to all candidates, and you can watch candidate interviews on 2x or 3x speed, to accelerate review.

It would be nice if the software would allow for better in-app messaging.

HireVue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hireflix

Easier to use and get started!
Melissa
Melissa
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

User Friendly Video Interview Tool

We have had a great experience so far! Easy to use, easy to track which applicants have not submitted their videos. We also liked being able to customize the questions.

We liked the ability to create personalized video interview links for our candidates and that we were able to integrate it with our other applicant tracking system.

We are still learning the other features and cannot wait to learn more! We are using it to gather video interviews of our candidates and cannot wait to do more!

Aaron
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Time saving, easy to use software

Hireflix is helping us manage a remote hiring process. Video interviews help you at least get some sense of someone's personality, and people can provide much more extensive answers when they're answering a question orally vs. in writing. Hireflix has helped us get this video interview process up and running very quickly and easily.

Hireflix makes it super easy to run a video interview process. You can easily set up parts of the interview where you introduce yourself, as well as the questions for the applicants to answer. The developers have also thought out a lot of the nuances such as allowing you to control how much "thinking time" the applicant gets before answering and whether you want to allow them to re-take their answer or not. Overall, especially in these covid times, Hireflix has been very valuable in helping us run a remote hiring process. I also really like that they have a Zapier integration.

I don't dislike any part of the software. The only thing is that for us as a very small company (less than 10 employees), it's hard to pay an annual subscription for software that we are not using all the time. Their smallest plan is currently for 50 employees or less but perhaps they should add one for very small startup companies.

Oscar
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

Great way to see candidates

My Hr team set up the tool by themselves with no issues, and they are zero tech-savvy... so I would say it's super easy to set up and when up and running, it works.

We use hireflix mainly in the people dept. to interviewing candidates, it works pretty well and our hr team is very happy using it. I use it as a CEO as well to review interviews before new employees start the onboarding process, it helps me to know everyone before they start.

Maybe it's too simple, but probably this is what makes it as sticky and useful.

Antwort von Hireflix

Thank you so much! Simplicity is precisely what we are after. Hireflix works hard to be the easiest to use one-way interviewing system in the world.

Beantwortet am 9.7.2020
Annie
Annie
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Hireflix recommendation

We found value in Hireflix because it allowed us to curate our interview process specific to the role, offered customization, and engaged the hiring team to make informed decisions. Our company implemented Hireflix at a time when we were receiving hundreds of applicants for the same position. The use of Hireflix made our internal processes more efficient and cut our time spent recruiting in half. We also found the platform user-friendly, and [sensitive content hidden] was always available to help with any questions. I highly recommend incorporating Hireflix into your interview process.

customization, user-friendly, customer service, added value to the interview process

If there was a feature missing we worked with [sensitive content hidden] and he would configure it for us - amazing!

223 Bewertungen