Kartra Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Kartra

Kartra ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen E-Commerce-Plattformen, Marketingkampagnen und Helpdesk-Portale erstellen, starten und verwalten können. Die Anwendung ermöglicht es Unternehmen, personalisierte Webseiten...

4,4

162 von 162 Bewertungen
Mike
Mike

KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business

I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone
2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses
3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful
4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find

Dana
Dana
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it.

Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges.

Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Kartra had more of what I was looking for at the time and what they do, they do exceptionally well.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Kartra. We're glad to hear that you found its all-in-one functionality beneficial and that our support group on Facebook provided value. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and are continuously working to improve user-friendliness and now have more comprehensive training resources. We've made significant strides in enhancing our platform since your time with us, including giving all users unlimited bandwidth. If you ever reconsider using Kartra, we'd love to welcome you back and showcase our ongoing improvements.

Beantwortet am 14.3.2024
Carly
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Buggy and poor support

It served its purpose when we were starting out but it's been extremely restrictive and poor customer service and support. Probably the worst decision we made was using kartra for our membership.

When we initially signed up, I liked how it was an all in one platform where we could host our membership aswel as sales funnels, emails etc.

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive. We had over 1700 members cancelled and revoked because of a kartra error and they said they couldn't do anything about it... 100% their error and nothing they can do.
Support has been bad over the last few years which has been super frustrating. For example if a customer incorrectly enters their email address, kartra blacklist them, you can only change the email address by contacting kartra, it can take days for them to change it, then another 24 hour to whitelist the email... by this time the customer just wants a refund as it takes forever.
We've tried everything to speed up our page loading speed but still Kartra is super slow.

If you want a very basic funnel builder, it may be ok but personally I'd choose an alternative.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience with Kartra. It's disappointing to hear about the issues you've faced, and we understand your frustration. We take your feedback seriously and are constantly working to improve our platform and support services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns directly. If you're open to it, please reach out to us so we can assist you further.

Die besten Alternativen zu Kartra

Maciej
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

Impressive All-in-One Online Platform

Overall, I'm really happy with my experience using Kartra. It's been a great tool for me to build my business and create successful campaigns. It's easy to use and provides great customer service if needed. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an all-in-one online platform.

Kartra is a great all-in-one online platform that allows me to create beautiful webpages and forms, manage my contacts, and track conversions. I love how easy it is to use and how quickly I can get things up and running. I'm also impressed with the customer service, which is always available if I have any questions.

The only downside to Kartra is that it can be a bit expensive compared to some of its competitors. However, the features you get for the price are well worth it.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform impressive and that it's been a valuable tool for your business. We understand your concern about the pricing, but we're committed to providing excellent value for the features included. It's fantastic to know that you appreciate our user-friendly interface and the depth of features available. Thank you for recommending Kartra, and we're thrilled to have you as part of our community!

Beantwortet am 7.5.2024
Rocco

Kartra is Real Online Business Software

Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Heidi

Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software

I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

Teachable, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, AWeber und Thinkific

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

Kajabi was having trouble doing what my tech team asked it to do. Kartra came out at a time when I wasn't terribly happy with some customer service responses to my questions about Kajabi.

Teachable, ActiveCampaign, Leadpages, Mailchimp, AWeber und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Function...Kartra can do everything I want to do better than anything else. The way my choice worked out, I had already put money out for all of the products I mention above, When I was trying to cut costs, I eliminated everything BUT Kartra and Active Campaign. Active Campaign will be eliminated at some point, too.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Outstanding

I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Dawn
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

Jacqui
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Constantly impressed

I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Dr Paul O
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Best choice ever :)

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Could have stayed with Kajabi only, but added Kartra for CRM as CMS is not enough. Combined the two = best of the best.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has been the best choice for you! It's fantastic to know that you've found our platform to be solid and capable of meeting your CRM needs, especially as you upgrade your business. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Laura
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Calendly, Drip und Vimeo

Calendly, Drip, Vimeo und Leadpages

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Convenient to have everything in one platform. Less expensive and eliminating the hassle of trying to integrate a bunch of other applications

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We're delighted to hear that our all-in-one solution has simplified your life coaching business and provided you with an intuitive interface. We're continually improving our training resources, and we're glad to know that you're finding value in our Kartranaut training site. It's great to hear that you're excited to expand your use of Kartra for hosting online courses. We appreciate your support!

Ba

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

The #1 software for email marketing and automation I've used.

Overall, my experience with Kartra has been overwhelming positive. They have great customer service, quick to respond to questions, an awesome library of help articles with walk-thru videos and the system is constantly improving to offer more features and solutions for a growing business.

The features of Kartra are ever growing and they provide a host of customizable templates and pages to use to create everything from a website, to a sales funnel to lead capture and generation.

At $99/m for the Starter plan, the software can be a little pricy for a new company, but worth it if you can defer the cost from other products to have a all-in-one solution.

ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp und AWeber

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

Kartra gave me the features I needed, that were lacking in ActiveCampaign and AWeber with the help and support to make the switch possible.

ActiveCampaign und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

I choose Kartra because I got the best of an email list builder, email marketing solution, marketing campaign builder, funner builder, website and Course Builder, which I was in search of. I could not ask for much more. Within a year of switching they added a Survey tool, which was my next need. They seem to anticipate what their customers need just when we need it.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has become your go-to software for email marketing and automation. We're continuously working to improve our platform and provide the best experience for our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're delighted that you find our customer service and support helpful. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

Beantwortet am 15.3.2024
Greg
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Kartra compared to Infusionsoft

It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Better UI and integrates with other products we use.
roe

Making Business Easier

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like.
It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider).
emails dont' have an undo button

Croix

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses.

Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform.

I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales.

We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves.

Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses.

COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel.

PROBLEMS:
We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership.

This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues.

USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Kevin
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Kartra will change your life!

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing.

When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released.

I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats.

If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life!

Thanks!

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Anja

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Marketing Is Finally EASY!

I love how easy it is to set up sales pages and start selling straight away. Before Kartra I would battle with my wordpress pages and setting up forms, but with Kartra I started to sell products and services almost instantly. It also manages my database with ease and I can send follow up email sequences with ease. It's made my marketing so easy and follow up sales are set on auto-pilot.

I love that this is an all-in-one marketing system. I can manage my customer database, run promotions, segment my customers, send emails, and set up all of my sales pages and forms ALL from the one program. It also has a whole affiliate management system and so much customization.

I use a lot of video content, so the only frustrating thing is the high charges for bandwidth. All the other aspects are well within the limits, but I get charged extra because my bandwidth usage goes over. I've had to set up a vimeo account to help with this issue, but that's frustrating because it's another service I have to subscribe to. I would rather have it all in the one place, but the bandwidth fees are so excessive.

Twanna

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Perfect resource for online business

I enjoy using the platform. The more that I use it and plays around with all the features.

After trying several CRM and course platforms Kartra quickly became my choice because of all the functionality it offers. All in one!

It is certainly a learning curve. I eventually had to hire one of their experts in order to implement my course on the platform.

Tareq
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

A great ability to follow up the shopping operations effectively on our website

We've seen positive results with Kartra's ability to follow up on shopping operations on our website. The platform's ability to direct customers and send reminders has helped us effectively improve our sales levels.

Kartra is a versatile digital marketing platform that offers a wide range of features for building landing pages and email campaigns. Its segmentation tools make it easy to organize contact lists, while its powerful automation enables follow-up emails to be sent automatically to customers who haven't completed their shopping. Additionally, Kartra provides a heatmap and tracking system that offers valuable insights into customer behavior, such as which links are clicked and by whom, allowing businesses to effectively target new customers.

I have only encountered positive aspects of Kartra , including its modern interface and easy-to-use tools. It's great that they have a customer service team that is always available to help.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for your positive feedback! Delighted to hear you're enjoying Kartra's versatility and user-friendly interface. Our aim to support you every step of the way!

Beantwortet am 18.1.2024
Dean
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Best holistic solution

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Alex
Alex
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

A comprehensive All-in-One solution

I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates.
I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

So many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.

There are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

Kartra

Kartra is a software that will help you automate your email marketing, sales process, and more. It's an all-in-one tool that will help you build your email lists, create landing pages, and run a successful marketing campaign.

kartra's customer support is unresponsive.

Liliane
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.9.2023

Kartra review

I like this software because it's easy to use and configure. I particularly like the way it lets me create destination pages.

I find its price rather high for this kind of software

Antwort von Genesis Digital

We're glad to hear you find Kartra easy to use and configure. We understand your pricing concern and appreciate your feedback. We hope that our dedication to innovation and continuous addition of new features ensures that the value exceeds the cost. Thanks again for your feedback, we value every voice.

Beantwortet am 18.1.2024
Laura
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 19.5.2019

One tool for almost everything in your online business

I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

I love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.

There are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.

Damien
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Kartra Review

We are not really using it at the moment.

The best thing about Kartra is that it integrates so many things into one package. Email delivery rate also seems to be good although we have limited data.

It's very difficult to navigate. The UI is very poor and unintuitive.

This is why we are not really using it and likely we will cut it as soon as I can find a better alternative.

It desperately needs a way to search and find the emails that you have written in the autoresponder sequence. Its utterly painful trying to find certain emails in the sequence to edit them and specific landing pages. The overall structure of Kartra is a mess.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Kartra. We appreciate your acknowledgment of its integration capabilities and email delivery rate. However, we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've encountered with the user interface and navigation. Your comments about the difficulty in finding and editing emails within the autoresponder sequence are noted, and we understand the importance of streamlining these processes. We're continuously working to improve our platform's usability and functionality, and your feedback is invaluable in guiding these efforts. If you have any specific suggestions or areas where you believe we could enhance our platform, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to addressing your concerns and ensuring a better experience for you and all our users.

162 Bewertungen