Outreach Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Outreach

Outreach ist eine Vertriebsengagement-Plattform, die Vertriebsteams dabei unterstützt, direkt mit potenziellen Kunden zu interagieren. Die Lösung hilft Teams, ein Verkaufs-Playbook mit messbaren Berührungspunkten zu erstellen, um...

4,2

Scott
Scott
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

The best outbound sales platform, period.

This software is responsible for revolutionizing our outbound sales process, and it will continue to be the best tool for us for years to come. I've evaluated other options but always came back to Outreach because it's the full package.

Outbound sales is extremely scalable with this platform, and running a sales org on it is amazingly easy to manage.

I love that this software is so heavily focused on outbound sales. This isn't marketing software that you can adapt to sales, this is software created and built for sales organizations. That fact is very obvious in the way they implement their features.

Outreach always leads the way in terms of feature innovation, and they continue to offer the best outbound email settings to truly automate your process. You can drop 1000 prospects into a sequence, throttle it to send 100 per day, set it to resume OOO replies after a few days, and set it and forget it. Just set up a schedule, make sure you exclude national holidays, and you don't have to touch it ever again.

Something they also do better than anyone is their task management. I frequently have a task as a step in a sequence (I.e. Connect with the person on LinkedIn), and when a prospect hits that stage it creates a task in the system. This happens hundreds of prospects at a time, but when you start your tasks it takes you into this workflow that lets you call/email/take notes on the action and just click next to take you to the next one. Really lets you get in the flow, and is an amazing tool for inserting a manual task into a sequence that you can still get through quickly.

Some examples of awesome features include:

1) Auto resume OOO
2) Fallback text in the templates
3) Automatically skip holidays
4) Phone call integration so you don't have to leave the app

I don't know that there are any cons. The only one that I can imagine is that when you start fresh on the system, the interface can be a little bit daunting. There are actually a lot of settings, and if you don't understand the hierarchy or what you use for what, it can get very complicated.

Thankfully they have good customer support and a LOT of good documentation, so it's not that bad if you spend some time learning it.

Lauren
Lauren

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Outreach is my favorite sales tool

I am a big fan of Outreach. I think all Sales, Marketing & Sales Development teams should use it. Automation is the future!

I love the ease of use. I work with many people new to sales, new to our industry and they fall in love with outreach. It automates our sales strategy. It helps us follow a cadence or campaign on emailing, calling, sending a LinkedIn message, etc. Without it, we would struggle to follow up with our clients.

There are some small things that I don't like with Outreach. Things get stuck in failed & pending states and you are not notified... These are usually found too late as well. Wish there was more of an aggressive notification when things happen that we should be aware of. Also - I would love for them to build out their interface better for closing roles and marketing roles. We have it for our SDRs but would struggle to have marketing and account executives use the tool at the same time.

Warum Outreach gewählt wurde

More personalized and account based targeting model.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Outreach

Ease of use. Better security in mass emailing cadences.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Misled, big time.

My AE was good, he did his job the way an AE should. Everything are yet I signed the contract was just below the bar.

Looks pretty, cheaper than some products but still expensive.

I spent 12 months trying to troubleshoot issues I was having with my signature pictures not sending through, I went back and forth with their support being asked to try all these different things that genuinely never worked. What’s the MOST disappointing this about all of this is I asked on numerous occasions if this issue was happening with any of outreaches other clients using outlook and outreach together, I was told definitively that it was not happening with ANY integrations and it was only my business that the issues were occurring. I’ve now moved to another company that use Outreach, and of course, the issue with the signature happens again. It’s clear that integrity is low in the business, I was made to believe that our case was so so rare, and I spent hours and hours trying to fix it. It may seem like such a simple thing, a picture in a signature not sending though, but the way I work and the standard the business sets, we looked low tied to new prospects with sloppy email looks.

The editing tool for templates and snippets is way behind the times, and it actually blew me a way how difficult it was to use, spacing, character size, and general format NEVER looked the way it needed to looks.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Outreach

Pricing, and MixMax did not have an integration with Outlook.

Die besten Alternativen zu Outreach

Cornell

Bewertet am 17.7.2021

Sales Development

With Outreach, we're solving the tedious work of outbounding by equipping SDRs with the powerful tools to mass scale their outreach efforts. Previously this work was done in spreadsheets with manual emails and just Salesforce as the CRM tracker for contacts. With Outreach, emails are automated, prospect statuses are automatically updated. We've saved significant time with Outreach. There is a steep learning curve because the tool has various nuances that require training.

Sequences is what makes Outreach so powerful. The fact that you can time, automate, and blast various emails to prospects using custom variables for a personalized feel is what makes Outreach so powerful. My role requires me to send mass volumes of emails to specific personas at various B2B companies. Most people don't respond after just 1 email. By loading multiple folks into a sequence and blasting that sequence has saved me significant time.

Outreach also acts a CRM that keeps track of all communications. You can use filters to find specific prospects who have been sequenced or if they've been opted out or if they're in a specific stage in a sequence. These custom filters enable for specific targeting and tailoring.

Outreach does require level of training to some extent that isn't straightforward. For example, knowing how to load sequences, or create triggers, or how to automate certain tasks does require some playing around that is not intuitive unless you have some training. Our organization needed some 3rd party training for us to actually grasp the various aspects and nuances of Outreach. Without that 3rd party training, we would've made numerous mistakes and probably wouldn't have utilized the tool to the maximum efficiency.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Outreach

This was primarily a price initiative. SalesLoft was a bit more expensive than we would've liked and my team only needed one Outreach license.
Aaron
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

If you get out of your own way it's fantastic

Outreach has been fantastic but adoption has been the biggest issue we faced. If adoption is done well it will absolutely lead to better conversions of leads and revenue.

Outreach is extremely customizable and enables you to focus your time better by automating the tediousness away from prospecting and focus on the message and conversations.

Honestly it can be somewhat complex to use if you also have other tools that serve some functions that outreach allows. The best way to utilize in my opinion is to spend a ton of time up front to get the functionality the way you want and use as your exclusive tool for prospecting (aside from Sales Nav and that sort of thing)

Warum Outreach gewählt wurde

ToutApp was essentially a mass blast email tool and led to SDRs becoming spammers

Functions and reputation

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Great Sales Engagement Platform

So far the implementation and training team have been great. The product is reliable and really helping our team work faster.

Outreach makes it easy for my sales reps to take action on leads. There are ways to automate many steps they would have to do manually, thereby giving them more opportunity to focus in other areas. Outreach is very customizable.

Setup is complicated. It isn't just "plug and play". Until you spend a decent amount in the product, it is hard to remember how to get to everything.

Warum Outreach gewählt wurde

Looking for a system that was a little more robust than Groove.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Outreach for automating sales tasks

Outreach helps our inside sales team automate the engagement process and helps them to contact potential opportunities with sequences and templates.

Outreach provides a way to engage easier with prospects and leads in addition to automating sales and marketing tasks that were time consuming.

In managing multiple users, it isn't as easy to divide tasks between a group as it is to run individual tasks and automations.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Outreach

Outreach had the integrations that we needed and the right price point.
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Outreach for Sales & Marketing

Great experience per my previous comments on ease of use and functionality. I love snippets and personalization features!

We used to use groove and outreach is a huge improvement. It is very easy to set-up sequences with personalization, linked content from highspot or direct url, and create snippets for dropping in different images or content features. I am able to set-up sequences for sales to support marketing programs and craft message and content used. I can look at reporting metrics within the sequence to see who is using, how many contacts are active/pending/paused and draw conclusions on effectiveness of the messaging.

I only create sequences for sales versus actually sending them, but I think there was some confusion on how to add contacts or to make them active in one sequence over another. We use contact list views in Salesforce to add contacts, which seems to work but not sure if there is another way that is less manual than building out the list views- like linking to campaign?

Erika M.
Erika M.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Outreach Review

I like the software, just wish I had the ability in my organization to skip tasks when necessary, create more custom messages, or have the ability to do more of an email only sequence occasionally.

I like that this software makes it easy to reach out to prospects of any industry in a timely manner. You can put prospects in email sequences, set future tasks for prospects that you want to reach out to later, send one off emails/bulk compose emails with customization of their names or accounts for example, and even make calls to the prospects directly from the application.

There seems to be a lot of small bugs in the software that prevent you from calling the prospects occasionally and the sound quality of the calls sometimes is a little hit or miss depending on the day. In my organization sometimes getting the prospects in sync with salesforce can be a hassle to get credit for the call that you just made if you have metrics. Also having this tool controlled by corporate limits the ability of customization in the sequences, emails sent out don't always work as well as ones that are customizable.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Too complicated to be truly effective

The reporting and analytics from Outreach are second to none

The integration with Salesforce isn’t as effective as it should be. But the main problem is that in a crowded market, Outreach is evolving to become a CRM, which is fine if you need a CRM. But if you’re looking for an easy software to measure email engagement and effectiveness of campaigns, it’s not the right solution.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Great for SDRS

They have fantastic customer service and a great knowledge base, I believe its called Outreach University for their customers. It is pretty intuitive to use at least at a baseline level. As an SDR its been great to have this added to our tech stack.

Handling your outbound and inbound efforts via Outreach has made things much easier. Before we were using Yesware and although it was affordable the user design and analytics left a lot to be desired. With outreach we can see what sequences are performing the best, which email templates get the highest response, and even when the best time to send emails are. We are also easily able to A/B test within sequences or copy sequences that are working well for other Reps and duplicate. It has made it easy for me to increase how much outbound I am able to do and made it so I can target specific personas easily. I tend to work out of Outreach way more than I work out of Salesforce as an SDR.

I feel that there are still features I do not understand within Outreach that I might be able to use more effectively. If they could guide the user more to make sure we are leveraging more of the software I think that would add to it. One of the cons is that you are unable to make dials from your laptop via Outreach, it must come through your cell and I much prefer to make calls via my laptop.

Gong.io

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Great "outreach" software that makes calling and emailing a breeze

Overall Outreach is a great sales tool that any organization with sales folks should consider. The ability to blast through dozens of calls in a couple minutes is really handy. Also the reporting/tracking of the successful emails makes it easy to see what's working and what's not.

+ Lots of sales insight available (what sequences/emails are more effective than others)
+ 360 view is a great dashboard for any sales user where you can see your upcoming tasks (emails, calls, etc.) and process through them
+ Love the ability to be able to submit a quick question to the support team from the UI
+ You can tag prospects, calls, etc. which makes finding them a lot easier
+ The support team is very responsive to fixing issues and helping with training gaps

- Notes on the account/company level don't work well (you enter notes on Mike Smith at Microsoft and those notes don't consistently show up for others at that same company)
- There definitely are bugs that make some of the processes annoying
- The interface is very busy. Would be nice to be able to customize what I see/don't see (perhaps this is allowed at the admin level)
- Outreach needs to differentiate between Email Opt Out and Phone Opt out. Currently, if a prospect opts out of emails, we can still legally call him but Outreach wont let us sequence them because there is only one Opt Out within outreach. Hopefully this is fixed so we can still call folks who opted out of emails, but are open to calls.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

The Best Productivity/Follow-up Tool

I think if your in a fast paced organisation that need to follow-up with a large amount of leads, it will help automate and save your employees a lot of time.

The best feature of the tool is that it saves the most important resource in our world - 'TIME', especially in the sales function an important part of the job is to follow-up with potential prospects/leads.

Outreach help me focus on what matters the most (being productive) and focus less on simple tasks such as follow-up emails, logging tasks. Just creat a sequence, use the custom tabs if need be) and then emails go out periodically (you can decide the schedule and content). JUST LOVE IT

I think the app is very flexible, there are so many features and depending on your organisation you might have some features restricted. I would recommend reading their blogs (there are quite a few functionalities and features that you might want to use but never realize they were already there)

Jill

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

Powerful sales automation tool

There are so many benefits, Seeing how many times prospects open your emails and having a call task automatically populate based on that. A/B testing with emails and subject lines. Outreach lets you get as manual or as automated as you want in your sequences letting you spend more time on warm leads while not totally neglecting the cold ones.

It's very easy to use and doesn't take a lot of training to get up and running. Really helps to make sure certain prospects don't slip through the cracks. It integrates really well with the other systems we have and makes it really easy to stay organized. They are always adding new features and listen to feedback.

If you go on vacation or have a holiday, it's a little annoying to go through and pause each individual sequence but they do have some content available on how to do it as easily as possible. There's not much I dislike. I've used several sales automation softwares and this one is by far my favorite.

Matt
Matt
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

I hate to write a negative Review but... this experience was so bad I hope to help you pick...

Their sales team was bad and initially we didnt sign up, then after trailing another and also being frustrated with that one, we made a stupid decision to just go with Outreach, forced to buy their video onboarding, their support takes forever to answer and most answers are incorrect, when their software crashes they have a robotic response that their team gives which is reboot, they will tell that over and over, when in reality their app fails because of mismatching data on the import that they can't handle correctly. They put me on a call with an Advanced Success Manager after I complained and she was so new, she knew nothing and wasted my time for 15 minutes, It got so bad I had to get involved and it was obvious that they weren't going to be a good fit for us and they admitted however, I asked if we could jsut part ways friends, cancel our agreement, they refuse to let us out of a $26,000 contract. KNOWING we won't use it and knowing that their team said its not a good fit.

nothing. After 3 months I am walking away from a $26,000/yr contract they will NOT let us out of, so I am STILL Paying and we are NOT going to use this trash of a platform. They do NOT care about you as a client.

Using this software cut our call volume in half, we had our WORST sales month in 2 years, we had so many problems getting set up, their software crashes, notes fail to save, hubspot integration is a joke, stand alone you lose features like deal pipeline, you can not sort by last time called, their throttles don't work as explained, cannot text, the list of cons goes on and on...

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Good product, terrible, cocky sales team

Good product, adequate support, terrible sales team/experience. Brought this vendor on to one company I worked with, didn't bring it on to a future company because got tired/frustrated dealing with their sales team.

This product is pretty good, I've used Outreach, SalesLoft and Fileboard. Fileboard has the best sales team, they not only are helpful with understanding their product, but they also help with sharing their sales strategy using their product. SalesLoft and Outreach are the same in funcitonality, and SalesLoft has a good sales team. The issue I have with Outreach is their sales team is too arrogant, they have a good product, but I think teach them internally to be cocky, and it got so bad I just didn't want to use their product anymore and felt compelled to write this review.

The software is a bit glitchy sometimes, if it goes out you're just not using it that day. The sales team is very arrogant, not helpful. Companies with arrogant sales teams tend to have that culture bleed off into other areas, which make them very difficult vendors to work with .

Chase

Bewertet am 3.7.2019

Outreach has flipped the table

First off, it's incredibly easy to figure out. I'm tech savvy but not many tools are as easy to figure out as Outreach. My previous sales positions were very hard work - lot's of manual work like sending emails, cold calling from lists, manual note taking and cadence tracking. Needless to say, my mind was a bit scrambled when the new boss at my current company started explaining what this platform would do for me (hint, nearly everything). As with any workflow change, it does take some getting used to, but all of the changes are positive. I haven't done the math but this platform has given back so much time in my day and allows me to focus on more meaningful tasks instead of mindlessly sending out templated emails and keeping meticulous manual records of all the calls I make. For those who have read this far, I'm sure you get the point. At the very least go schedule a demo so you can see for yourself, this platform has so much value!

How easy to use it is! This platform is reinventing the wheel but has created an incredible user interface and design that lets you hit the ground running.

Nothing about the platform is sub-par or oversold, but I would really benefit from having some sort of mobile app.

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

We couldn't hit our sales goals without it!

The software itself is incredible, and functionally has everything imaginable, but I've been most impressed with the support. As an administrator that knew very little about the software when we implemented Outreach, the support team has been phenomenal. I've never worked with a more helpful, prompt team in my life. 10/10 to the Outreach Support team!

We've caused ourselves some pain by using some very unique objects and fields in our Salesforce CRM instance, which has caused some problems on the integration front. Basically, we haven't been able to take advantage of some Outreach functionality because the integration is built on the assumption of us using standard Salesforce objects and fields. Ultimately, the support team has helped us with some workarounds, but it's been a bit of a self-induced headache.

Paige
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

Outreach is the Sales Development Dream

I have used 4 other sales engagement platforms in my career and I will never use anything but Outreach again. It has incredible integrations with Salesforce, Drift, and Linkedin Navigator and ultimately helps good BDRs be great.

Outreach is by far the best sales engagement platform on the market. It helps to automate all tasks and outreach activities by BDRs so they can spend more time providing value to their prospects. From a leadership perspective, the reporting is extremely useful and allows me to track my BDRs individually, team based, and organization based.

Training new hires to use the platform can be difficult due to how intricate and extensive the feature set is.

Karan
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

Does everything a sales enablement platform needs to do!

This tool helps the entire sales team save hours of routine work! A competitor, Outplay, is giving a good run for their money and I'm tempted to migrate to save $$$ every month but Outreach is deeply integrated into a lot of our other tools, hence sticking to this tool for a while.

Love all the features offered by Outreach - from email personalization to CRM integration to logging phone calls without breaking a sweat.
Quick response from their Customer Support team - even hopped on a call when our issue wasn't resolved.
Documentation is extremely helpful and easy to interpret.

Their pricing plans seem to be on the higher side compared to the rest of the players.
VOIP functionality is a little buggy, several recordings were affected from our first day.

Jacob

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Good engagement platform

Overall the platform is great for everyday use and, considering I spend most of my day in there, it's no hassle.Reporting is ok to monitor team performance without going into too much depth.

Once you've got your head around using it, it's generally very easy.There's good email tracking and integration with SalesForce and Gmail.Never had a fault with the call recording which filter straight into Allego too.

There's just a bit of intuitiveness missing from it that you get with the likes of Hubspot and Salesloft.Extremely irritating at times that you have to get spelling of names etc perfect and can't search for part of names as it'll return no results.A "similar to your search" would be helpful

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Great tool for automating repetitive tasks

Easy to use, easy to scale and great tool to keep track of open tasks. Provides summary of engagement.

Sometimes, it was slow to load. Very rarely it also did not update the status of the leads correctly.

Rachit
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

My experience with Outreach

- Priority tool used by me in my day-to-day activities- Easy of usage in terms of lead management, sending out emails, messages, calls, etc- Tracking of daily activities, visibility of upcoming tasks and previous engagement with leads

- Sometimes it becomes difficult to make calls due to bandwidth issues even if you are on high speed internet connection. It fails to recognises and doesn't connect call. This can be worked upon more.

Mollie

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

Outreach updates are horrible and the CSM doesn’t know the product

I use to like reporting and reliability but with updates none of that works

It’s unreliable and drops constantly. The reporting is no longer live. CSM doesn’t even know that we can transfer calls. It’s worthless

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Great Tool for Sequencing Emails

I love outreach since it makes it easier to send client emails and I could set it and forget it once I had them all configured and I loved that it synced with Salesforce.

I loved that I could set up sequences of emails to send to clients. I could control how many emails were sent in a sequence and in how many days they would be received. It also allowed me to set it to specific times of day to send emails and I loved that it synced with Salesforce and it captured all the emails in the activity section so it saved me a step in having to make notes in both systems.

When copying and pasting it will allow you to decide whether to "keep formatting" or not to keep formatting and I learned the hard way to NEVER keep formatting as it will populate weird shadowing around letters and can populate weird colors when it comes to hyperlinks. I had to use a lot of trial and error for it not to look templated or copied and pasted. Also the integration with Salesforce was great but could be difficult to navigate at times on the Salesforce end. Sometimes Salesforce prevented emails from being sent on that end.

291 Bewertungen