Paperflite Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Paperflite

Paperflite ist ein cloudbasiertes Content-Management-System, das Marketing- und Vertriebsteams bei der Kollaboration und beim Engagement von Interessenten unterstützt. Zu den Hauptfunktionen gehören vordefinierte Vorlagen,...

4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Paperflite durchsuchen

96 von 96 Bewertungen
Ayshwarya
Ayshwarya

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Use this if you want your sales team to share your content

Easy to set up, even easier to use, gets your sales teams using your content and when in doubt just chat with the team, they’re always around.

I’m able to maintain a global content repository out of India and our sales teams across North America and Europe are seamlessly able to access and share the latest, relevant content straight from their CRM. Meanwhile, I get to know how our content is being consumed and we can view this in the CRM.

I’d like to see a query-based Dashboard. Right now, for our custom reporting we raise a request and the team sends us one but I’d like to be able to build my own reports within the platform

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Convenient, Useful and an Easily accessible content management tool.

With Paperflite, we’ve been able to manage our content systematically. We’ve also been able to curate personalized collections for prospects / existing clients, which gives them a great user experience! Overall- We’ve realized how Paperflite enables and adds value to every conversation with our prospects / existing clients.

Paperflite’s interface is user-friendly and it's easy to use. Their Customer Success team is always available to help us navigate and use Paperflite efficiently. After implementing Paperflite, it’s been my go-to repository for all marketing collaterals and it’s been extremely easy to discover these collaterals without spending hours searching for it.

I have nothing to add here. The product is perfect

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Paperflite

Provides data on email status and engagement

Lacking on some documentation, walkthroughs, faq, etc
Very involved from an administrative standpoint with permissions, customizations, setup
We are a Salesforce shop and prefer some of Salesforce's applications that tie in directly such as G2Crowd
no CSV upload option

Die besten Alternativen zu Paperflite

Ridhhima
Ridhhima
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

A perfect marketing tool with great user experience. Total game changer!

I’m able to store, share and track content, all under a single roof and have realized how efficiency has increased post implementing Paperflite!

As a design manager, Paperflite has been a total game changer. The ability of not only having all my designs / content under a single roof, but also being able to have everything structured, makes content discovery and collaboration within teams easier. Along with their Analytics and reporting features, creating personalised experiences has become relatively easy.

Their features are literally like cherries on top of a cake. Fantastic features! Tough to dislike anything from the software

Emil
Emil
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

Empowering tool for marketing and sales teams

Overall, Paperflite has been useful to track, share and manage content which has in-turn helped increase efficiency.

Paperflite’s dynamic content hub has helped us centralize content amongst all our global teams and create content based marketing campaigns with great analytics and ease. The ability to create customized experiences has increased engagement and we’ve been able to understand the ROI that our content brings.

Can’t think of anything in particular. Great product with fairly useful features.

Venkata
Venkata
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

Content Sharing made easy!

Paperflite meets all our content management needs and overall, helps in sales enablement with their existing features.

One of my favorite features is seamless collaboration with the teams internally. With their live tracking feature, each member of the team is aware if there is a new version of a specific content asset. Their analytics feature helps marketing understand how their content is being consumed internally.

There’s nothing that I can think of, at the moment.

Dimpy
Dimpy
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

Paperflite: A must have tool in your marketing tech stack!

Paperflite helps in easy collaboration of content within teams and ensures all users are updated on collaterals. With easy tracking and actionable insights provided, it gives me a better understanding on the buyer's journey.

We use Paperflite as a content library that helps find, share and track all our content. Paperflite has also made it easier for us to arrange content into “streams” and “collections” for different audiences. What I like best is that each collection that is shared with a customer/prospect, can be personalized with (logos, title and messaging) which enhances their content experience!

In the beginning, it does get a little overwhelming while structuring content and understanding the features, but over time, it gets better and eventually becomes an easy to use platform.

Rashmee
Rashmee
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

A tool that must be a mandate if you are an organization

Paperflite assists in providing our prospects with the ideal content experience. I like being able to share my content with prospects in manners that are particular to them. Furthermore, it allows me to use it creatively.

My favourite component of the platform is the ability to share personalised content with prospects. I like being able to tailor and personalise the content I share to the needs and profile of my prospects. Additionally, it makes it very simple for me to organise and store my content according to my needs.

fantastic platform Would greatly enjoy it if there were more live workshops

Rohit
Rohit

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

Perfect resource library with great features!

Paperflite helps in sales enablement and we’ve realized how we’ve come a long way after implementing Paperflite.

After we implemented Paperflite, the collaboration between teams internally and externally has become extremely smooth and that’s one thing I really like about the platform. Additionally, their reports and multi-recipient tracking technology really helps in understanding how the audience is engaging with the content and we’re able to prioritize our follow ups accordingly.

To be honest, organizing and structuring content took us a while internally during the onboarding, but once we got that done, everything went perfectly after. Their customer support team is always available to help with our queries!

Mahesh
Mahesh

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

A tool in time saves nine !

We have put Paperflite to a variety of use cases including - Marketing, Internal Comms, Measuring Employee Engagement, tracking Prospect behavior and Learning & Development.
The benefits are multifold - the most important is knowing how stakeholders engage with the content, depending on which appropriate actions can be taken.
It reduces anxiety, eliminates surprises and improves outcome.

Clarity of thought behind the usage of the technology
Depth of thought behind the possible use cases
Ease of use of the Interface

The Paperflite team has generally taken into account all feedback that was given and have implemented that it in the product on short notice.

Kishore

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

An amazing platform to store all your marketing collaterals!

I love it! Supporting the Marketing team store content and enabling the Sales team to find content is definitely a win-win situation for our organization.

In an organization like ours, where content plays a very important role, Paperflite has made it super easy to curate all our marketing and sales collaterals in a single library and enabling us to find content quickly across departments. Paperflite lets us discover content in just a few clicks away! Tags and custom fields are very helpful in tagging content according to their persona for easy findability.

I’d like to be able to bulk upload contacts.

Harini

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Data, data and more data!

It's been great interacting with the team this far. As a data person, I'd love to work with them closely to understand how the different analytics can be used together with our EDW team to identify content consumption across the company

Paperflite’s analytics are perfect if you’re doing content marketing. We now have all the information we need as to how our content is being used and our content strategy has never been better.

So far so good, smooth sailing for us.

Padmini
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

An easy-to-use product with an intuitive user interface

I am a big fan of User Experience (as I help my clients with it) and Paperflite is a product that provides users with a slick UI and seamless user experience and makes it a breeze to use.

We need to distribute material like user guides, product releases, new product updates et al to my teams. Before we implemented Paperflite, we could not keep a close tab on the multiple versions of these documents. Now, everything is neatly organized in separate stacks!

None that I can recall. The team has been quite supportive of all my requests from time to time. While they integrate with Outreach and Klenty, we’d love Paperflite to have the ability to send bulk emails

Redley
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Paperflite Overall Review

Overall it was an experiment, finding the best solutions. Its very interesting and was beginner friendly and not to mention facilitated so much workflow. I would highly recommend this software to business staring out. Tracking student records and managing multiple files simultaneously lessened the workload. Keep it up...

-Lightweight -Simple UX/UI-Collaboration -Cost is worth it-Real-time analytics

-Limited integration-Limited features -May require a certain level of technical knowledge to use effectively

Vasanth

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Focal point of all content

Paperflite has become a very integral part of our day-to-day. Nobody needs to ask where a particular piece of content is anymore. We naturally log into Paperflite with the confidence that we’ll find the required piece of content here.

Paperflite has become the single source of truth for all of the marketing collateral that we have. Our content used to be disparate in silos like OneDrive, my laptop, a colleague’s Dropbox folder and our videos on YouTube. With Paperflite we’ve been able to finally consolidate all of our content in a single repository for our revenue teams.

We have a few comparison charts in the form of Excel sheets. Would love it if these could also be rendered in Paperflite.

Suyash
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.6.2019

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Given the industry that we are in, content security is very important for me. Paperflite lets us distribute content like URLs, PDFs in a secure environment and in a customized manner so that each of our clients gets to read our research reports that match their industries. Overall, I have had an excellent experience using it.

As an equity research professional, we publish financial reports to our large institutional clients. Paperflite helps me know our client interest in the various ideas that we publish. I now begin every conversation with my client knowing what their preference is and drive them towards conversions.

I cannot recall any shortcomings. Our reports are time-bound and must be constantly updated. Paperflite’s latest live collection feature now lets me update reports even after they have been sent.

Anandhu
Anandhu
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

Content experience tool like no other!

Overall, Paperflite has helped in curating engaging experiences to accelerate our pipeline with real-time insights! Overall, our marketing and sales teams have collaborated well together with the help of Paperflite.

Paperflite has enabled teams internally to find, collaborate, share, track and measure results seamlessly. Overall, it has helped transform the content experience in our buyer journey. Their customer success team is always there to help us with our queries!

Initially, implementing a tool took a while, but with their amazing support team, we were onboarded smoothly and now use Paperflite on a daily basis. So, nothing that I dislike for now.

Deepali
Deepali
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

Excellent platform and an absolute game changer.

I’ve realized how I don’t spend a lot of time anymore in finding where assets are stored and would definitely recommend Paperflite if you’re going to be using it daily.

A robust content management system that makes my life easier. Finding, sharing and tracking all my existing collateral has become smoother. With its global search in place, content discovery becomes a lot easier at crucial times. With its easy integrations, content sharing becomes easier and is easily trackable.

In the beginning, it takes a bit of time to get used to the platform and use their features, but their support team is always available to help.

Sriram
Sriram
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Good tool for content sharing

Overall experience with Paperflite has been very easy. It is helping me save a lot. oftime and helps with internal sharing as well. I like the different ways I can share the content and how I have control over everything.

The platform is super helpful with content sharing. It has become really easy to reach out to our prposects without leaving the platform for sharing a specific piece of content. The ability to customise everything is my favorite feature of Paperflite

Zoom is the only tool used for their meetings. Using Teams would also be better. Nothing else at the moment.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Amazing tool for Content Management

Overall, it's been amazing! Great Product, Great Customer Service and a very useful tool for us.

Love how the platform allows us to manage all the content at one place, easily search for them when needed and create personalized Assets/Folders for end-users.

Best is the possibility of actually making changes to the folders itself and adding more content by live tracking, and different tabs for customization.

Sometimes, the search doesn't lead to accurate results, thereby providing a more generic search.

The plugins for Gmail/Freshsales doesn't always work properly.

Prabhat
Prabhat

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Sales Tracking 100% Fulfilled

In addition to tracking whether prospects open and engage with your content, you can view these metrics. See when your clients send videos, PPTs, and other documents. We have sent you several catalogs of our products. So, insight into all of this will help you get in touch with your distributors and distributors in a timely manner.

We travel a lot for work, visiting merchants, distributors, hotels, and many others., so we're looking forward to more capabilities on the iPad.

Stuti
Stuti
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Excellent platform for content management and sales enablement overall.

Understanding patterns that sales reps follow to know what content works at each stage in the entire journey, enables me to create content that helps the sales team drive more sales.

I love how I’m able to track Content ROI to amplify what’s working. With the analytics they provide, it gives me an in depth view of how the content has been consumed, engaged and helps close deals.

A clear understanding of the tool and its features is important to make the best use of the platform. Nothing to dislike, for now!

William
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 27.1.2020

Paperflite - Outstanding Service

Excellent. From the minute I made an enquiry right through to on-boarding I found the service, care and attention first class. Any queries were handled both timely and sympathetically. It seemed to me that nothing was too much trouble.

So easy to understand and use. Within no time you can be set up and ready to go.

It might be better if users of collections could self generate passwords

Sunayana
Sunayana
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

A very vital content management tool

Paperflite has solved my content management needs and I’ve become more efficient once my content is structured and organized. Their features are brilliant and very useful in different aspects.

I really love how I’m able to analyze how my content has been consumed, with respect to interactions across multiple channels. It also becomes a seamless collaboration between teams internally.

Support from Paperflite has been great. There's nothing to dislike in specific.

• Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

A fantastic tool for sales and marketing!

Content Intelligence has beena game changer. Brilliant content analytics and content experience! Overall, a must have tool for the folks in sales and marketing.

Their smartsearch algorithm has helped find content with ease without having to spend so much time in locating a certain piece of content. Their AI powered results allow users to choose content based on their needs!

Nothing crosses my mind because their support team is always available!

96 Bewertungen