Über LiveAgent

LiveAgent ist eine Online-Live-Chat-Plattform für E-Commerce-Unternehmen auf kleiner und mittlerer Ebene. Die Plattform bietet eine Live-Chat-Anwendung, Ticketverwaltung, Online-Self-Service-Portale sowie Änderungs- und...

4,7

Cynthia
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

LiveAgent

Sehr gute Chat Software. Keinerlei Probleem bisher.

Bisher alles bestens. Keine negativen Erfahrungen gemacht.

Antwort von QualityUnit - LiveAgent

Hi Cynthia! Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 27.12.2022
Steve

Great value for product

Easy to use and setup. Team helped us set up when we began

Sometimes can get a bit complicated but I understand it's needed.

Sara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

This support desk software is fantastic

The availability of prefabricated responses is wonderful, and using them has allowed me to save a significant amount of time. I also like that I can make new fields to store specific bits of information about my customers.

Using LiveAgent, I can view the cases being worked on by my teammates in real time. LiveAgent has made it easy for me to monitor my team's progress and understand what problems each person is solving.

There is no internal chat functionality on the LiveAgent platform. The service has eliminated all chat features save for those between the agent and the customer. This is an essential function, as we rely on third-party applications for data transfer and communication.

Jerry
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Operations

Very interesting

Apps installation and use for cyberspace

Easy use of software for easy use in Msword

Antwort von QualityUnit - LiveAgent

Hello Jerry! Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 29.11.2022
Krishna
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Multi-business customer support tool

LiveAgent is our go-to for both external and internal ticketing systems for customer service. We were able to resolve customer support queries and internal tickets more quickly as a result of this change.

I'm able to consolidate a lot of different client engagement tools into one streamlined dashboard thanks to this. There are numerous viable choices for organizing tickets and managing agents.

To host LiveAgent in-house is not an option. For compliance reasons, you'd rather host it internally. however, there aren't a lot of options for that kind of thing.

Samantha
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Better and cheaper than other ticketing software

I like the overall functionality of the software very much.

The dashboard functionality is simple and clean looking for viewing. It's definitely better and affordable compared to other ticketing software that I've tried.

Haven't figured out how to create alias emails for department created.

Zoho Desk

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

Easier to use and cheaper and it provides more than front currently offers.

Front

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Easier to use and cheaper and it provides more than front currently offers.
Rohit

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Incredible tool for customer experience

I'm using this wonderful tool from last 1.5 years. It helps alot in resolving issues without any call or any waiting time. It is very secure, reliable and cost effective tool in this segment. It is very easy to use and setup. This tool also play a vital role in resolving our customers issue with using chat option. Recommended tool for all types of organisations. It boostup our productivity and customer relationships. It gives us transparency.

I have one issue with this tool. It slows down sometimes in my opinion it needs little bit performance improvement. Expect this great tool in this category with lots of features.

Silas
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

LiveAgent is what every business needs

It helps us know who is working on what. Assigning tags to each email to be able to track. It’s available 24/7. Integration is easy and very fast. User friendly interface. Ticket system is very easy to organize it’s actually my favorite feature. LiveAgent is easily customizable. Live chat feature comes in very handy to ensure clients are sorted in real time, this saves lots of time. Setting up is pretty easy, I have a smooth time. Offline messages feature is brilliant, we can also source leads from this feature. The support team is available 24/7 and they are literally the best I have worked with for sooooooo long. I like that we can feature multiple users, departments and agents. Real-time viewing of customer's typed words.

I would recommend an improvement with the UI but over all performance exceeds my expectations. I have the best experience every time I use LiveAgent

Sikhanyiso
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Live Agent Review

This is a very amazing and convenient software ever. Communication with customers has been very easy ever since i was introduced to this software. I WOULD ENCOURAGE MOST BUSINESSES to take this software into consideration.

Personally this software is pooerfect for me.

Antwort von QualityUnit - LiveAgent

Hello! Thank you for your amazing review! We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience using our software. We strive to make communication with customers easy and convenient, so we're glad that it's been working well for you. If you ever have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us 27/7. :)

Beantwortet am 8.12.2022
Jai
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

A kewltacularistic,pulchritudinous and prominent Help Desk software.

It's the best Help Desk software that allows me to engage and interact with our web visitors and customers using live chat widget feature.This tool enables customers to ask questions and get response of their queries faster.This tool automates sales process to boost productivity.It's provides amazing customer support services thus increasing customers satisfaction.

It's an effortless and flawless Help Desk software that I haven't experienced any negative vibe to highlight.

Abhishek
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Best Customer HelpDesk Management Application

Overall the Software helps in mangaing all customer service realted queries over a inbuild call center and its documentation could have been better and easier to understand.

Liveagent is one of the best Helpdesk management software. One of the best feature is realtime live-chat which helps in resolving all the soltuions in real-time and more efficiently.

One of the con is that we should be able to upload a image of our choice in the header so that we can make it more intiuitive to the cutomers.Some of the SLAs setup could have been better as it confuses most of the time.

Christopher

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Great all in one solution.

Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there.

It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do.

The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started.

They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

Conversational Cloud und Crisp

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

We found the package of features more substantial and the price was excellent.

Crisp

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Beantwortet am 23.3.2020
Jacob

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Beantwortet am 12.2.2020
Frederico
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Great cooperation with Liveagent

So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

LiveChat und Zendesk Suite

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

The range of features offered by Live agent, as well as the organization provided, the pricing, and, the connection of the Call center as well.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

Hi Frederico,
Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Beantwortet am 7.4.2020
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

HubSpot CRM

Cost and functionality

Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Hello,

we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent.

We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew!

Have a good days :)

Beantwortet am 5.2.2020
Nitin

Bewertet am 13.2.2022

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team.

Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent.

One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use.

Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

tawk.to

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Tawk.to is basic chat tool and had lots of bugs in their initial release. I got reviews from my other companions about live agent and I have started using it and comparably liveagent was much better than tawk.to.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it.

Beantwortet am 18.2.2022
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better.

For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Beantwortet am 20.6.2022
Alissa
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Easy to navigate with great support

I found the transition to Live Agent desk to be very easy and user-friendly. This product is an essential tool for my team. It allows us to easily see which tasks/tickets are urgent, require a follow-up, and the customizable tags help to create an efficient workflow.

The system is easy to use and my staff was able to quickly learn the system. It's set up in a logical way and their customer support is fantastic. This software makes it easier for my team to stay organized and prioritize tasks accordingly.

I wish there was a way to customize the "ticket number." It's is auto-generated and sometimes our clients remove the information because they think it looks suspicious. This causes problems when a client replies since the system then creates a new ticket without connecting to the original message.

Hi Alissa,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It's amazing to see that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company and that it was easy and smooth to get used to working with it. We are constantly working to further improve and enhance the software so stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance - we are available 24/7!

Beantwortet am 25.6.2020
Jason
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Lot's of Features at a Great Price Point.

A centralized solution for dealing with customer inquiries all in one integrated suite instead of cobbling together services.

Integration of Services: Help Desk, Live Chat, Call Center & Social Media all built into one suite of products. I was able to cancel 3 other services when I made the switch to LiveAgent.

Doesn't directly integrate with my preferred email marketing software (mailer lite)although it can connect through zapier. No VOIP integration with Vonage so to use the voice functions I have to use a different provider.

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Nice features set at a very fair price point compared to the competition.

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are so glad you were able to reduce the number of services you need and have everything centralized within LiveAgent for a smoother and easier work life. As today's market constantly evolves, so does our software and we work constantly to pack it with more integrations and features to make the transition to our helpdesk as seamless as possible. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Beantwortet am 19.3.2020
Becky

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Revolutionising Customer Service

Since we started using Live Agent we have been able to analyze the reasons why customers are contacting us and develop more efficient working practices by using customized auto-responders.

The thing I like most about this software is the Tagging, which allows us to quickly see the reason why the customer is contacting us, Live Agent can pick out words from a customers email and reply with our custom made auto-responders which answer our most frequently asked questions. This cuts down on the time spent answering individual queries and gives customers the answers they need extremely quickly.

There is nothing that I like least about the software, it makes communication with our customers incredibly easy and efficient.

Hi Becky,
Thank you for the amazing review! We are pleased to hear that you are not only using LiveAgent to make customer care quicker and more efficient but that you are looking for ways to utilize it to its maximum potential. We are certain your agents appreciate the decreased workload LiveAgent can take off their hands :)

Beantwortet am 11.2.2020
Vasileios
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Superb Software that can be used as a Multichannel Contact Center

happily been using the software for a while now. also LiveAgent has helped us increase our users satisfaction and revenue

Easy of use: The user interface is intuitive and super easy to learn even for none tech-geeks.
We are able to use it on many of our websites eachwith their own KB, Forums and Ideas/Sueggestions sharing.

Not much about cons really but just hoping to see telegram integration so we can manage support requests

Hi Vasileios,
Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has met your requirements and that it made a positive impact on your work-life. Our team works nonstop to further improve the system and pack it full of new integrations to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates and keep up the amazing work!

Beantwortet am 25.6.2020
Robin
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

Worth Making The Effort To Switch

Although it took a little time to get used to the new system in the end it was well worth the effort. It's layout and functionality allowed us to clear an outstanding backlog of messages to a far more manageable level.

The ability to leave notes and merge posts was most helpful. Also the system was able to link directly to our own management software giving the ability to access a client's booking or profile with a single click. Also you can see if someone else opens the ticket that you're working on, thus preventing two people answering the same ticket.

The one thing I missed the most from the switch from using Gmail was the ability to cancel a sent e-mail shortly after sending it. Could have saved a few embarrassing moments!

Hi Robin,
Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have been happy with your decision to switch to LiveAgent and that it has made a positive impact on your everyday work-life. The possibility to cancel a sent email has already been reported to our developers - stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance!

Beantwortet am 20.5.2020
Mato G.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Great value for the money.

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Freshdesk, Zoho Desk und HubSpot CRM

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

was most efficient and tailored to our needs

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Beantwortet am 26.3.2020
Nathalia
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

First experience with Helpdesk

I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry for more than 15 years and the challenge was always in the coordination between the Sales and Operations teams, where each one had their objectives and managed their own tools, all very complicated to apply and learn. This generated inefficiencies and bad spirits when working.

When I joined the MeVuelo team leading the sales and operations in Paraguay, they trained me in the use of this tool, which I learned to use very quickly. I really believe that if we had it in previous organizations, we would have achieved much more gratifying objectives.

Today we have the teams coordinated, working under defined processes and the focus is on customer service, which is excellent thanks to this software.

The organization of tasks and communication channels provided by LiveAgent's ticketing system is something that I have never experienced in other companies in the industry. Today I work with the peace of mind that the information will be there and we can give our clients the attention and support they need, when they need it.

Best of all, I don't need to depend on my laptop because I have the ticket and call applications on my cell phone.

I would like us to be able to include whatsapp as since in Paraguay it is a very important sales channel.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback, Nathalia! :) We are honored that LiveAgent is your first experience with helpdesk solutions and we hope it will be your last! :) We are super excited to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of your team coordination and that it also helped your customer service making sure that no ticket is skipped! :) Regarding the WhatsApp integration, our developers are already working on it but we do not have any ETA for now :) Take care, Nathalia! :)

Beantwortet am 1.4.2020
Francisco

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Customer support webchat

Multiple chat buttons and teams
agent can read message even before customer press "enter"
Google Maps API integration is good and helps visualize where my customers are (geographically).
Team transfer is good, specially the ability to note information for agents only.
Chat with one customer and 2+ agents are great !

Workhours. One for all company. I wanted to setup differently for every team or at least chat button.
Portuguese translation is poor and incompleted. My agents don't speak English so I need it translated.
I would like to setup multiple chats per team and not only by agent one by one.
I would like a separate feature to chat between agents to.
I would like to be able to have a chat with 1 agent and 2+ customers. Off course controlled and if allowed by the customers and setted up by the agent.

Zendesk Suite

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Francisco, thank you very much for your honest feedback! I am thrilled to see that features such as real-time-typing-view, API integrations, and transfers are helping you in your day to day work! Currently, it is not possible to set up general business hours, it is possible to set them up for calls using IVR, but chats are available if the agent is available (they can still disable themselves from chats, even if they are logged in in the agent panel). As to the group chats, it is already reported for our future development but there's no ETA for when this will be developed. Same goes for chats with one agent and multiple customers. Feel free report any further suggestions at [email protected]

Beantwortet am 4.1.2021