Hubstaff Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Hubstaff

Egal, ob Unternehmen ein neues Team gründen oder nach einer besseren Möglichkeit suchen, Mitarbeitende zu verwalten, Hubstaff hat alles, um Teams sicher zu führen. Mit der innovativen und robusten Lösung für die Zeiterfassung...

4,4

Ashish
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

The best Employee Monitoring Software in Market for Remote Employees

It was a great experience, the software is scalable and affordable. It only adds cost upon usage which is critical.

As a company with lots of employees working remotely for us, we need strong software to monitor employees' performance and act according to the efficiency analysis. Its best feature is idle time management which helps you know if some employee is sitting idle.

Customer support is delayed a bit. We sometimes faced problems with Windows computers, this is somewhere Hubstaff needs to work it more user-friendly for Windows.

Roldan
Roldan
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs.

We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Beantwortet am 29.3.2022
Jana
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 16.5.2024

A great tool for time tracking

How easy it is to use, especially the attention to UX on the website

Sometimes the pages are difficult to load. Oftentimes, it's due to my network but sometimes when everything else works fine, Hubstaff won't load.
Not a con, just something that bothered me a few times.

Die besten Alternativen zu Hubstaff

Annie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

Worst Customer Service, and Not Working for online time tracking

Very poor and disappointing, i hope the management can take time reading my feedback. I want to cancel my service.

I used to like husbtaff until i've got a problem of not getting it work and tried to sort this with customer service but they are very poort in attending yoiur enquiries, and they don't have a voice support. Imagine having technology but no one can walk you through to fix the issue.

Kim
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 10.3.2024

Love this app

That i didnt feel the time tracking, it tracks time so well and smooth, we all dont feel it, dont have to think about it. it does the job!
it also looks great, nice friendly layout.

The billing department and the billing experience!
As i was checking out the subscription (i am on a monthly subscription), and want to check how much would a yearly billing save me.
i moved a knob from monthly to yearly and my credit card was charged!
no warning, no confirmation, no thank you and no confirmation (on the web or the email)
I found out by chance, a few hours later that my CC was charged for a year.
Also, i was charged for a year after i just paid a week before.
i had to write the billing support 3 times and they acted as if they didnt understand what is the big deal.
which is a frustrating thing to do to a client.
780 bucks IS a big deal for me.
also their replies were vague, late,
and it took 3 emails before i was finally given the link to cancel this transaction.
the app is amazing, the billing interface and support is terrible.

Andrey
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

My everyday helper!

I don't know how can I manage even one person without Hubstaff. It is a must!

– Easy to use;– Easy to integrate;– Integration with Asana;– Different types of reports.

Sometimes integration from Asana has bugs.

Bewertet am 5.12.2023

Hubstaff works great for our copany

It has been great for my company to have this tool as all staff work remotely. I can much more easily monitor and know what is going on with my projects and staff.

Easy hour tracking for remote staff, easy hour tracking for billing of clients

Cannot control how long screen shots are kept and cannot easily delete them manually. I would like to delete the screen shots after each billing for security purposes.

Joemar

Bewertet am 4.6.2024

Hubstuff Review

Very good and I like it since it works all the time

The data it generates is very reliable and accurate

Maybe it is my computer but I experinced a bit of freezing

Remya

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Hubstaff makes my life easy

It makes my life easy. I can regularly monitor my teams activity. No excels sheets needed to track time.

Time tracking and expense management. I can monitor my team’s activity easily.

Nothing I can find. I’m happy so far with what Hubstaff offers me.

lisa
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

excellent product for invoicing

its very straight forward and user friendly and allows me to free up time when invoicing and its much more straight forward then most systems

nothing I think this is an excellent system

Mackie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

The most robust, one-stop-shop for time tracking especially for remote teams

Using Hubstaff has been exceptionally easy across the board. It is an asset for our company to see project profitability, team member hours, and manage time off for a fully remote company. The customer service with Hubstaff is superb. Highly recommend the app!

The customer service at Hubstaff is second-to-none. They are super responsive and attentive to our account. The clarity in the dashboard and ease of use of the app and online tracking tool is superb. It was extremely easy to implement in our team and get team members onboard for utilising the app through the use of badges and "friendly competition".

The fact that PTO doesn't count towards the total weekly hours for a team member, which is should so that we can see the team member's weekly hours inclusive of PTO.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TimeCamp, Time Doctor und DeskTime

Warum Hubstaff gewählt wurde

More sophisticated app, more flexibility, better dashboard. Easier to implement across a large organisation.

Zuvor genutzte Software

TopTracker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hubstaff

Great competitive price for what you get. Great customer experience. Great interface.
Zachary
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Winning with Hubstaff

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

We have an overseas team of Filipino employees that are amazing and Hubstaff really helps us with Time and Activity tracking. They are so trustworthy, but it's nice to know that they are actually doing their jobs correctly. The screen capture software enabled us to solve an internal dispute about managing some finances and resulted in one employee being let go and another employee promoted -- all this was verifiable because of the time tracking as well as activity tracking software.

I would really like it if more integrations were allowed within the Hubstaff standard program. The functionality for the price should be included.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time Doctor und ActivTrak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hubstaff

It aligned more with our goals of time tracking and employee monitoring.
Benjamín
Benjamín
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Rosalina
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Hubstaff Time Following Programming: A Top to bottom Examination of Elements, Advantages, and...

Hubstaff is a dependable and include rich time following programming that can assist organizations and specialists with keeping steady over their errands and bill precisely. Be that as it may, it's vital to consider the cons, for example, the restricted free arrangement, absence of disconnected mode, and protection worries, prior to choosing if it's the right programming for your necessities.

Simple to Utilize:The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, even for beginners.Comprehensive Time Tracking:Hubstaff offers an extensive variety of time following elements, for example, screen captures, action levels, and time following updates.Integration with Other Tools: Hubstaff incorporates with numerous different devices like Trello, Asana, and QuickBooks, making it simple to oversee projects and smooth out invoicing.Adaptability: Hubstaff offers different approaches to following time, including work area applications, portable applications, and program expansions.Exact Charging: Hubstaff takes into consideration precise charging by following the time spent on each assignment and giving point by point reports.

Limited Free Plan: The free plan has limited features and is only suitable for small teams.No Disconnected Mode: The product requires a web association with capability, which might be badly designed for clients in regions with restricted web availability.Security Concerns: The screen capture component might raise protection worries among certain workers.Restricted Customization: There are restricted choices for tweaking the product to address explicit issues.Conflicting Action Levels: The movement level component may not necessarily precisely mirror a worker's efficiency level.

Roxanne
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Everything we need!

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

Accuracy is the Key!

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

No Reason To Change

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Beantwortet am 31.1.2022
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage.

We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected.

Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

Richard
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

Good time tracker for individuals

I needed more flexibility in specifying date ranges than I had in the previous time tracker I was using, and Hubstaff delivered! It's not perfect--and sometimes it's frustrating--but it's nevertheless indispensable to me.

* Apps for OSX, iPhone
* Perfect for individuals
* Allows reports for customized date range

* Website is often confusing: always have to look around to find the right page for creating a customized report
* Task durations are only downloadable in hour:minute:second form, which makes it cumbersome if you're importing into a spreadsheet and still need to convert to decimal hours (e.g., convert 1:37:17 to decimal)
* Need to enter tasks when setting up a project: can't enter them in the process of entering time. Would be nice to be able to type a task in the dropdown, have the page display an alert ("Do you want to add the task 'Drive to customer site' to the project?"), add the task to the project, and update the drop-down.
* Would like the option for more flexibility in manually entering times, e.g., if I'm doing something from 9:00
a.m. to 9:38 a.m., and I realize that I haven't started the timer, give me the option of manually entering 40 minutes before 9:40 a.m., even if it's not yet 9:40.
* In general, need more configuration options (see above).

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

My review

My experience has been fine with Hubstaff. I do wish it integrated with payment processors easier. Our company uses JustWorks, PayPal, etc. to pay employees and they have to manually enter the time from Hubstaff to calculate how much they earn.

I like how easy it is to track projects and prove my activity level is high enough. I also like how you can see if your employer tracks URLs, apps, or Screenshots in case something sensitive is on there (for example, a screenshot of you talking about someone else at the company or bank password).

I do not like the UI at all on the mac app. It is dated and does not even show the start button if the window is too small. I also do not like the idea of tracking URLs, apps, and screenshots, though I understand why a company would want to. I prefer review of an employee be done upon their performance on what they should be doing and trust them with the rest. Although if an employee breaks their trust, then I understand tracking them more.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hey Daniel, great points. We also believe in trust and don't recommend an employer solely depend on Hubstaff to measure performance. Nothing can replace open communication and thoughtful feedback, so activity scores alone and other tracking measurements should be a piece of a larger system of evaluation of performance.

Beantwortet am 29.11.2018
Willy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Great tool to track productivity

It’s a pretty reliable program to track productivity and allows you to work with employees remotely. Every supervisor who works with employees remotely should have this. It makes your work so much easier and it is very affordable.

I find Hubstaff to be very useful especially in project management. Tasks can be clearly outlined for each agent and it helps you get reports on my agents and productivity increases because I can now closely follow up with the individual agents who are having trouble delivering. It’s a very easy software to use with a clean User Interface. I especially love the “Hubstaff Tasks” function as it helps me track the amount of time agents take to complete certain tasks and this is very useful information in project planning, I can now get a better estimate of the time required to carry out tasks from previous records. I haven’t had the chance to use the mobile app but it’s good to know there is that option which would be very useful when on the go.

Hubstaff has been splendid and it offers a lot of features, I’m really satisfied with it, maybe in a future version, the software could include a real time option for the reports.

Hi Willy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with all of your time tracking needs.

We really appreciate your kind words.

Warmly,

Beantwortet am 29.7.2019
Arianna Maouna
Arianna Maouna

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

Make remote work possible with Hubstaff

My organization is trying to reduce cost by letting employees work remotely. This is also to allow us to hire talent not just from our country but to all parts of the world as well. Through Hubstaff, it makes managing people easier because there is transparency. Hubstaff's ability to track time, measure activity level and take screenshots of what the workers are actually doing have helped us achieve our business goals.

At first I thought it would be impossible to work with a group of people living from different parts of the country. But through Hubstaff, it allowed me to manage these people with the Task Management tool, easily and accurately measure their productivity level, and at the same time, see what they have been working on with the Screen Capture feature.

My only concern with Hubstaff, or any product for that matter, is the cost. Everything that offers good quality service really comes at a price, and I think Hubstaff has given me that. My organization has been using Hubstaff for over 3 years now and we are still and will continue to use it for years to come.

Goma
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Efficient and Effective, Yet Privacy Considerations Exist

As a user of Hubstaff, I find the software to be a reliable and efficient tool for managing my team and tracking our time. The automatic time tracking feature eliminates the need for manual entry and ensures accurate recording of work hours, making payroll and invoicing processes smoother. The GPS tracking functionality has been particularly useful for remote workers, allowing me to stay updated on their location and optimize resource allocation.

One concern is the potential perception of intrusiveness due to the monitoring features offered by the software. Some employees feel uncomfortable with the level of monitoring provided.Another consideration is that Hubstaff's extensive features may not be necessary or suitable for all types of businesses. Smaller teams or organizations with a more flexible work structure might find the software to be too robust for their needs. Implementing and managing the software could increase administrative overhead, which may not be worth the benefits for certain companies.

Tamara
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Hubstaff is a great product

Overall, Hubstaff is a great product. I have looked at several other timers and time-tracking utilities, but keep using Hubstaff because of the ease in setting up small projects. I would definitely recommend it to others.

The desktop widget timer is great, and I can create a project and get to working on it with minimal fuss. This is great for small ad hoc projects that require only a few hours of work.

It is difficult to see how much total time an individual has worked on a specific project. Ideally, you could select a project and an employee and see the total time that person worked. Also, the "custom" timeframe capability using the calendars doesn't seem to work properly when selecting dates for a report.

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for the nice review. You should be able to use your Time & Activities report to choose any custom dates you want as well as filter for specific people and projects. The steps to do this are here, https://support.hubstaff.com/save-custom-filters-reports/. Please contact us at https://support.hubstaff.com if there are any questions.
Cristina

Beantwortet am 16.4.2019
Ghulam Ali
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

Best time monitoring and employee activity tracking aap

I like how easy is to set up Hubstaff on any OS. How easy it is to log in and forget about the time tracking process running smoothly in the background. The dashboard shows extensive reporting about timesheets and activities.

The only con I face is that Hubstaff takes screenshots even on login screens which exposes user data and sometimes Hubstaff API blocks the fetching API if you have integrated it with some application.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Ghulam, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review regarding our offerings. Unfortunately, for the time being, it is not possible for the screenshot recording to be stopped on a specific type of page, such as the log-in ones. However, this has been requested before to our product team, so we do hope that it will be a possibility in the future.

In terms of the API blocks that you have experienced recently, this will be down to issues that we have had of recent times in regards to the stability of the platform and these are being improved upon, to improve stability.

Beantwortet am 6.6.2022