Über Everhour

Everhour ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagementlösung, die sich an Unternehmen jeder Größe in verschiedenen Branchen wie Marketing und Werbung sowie an gemeinnützige Organisationen, Beratungsunternehmen und an in anderen...

4,6
4,4
4,6
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Everhour durchsuchen

352 von 352 Bewertungen
Martin

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Good software for time tracking

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Jira, My Hours und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

Price/performance, budget trakcing on different levels, different levels of detail in project/section/task and estimates.

Antwort von Weavora

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Kory
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

Toggl Track

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software

Tick

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Beantwortet am 19.5.2020
Ivan

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

Easy to use but huge problem with Asana

I always trust you time tracking, after this latest discover, I'm check back every hour counted till now.
Sorry to say my experience isn't good.

it's easy to use, this is the main things that convince us to move to this time tracking system for Asana

I discover after 2 years that your sw don't track under second layer ok sub task for performance issue with Asana API. I did lot of wrong analysis...

Harvest und Wrike

easy to use...

Hi Ivan,

This is bad to hear that we might have let you down! We are going to take another approach to improve the total calculation.

Beantwortet am 20.11.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Everhour

HAnk
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

IT Tech opinion

good

Ease of install of software and configuration

There is no desktop app integration for Asana

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks, unfortunately, the Asana app technology makes it impossible to develop support of it.

Tomas
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Harvest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 10.6.2022
Lori
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Tracking hours with Asana Integration

Very easy to use and make changes without having to go back to Asana. It gives me options.

There are no cons. It tracks my time whether entered in Everhour or Asana.

Hannah

Bewertet am 3.1.2023

Everhour thoughts after 1-2 months

Integration with ClickUp makes it really easy to be specific on what tasks i'm delegating time to

Every ClickUp task was archived for me upon signing up for Everhour

Mercedes

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

Best tool for time tracking + Asana

It’s easy to use, quick visual where time is spent and the asana integration is flawless.

I don’t have anything at this time that I like the least about it.

Antwort von Weavora

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Ellen
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

The best time tracker

This is the best app for me. Thank you!

I like everything about it! Because it tracks work time.

Nothing. Everything is good about this. No cons.

Erin

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Easy to use, easy to contribute time to projects

Not sure what I like least about this software

Thanks!

Bas

Fan from day 1

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Time Tracker und Time Doctor

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Toggle didn't integrate as well with Jira.

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Jessica

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional.
- The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust.
- The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

The range of features totally outweighed the other tools considered, especially from a price point perspective.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Alecia

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Great time tracking through Asana

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Guillermo
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Harvest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Benjamin

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Timely, Harvest und Toggl Track

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Beantwortet am 22.10.2019
Loren

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Antwort von Weavora

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2021
Brandon

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!

Volodymyr

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Good Time Tracking Program

Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing.

The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong.

Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

Antwort von Weavora

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Beantwortet am 30.8.2018
hannah

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects

The best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.

The Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)

Beantwortet am 25.4.2018
Jerry

Bewertet am 3.6.2017

I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.

I like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.

I would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.

Beantwortet am 5.6.2017
Luigi

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Great tracker!

A great thing about Everhour is that it understands the business need for time tracking and it satisfies that need very well. With integration with major browsers, Everhour is easy to use and not a bother. But my favorite thing about Everhour is that it understands the tendency for people to forget to track their time, which is why I really appreciate the edit time feature.

There have been moments that attempting integration didn't go seamlessly.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Luigi, thank you for your rave review, we try to make sync work seamless 100% of time.

Stephen

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Works Well for What We Need

It integrates with Asana, which is our project management software tool at our agency. That was the big need for us, and it does it well. The client reporting and project time tracking is very helpful and we use it daily for task tracking and monthly to look at where time is being spent across all accounts.

It crashes every once in a while for no apparent reason. There will be times when the team will just be kicked off as the software goes down in the middle of the day, so there is some admin work to back-log the time during that missed window.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Stephen, sorry for any inconvenience you might have got while our downtime! We try to avoid this, but nobody is saved from it.

Beantwortet am 15.4.2019
Omondi
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Helps in the user to meet tight project timelines

It is pocket -friendly to purchase and very reliable.

It helps to manage and track the time used in different tasks within a project or within two different projects. It can be integrated into a web browser as an extension to track and manage the time used in online tasks.

Does not include offline functionality, which means that it won't work where there is no internet connection. Secondly, the user cannot initiate the timer unless they are working on a project that is listed that is already listed in the system.

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks! We are preparing changes to the way you can track time, letting users to start a timer without a task. Will be a nice feature at the begging of next year :)

Beantwortet am 18.12.2018
Gemma

Time tracking made easy

Helps me to ensure we are staying within project budgets and track time for hourly paid contractors

So easy to track time for individual employees in projects and projects as a whole

Price mainly, it could be a lower price as it mainly runs in the background and if a project management tool like Basecamp decides to build it in to their software you will lose business

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Gemma, thank you for the review and the tip, we understand the risk for our business quite good!

Jeanine

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

Staff uses Everhour2 to track time and project estimates

Resource management, Billing reports, Time allocation

Very good integration with ASANA (E2 much improved!)
Clean interface
Ability to enter time another person
Support is outstanding!

Biggest con - removed the ability to click into an ASANA task from a time entry!!!
No project or team dashboards in E2
Learning curve with reporting
Doesn't allow projects/tasks to belong to more than one project (understandable but sometimes difficult)
Too many clicks to edit/leave comments
Inability to change a date on an entry
Too many clicks to duplicate an entry

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks for your feedback, Jeanine, we are going to think how we can improve the extension functionality.

Beantwortet am 26.10.2017