SEO PowerSuite Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SEO PowerSuite

SEO PowerSuite ist eine SEO-Tracking-Lösung, die Unternehmen jeder Größe auf einer zentralen Plattform bei der Durchführung von Keywordrecherchen, der Überwachung von Rankings, der Analyse von Backlinks und vielem mehr unterstützt...

4,6

Achir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

SEO PowerSuite everything a SEO need

My overall experience with SEO PowerSuite is amazing and I am sure it will remain the same. Although it was a bit difficult to grasp this tool in the beginning but this tool have saved me a lot of time and energy which I had to spend on researching and tracking.

The Rank tracker and Site Auditor is the most likeable tool in SEO PowerSuite for me because the rank reports are pretty accurate and show correct results. I have used some rank tracker tool before but they were not accurate and I had bad experience with them. With Site Auditor tool it is easy for us to find and solve complex issues on our and client websites.

It is a one stop solution for all SEO work.

The price is quite high but I think it is worth buying. Although it difficult to understand this software in the beginning but after going through some documentation, I am sure It will be easy as Pie.

Greg

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Best bang for your buck in SEO tools

It has been great, since I was first introduced to it a few years ago, until today, I always suggest to look at them as a genuine contender for SEO and competitor analysis.

You can drop a ton less money and still get everything you need to build a solid campaign.

The free version will drive you crazy, don't use it, the captchas alone will kill you!

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 10.3.2019

Some features don't work

In the early days it was 5/5 however, their total lack of concern for paying customers is worrying. Fix your software! Simple.

It is fairly simple to use (when it works)

Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018. I raised the concern as I am a fully paying customer and was made to feel it was my PC. After playing email ping-pong for close to two months, an SEO Powersuite employee/engineer rang and dialed into my laptop. It appears the issue is Google have changed the look and feel of their dashboards and SEO Powersuite has not updated their system to talk to the Google API key correctly. I was told by SEO Power Suite that 'an update' would be out in about 6 weeks. We are now on week 12 and the software is still broken. As it stands, SEM Rush provides better overall information and suite of tools.

Antwort von Link-Assistant.Com

Thanks for your feedback! First off, we're really sorry to hear you've had issues with the tool and would like to clarify a few things.

"Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018" It seems, you're talking about the issue with Google MCC accounts. Yes, due to the specific settings of MCC accounts, 3d party tools can't easily integrate with it. However, there's a quick temporary workaround for this - you can add a free non-MCC account and connect it to Rank Tracker. Surely, we understand that this could be not so convenient for some of our users, that's why we're working on the solution that will let you get all the necessary data without connecting any Google Ads account at all. Everything will be processed on our servers and delivered to you instantly without any additional setup. This solution is planned to be released within a few coming weeks. Hope you'll get a chance to try out the updated tool in the nearest time!

Beantwortet am 3.4.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu SEO PowerSuite

Piotr
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

I highly recommend using this tool.

I really like that I can do everything that is important to me in SEO in one place. From site audits to tracking keywords. I can't imagine working with other tools at the moment.

I must honestly admit that at the moment, there's nothing I like the least. Currently, I use the LinkAssistant feature the least, but not because I dislike it; I simply don't need it at the moment. However, I plan to familiarize myself with it any time now.

Brett

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

Works great for those that need SEO tools

Its been great! I do suggest watching their how to videos to get the most out of the offering, but that is true about any SEO toolsets.

Its free to try out and test against your current SEO product stack. It performs all the functions you might require along with the ability to white label reports and more that we need as an agency.

There are separate applications for different functions. I wish it could be just one application with different tabs so I don't have to open several programs to accomplish my SEO tasks.

Bewertet am 16.12.2023

SEO Powersuite review

Over I have good experience with the tool set. It runs locally on my laptop which is different as all the competitor tools run in the cloud. One advantage though it that I can checkout data whilst flying and there is no internet.

It is a ton of features for a low cost when you take advantage of the lifetime offer deals. Even at the full price, it saves a ton of money compared to other tools

Setting up the same data in the separate modules. Would be cool if there was a setup module that populated the other modules, avoiding repetitive tasks and data entry

Jeff
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

SEO PowerSuite for powerful results!

I really enjoy using PowerSuite. Especially, with all the tools I need in one place. It allows me to focus on researching, analyzing, then formulating a fairly comprehensive SEO strategy for most of my small-to-medium-sized business clientele.

All the tools needed to embark on an SEO campaign--which is a continual process--all in one tool suite.

Some of the reports could be simplified for non-SEO experts or technical users, particularly baseline competitive analysis reports. The keyword research tool would also benefit from having features that allow you to group keywords by intent and category.

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

SEO Powersuite is a great ALL-in-one SEO tool

What I like the best about SEO PowerSuite, is that it has all the tools needed to start, optimize, and maintain an SEO project. It covers all aspects of an SEO project, from research, audit, link building, and prospecting for new links. The website audit tool is really powerful and insightful, and the rank tracker goes into great detail.

I don't particularly appreciate that it requires a good computer to run and some knowledge to set it up properly, but nevertheless, it solved all of my problems regarding SEO

victor
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2023

SEO PowerSuite review

It is a complete all-in-one tool, although with a more limited database than others. Highlight the report designer and automation capabilities.

It is a very complete tool and there are no limitations on projects, searches, tracking, etc., since it runs on the user's server.

It only supports one simultaneous user, which greatly limits the use by a team. If you obtain several licenses, it is more expensive than other tools.

Carlos
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

A Useful Alternative to Screaming Frog

What I like the most is the fact that feel that I have a "Swiss knife" in SEO terms. A really useful tool for people like me (marketers).

It would be great if I could reach all my data everywhere (cloud-based) but it is understandable because of its affordable price (compared to AHRefs, Moz, etc.). The learning curve (to get the most out of it) could be an issue.

Joshua

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

A Great SEO Resource

I built a digital consultation business (web, social, SEO), leveraging this software as the platform to check off the SEO work I did.

Now I operate only as an SEO consultant, and this product is the staple of my work.

This software is a great SEO tool for SEOs that wants a little more data and control over the production of the information. I'd say it is an SEO's SEO tool more than a small business tool/resource. SMB's could use it, but it would take a little more training to get the full use out of it. For larger businesses with marketing departments and teams, the software can produce data for the different levels in the organization. You would need someone on the team to learn the details of the program to get maximum use.

There is a lot of functions nested in the various dashboards and presets.

They also added a Page Speed reporting capacity recently. Nice upgrade!

I've used this program for over 10 years. The customer service is a little tricky. You have to submit tickets and wait. Sometimes I have to figure it out myself, or the situation seems to resolve itself before I get customer service to resolve it for me. I'm a little impatient when it comes to wanting fixes. (I think they are like 24 - 72 hours in turnaround).

I also find myself having to reenter the Google credentials occasionally. More of a "guess that's what I have to do" than a business crippling issue.

Adrian
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

The "Algo" Will End You

I like that it has a lot of features. Generates nice reports for clients.

I purchased the lifetime license. However, I wasn't aware that the software would be rendered completely useless unless you purchase the monthly "Algo".

Deceptive sales tactics to make you think you're getting something for life. They gave me 6 months of algo updates and then after that, I have to pay monthly.

On top of that, the algo updates have jumped up in price considerably. I can't get a refund and just overall a bad experience. Save your money and don't make the same mistake I made.

Zohar
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

I love this software!

I can manage an endless number of keywords for different websites, see their history and so much more. And all this for the cheapest price in the market.
If you are looking for a Very powerful tool then this is The one!

I continue to analyze and manage the keywords with Excel because there I can customize it precisely to my needs. I wish that Powersuite could somehow 'talk' with Excel or containing Excel functions so that everyone could manage a customized table in 1 place. Indeed no other tool that I know does it but in fact, almost everyone needs to customize and manage the lists on Excel, so maybe Powersuite will be the first?
In addition, it could be very helpful if the software could tell me how many times each keyword shows in my website titles, in the url's, in the pages and in the image alt texts. Then, when we write titles' texts or content, we can easily pick up the right keyword. In my eyes, this function will make the software a much powerful and useful tool.

Okubo
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

The ultimate SEO tool

It is possible to manage SEO keywords for multiple sites and keywords, and measure the ranking of publication order. For targeted keywords, it allows quick measurement of how the company's site ranking is changing across multiple search engines. It's also possible to find related keywords, enabling a quick judgment on which words to incorporate into the elements of web article titles or sentences.

In terms of search time, it's faster to use the Keyword Planner. I would like improvements to bring the quality of the data and search time closer to the results of the Keyword Planner. The tool runs sluggishly and occasionally freezes during use. It requires a certain level of PC specifications. Additionally, it tends to accumulate cache, so caution is necessary.

Merv

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Great SEO allrounder!

Love this product and will continue to use it. Would be great to one day see a web-based version.

Broad feature list across many facets of SEO, from link building and management to website performance and on-site health.

Can be quite heavyweight on the local resources, especially Rank Tracker.

Sean

Bewertet am 11.11.2023

The best SEO software on the market

SEO Powersuite has become an indispensable tool for Blue Rock Digital. Its comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, and robust reporting capabilities have significantly enhanced the efficiency and effectiveness of our SEO strategies. If you're looking for an all-in-one SEO solution that delivers results, I wholeheartedly recommend giving SEO Powersuite a try.

The intuitive interface makes it easy for even those new to SEO to navigate through the various tools. The software also regularly updates its database, ensuring that I have access to the latest information and trends in the ever-evolving world of SEO.

I couldn't be critical about SEO Powersuite. It does everything I need it to do.

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Powerful and versatile SEO application

Every time I make a new page or open a new site, I build them SEO friendly using the app. I also constantly monitor progress and do optimization as directed.

There are 4 different applications in the package that I can use to manage my SEO work really efficiently.

The app is really complicated at the beginning and you have to spend time studying the different features.

Niko

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

Best value for money

Excellent tool set for everyone that is looking for allrounder.

Versatility and the depth of each of these tools are incredible.

A little slow from time to time. UI is a bit outdated but not that bad

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SE Ranking und Serpstat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SEO PowerSuite

Best value for the money.
bimal
bimal

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Seo power suite

My Experiences with the SEO power suite is awesome. With it, I am increasing my website traffic month after month.

Seo power suite is cool software. It is easy to use. They give you 4 tools. Which is Rank tracker, SEO spyglass, website auditor, link assistant. These are really powerful tools. Which can help your website to rank. I am using the SEO power suite to check backlink, research keywords and sent an email for a link building directly from this app. They also have a template for outreach to link building. It is really helpful to those who don't know how to write a perfect email that gets a response. Here you don't have to pay monthly. One time payment.Which is good.

I only cons is I have to download 4 different types of software on my computer. If it is cloud-based software that will be awesome.Hope this will apply near future.

Dennis
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Very good software with great support!

I have been using this software since 2011. It is not perfect but it has improved over the years with new features added along the way. Most importantly, they're support is very responsive. They helped me promptly whenever issues arise.

I like the ease of use of this product. Easy to setup and create scheduled projects to run automatically. Produces informative and easy to understand reports.

Once in a while, some scheduled projects will fail and it's hard to decipher what the cause may be so I have no choice but to contact support and ask for help. Fortunately, their support is very good in promptly getting back to me and helping me get the issues fixed (and this part is one of the Pros).

Palla
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

Less Know SEO suite, but with most Powerful features

Overall, SEO Powersuite can be a useful tool for those looking to improve their website's performance in search results, but it is important to be aware of the potential cons and make sure it is the right fit for your needs and resources. SEO Powersuite allows users to customize the way they use the tools, including setting up custom reports and alerts and scheduling tasks to run automatically. This can help users streamline their workflows and save time.

Comprehensive set of SEO tools: Easy to use: Customizable:Large user base: Regular updates:

Cost: Complexity:Limited to certain search engines:No guarantee of results: Requires ongoing maintenance:

Mario

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Best Tool for On-Page SEO

Very good and powerful tool. It has helped me reach higher positions in SERPS

The tool uncovers hidden opportunities that other (more expensive) tools don´t show. I especially enjoy the Website Auditor. It helps me with on-page tweaks that help me climb positions in the SERPS. Some other tools are very strong finding backlinks, but I think SEO Powersuite excels in On-Page SEO.

Not a bad thing per se, but the fact that it is not based on the cloud is a bit odd. And the design is a bit old-fashioned, but it has improved.

Soren
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

Have been using the PowerSuite tools for almost 8 years now

Have been using the PowerSuite tools for almost 8 years now and my e-commerce site is ranking very good in the local market. PowerSuite makes all the daily tasks easy and i can manage much more SEO work with theese tools.

Nothing - everthing works like a charm for me

oriol

Bewertet am 23.9.2023

Excellent seo tool at the best price

I have been using Seo Power Suite for years because of the price and quality.It costs less than any tool and works just as well or better.

Sometimes the computer crashes. The solution is to have a powerful computer.

Michal
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 21.9.2023

I've been using SEO PowerSuite for more than 2 years

Quite easy to use, good insights. You will save a lot of money compared to paying a SEO specialist. It really helped us!

Sometimes too slow to run. Some deeper in the menu features not fully understood.

362 Bewertungen