Über ReminderCall.com

ReminderCall.com is a cloud-based solution designed to help medical practitioners send automated appointment reminders and confirmations to patients via text messages, calls and emails. The HIPAA-compliant platform allows...

Nutzerbewertungen zu ReminderCall.com durchsuchen

144 von 126 Bewertungen
Skyler G. Skyler G.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments.

I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Beantwortet am 25.7.2018
Simon N. Simon N.

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Simpel and reliable services

ReminderSMS help us send out SMS reminder services to reduce our appointment missing rate, in addition to our phone reminders.

It's simple and lightweight, and configurable to different appointment types
Reliable services, and pay per use price plan

It lacks of email reminder features, which would be another great complementary feature.

Solutionreach

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReminderCall.com

It fits to our initial service and budget requirement

Hello Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and that we fit into your budget. We do offer email reminders. Please let us know what type of email features you'd like us to add. Thank you!

Linda H. Linda H.

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Reminder Call Review

It does seem to help to get our clients here regularly.

I like the ease with which we can send out text reminders to our clients.

It would be nice if it sent out the reminders automatically

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Linda. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are happy to hear that the service is helping with patient compliance. Most of our integrations automatically send reminders. However, the software you use sends us data securely. It is set up this way because of the sensitive nature of these particular reminders. That said, I hope you find the patient responses that auto-populate your schedule helpful. Thanks again for your kind words. Please contact our customer service team if you need assistance.

Die besten Alternativen zu ReminderCall.com

Kevin R. Kevin R.

Bewertet am 12.9.2021

Great reminder system for healthcare professionals

Software is reliable, easy to reply with patients, like the confirmation feature of reminders, easy to contact customer service.

Limited characters on text message. I would like to ability to have a longer text be sent or break it up into two text messages.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Kevin! Great news... you can now send text messages that are up to 1,600 characters long. Please check your Dashboard for more information--or call our team for a live walkthrough, support is always included with your account. Thanks for the great review!

Jason W. Jason W.

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Great Product that I would Recommend

Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

Does what I want.

I have saved a great deal of money and time having people be reminded of their appointments.

I like that I can use the software for the feature I want without having to use the other features.

I don't like that clients often get confused and respond to the text reminder number rather than my main number like it instructs them to.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hello, we're so glad the software is working for you. If you need any assistance changing your instructions, please give us a call. Live technical support is always included! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Beantwortet am 27.9.2021
Charles G. Charles G.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Works great to let clients know appointment times

It saves a lot of time and keeps a record of those that were contacted.

We used to spend several hours per day making confirmation phone calls. Now we only spend a few minutes uploading the data so that reminder call can make the calls for us.

We haven't found anything that we really dislike. It works for what we need to do.

Hi Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're so glad the system is saving you so much time. Thanks again!

Khai N. Khai N.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great and reliable tool

Overall, no issue using tool and has been very reliable

Works well and fairly easy to use and implement.

Not able to set up more than one reminder

Hi Khai,
Thank you for the great review. The ability to set up more than one reminder depends on which software you are using to connect to our system. I don't see your last name here, so please reach out to our support team. Remember that live technical support is included in your account.

Elaine P. Elaine P.

Highly Satisfied

Pleased, no problems, ongoing satisfaction!

I have appreciated the ease and reliability of this product, including its simplicity.

Greater number of characters without dividing text messages

Hi Elaine,
I have some great news--you can now send up to 1,600 characters per text message. Please check your dashboard for more info. Thank you so much for being a great customer!

Chelsie W. Chelsie W.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great for keeping appointments

Excellent experience.

The customer service and ease of installment was excellent for non savy tech people like me.

Our new location had difficulty with power outages and it causing the tunnel to stop running.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Chelsie, thank you for taking the time to write this. We'rere so glad you like our customer service--we purposefully keep it old school, with live people ready to talk to you. Thanks again!

Angela F. Angela F.

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

ReminderCall is fabulous!

The system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!

What a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!

The only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Cost and support

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Beantwortet am 20.5.2019
Ally V. Ally V.

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.

We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%.

Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Antwort von ReminderCall

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Beantwortet am 8.1.2020
Jamee F. Jamee F.

Bewertet am 1.6.2017

We LOVE our reminder call system as do our patients! It's minimized our no shows tremendously.

I have more time to actually do other tasks around the office and do my job rather than sitting and calling 50 patients a day to remind them of their next day appointment. We have no complaints about this software. It's great!! Our patient's become so dependent on the reminders, that when we've had power outages or the EMR has gone down, they've actually missed appointments, or do the opposite and call in to confirm their appointments same day.

It's easy to use with every EMR system we've ever had. We've been with reminder calls since 2006 and we've changed our EMR system at least three different times since then. Anytime we've had to change EMR systems and they didn't have some type of reminder system already, we would call reminder calls and ask if they would be able to work with the new system. The answer has always been a yes and they've always gone above and beyond with their customer service. It has multiple language options, so we can adjust each call to the patient's language preference. It truly is AMAZING!

Hi Jamee,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback--I will share it with our team!

Chantal

Beantwortet am 2.6.2017
Dawn S. Dawn S.

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Nice integration with scheduler!

It used to take our office a couple hours to make all the patient reminder calls each day. We frequently would get an answering machine and have to leave a message. Patients were asking for text reminders, but we couldn't find one that met our needs and was affordable. ReminderCall is a partner with Clinic Dr. and the integration was a huge plus! It's saved our office a lot of time!

I love that it integrates with our ERA, Clinic Dr. As long as our appointments are set by 5:30, calls/texts are cued seamlessly.
I also appreciate that after a couple failed test attempts, it will switch to a phone call to main. If an answering machine picks up, the entire call is recorded which is also nice.

It's tricky to get the settings right at first. We were paying extra for confirmation texts, which nearly doubled our monthly fee. But once we got that set up, it worked great and our fee was reduced.

It would be nice to que different appointment types at different times. For example, we need 24 hours notice for massage cancellation but not regular appts. But they have to que at the same time.

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're very happy to hear that the system is working for you. Also, we can adjust your settings to get the system to send different appointment types at different times. One of our customer support team members will reach out to you and help customize that for you. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 15.5.2019
Angela B. Angela B.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Made us relevant

Using ReminderCall has helped make our services more relevant to today's generation. We are able to send appointment reminders, update on COVID procedures and we've even used it to better communicate with Spanish speaking patients. It has been so helpful as we evolve with our ever-changing society and culture, and has helped us communicate more effectively with the people we serve.

The only thing I would change is the allowed length of text messages, otherwise very happy with this product and service!

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are using so many of our features. Remember, live support is included with your account if you need any assistance. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 26.10.2020
Eric H. Eric H.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Easy and Straight foward

Great to work with. Easy to use.

The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

Skipio und Call Loop

Just want we needed.

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday!
You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Beantwortet am 20.5.2019
Dana M. Dana M.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

see pro comment above.

I needed an appointment reminder software to help patients remember to keep their appointment. This software is great. It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free. I autopay, they email me the statements and the product just works. As a busy business owner and doctor it's one less thing I have to stress about--which makes it worth it!

Occasionally my patients will say they didn't receive a text or email.

Hello Dana,

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are so happy that you have found it hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when emails are filtered out as spam and text messages are blocked by phone carriers. But this should be a rare occurrence. If you see an increase in undelivered messages, please give us a call so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Julie S. Julie S.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Reminder Call REview

It has been great! We love Reminder Call.

I like reminder call takes care of everything for us. We don't have to send out the texts or calls, it is just automatically done. Before we would call each of our patients to remind them about their appointments. This has cut down a lot of time for our staff and made for more productive time. It is also incorporated into our software so the process of setting up was very seamless.

Everyone once in a while (maybe once a year) there is a glitch that the texts/calls don't go out and then all our patients complain that they didn't get the message, but that happens with anything, so its not a huge deal!

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad the software is helping you be more productive. The next time your connection goes down, please alert us so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Philip L. Philip L.
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 18.4.2017

Totally reliable and unbelievable support

The services just work, every day. Over the last 4 years I have sent 65,000 voicemails and 50,000 text messages.

We started with just voicemail reminders for appointments and naturally they improved the likelihood of the meeting taking place. We then added txt reminders - and because it was so easy - we added a txt confirmation (right after the appointment was booked). Our customers love it.

The best part is that customers are much more willing to reply to txt messages. Those replies come to us as email (instead of calls) which are easy to handle.

We recently started to converse with customers via the txt service, which was easy to implement and efficient for our operators.

Can't imagine doing what we do without these services.

Ease of implementation

Hi Phil,

Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service available, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experience. I made sure the Customer Service team got the recognition they deserve. They were really happy to see your review.

Thanks again!

Chantal Oicles
ReminderCall

Beantwortet am 18.4.2017
Chelise F. Chelise F.

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Wonderful Client Communication at a Low Price

We are able to effectively communiciate with our patients to remind them of upcoming appointments, changes in schedule and to pick up goods and products from our office. This is a great time saver for my staff, and they are able to focus on more important issues at our office.

I love the pricing for remindercall.com. As a small business we monitor our expenses closely. We use ReminderCall daily to communicate with our patients. The system is easy to use and customer service is great, though I have rarely had to call them during our 4+years doing business together.

There is a minor glitch in the system that I have to double click to differentiate between calls and text.

Hi Chelise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are not familiar with this glitch and will be reaching out to your office to see if it's something we can fix for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

Beantwortet am 20.12.2019
Bobbie T. Bobbie T.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

Reminder Call Review

Our overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.

It is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.

Would prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 15.5.2019
Kimberly S. Kimberly S.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 26.12.2019

Appointment Reminders

It has been great for my patients as they love receiving the text reminders for their apps. It has cut down on the no show/cancellation rate in my office. Well worth the expense!!

It is very easy to once it is set up and my patients really appreciate and love receiving them the day before their appointment. It has cut down on the number of no shows/cancellations! Well worth having!

I wish they had an app where it would be easier to text patients back as opposed to going to the website to answer back. Also wish I could get a report emailed to me each day as to which texts were delivered and which failed.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. I have added your feature request to our list--so stay tuned! Thanks again.

Beantwortet am 8.1.2020
Madhawa C. Madhawa C.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Best Reminding product ever

we use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.

Its very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective

There is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

Hi Madhawa,
Thank you for the great review.
I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 10.9.2019
Sheila B. Sheila B.

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

Review by Sheila

I've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.

It's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.

I have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

Hi Shiela,
Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 14.5.2019
Kristy M. Kristy M.
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Such a great business tool!

As a tattoo shop, we used to have people forget about their appointments and just not show up all the time. But, with reminder call we have it set up to text them the day before their appointment to remind them. And, if they are unable to make it, they can call us ahead of time & let us know so we can fill the spot with someone else. It saves us from losing out on the money of No Shows. In my opinion, reminder call is worth every penny. It pays for itself several times over throughout the month.

Once it was set up, I've never had to think about it. The system works automatically to remind our clients of their appointments, which cuts down on our No Shows. Also, the customer service is amazing. Anytime I've had a question, I call them and they go above and beyond to help me out.

It's a little confusing getting everything set up, so I had to have one of the customer service reps do it for me. But, they had it set up for me in minutes.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, wow! I'm glad the system is working for you and thanks for the shout out to our customer service team.

Beantwortet am 4.9.2018