Über MoneyMinder

MoneyMinder is a cloud-based accounting solution designed to assist small to large non-profit organizations, sports clubs, scout groups and event planners with bookkeeping, budgeting and reporting. Features include bank reconcilia...

4,9
4,8
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu MoneyMinder durchsuchen

75 von 75 Bewertungen
Tiffany

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

Becoming a Treasurer Can be Daunting?

Priceless.

When I stepped into the treasurer role for our PTA, I had zero experience and no one directly to turn to for assistance with what this role entailed. MoneyMinder's support is absolutely amazing. They check your budget for you and call if they would like to make any suggestions. They will copy over your previous years transactions for tax purposes. When I had contacted quickbooks about accessing our old account for tax purposes it took far longer than any exchanges I had with money minder and they were unable to locate our old account. They have also been available for tips on how to build a COVID-19 based budget for the upcoming school year. The platform is user friendly and the reports have everything I need to manage our finances. I could have not asked for a better experience. Their service is priceless.

I cannot think of anything. I've only had a great experience.

Juanita
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

Start by making a budget

With MoneyMinder we will reduce the time and money required to produce our financial reports while also producing less complicated, more understandable reports.

The information about making a budget for a non profit was most helpful. However, I had difficulty understanding headings, subheadings, and categories. Shirley emailed and asked how I was getting along, then set up a time a phone call. She even entered part of my budget information so I could see how it should look. She was very patient and explained details in a way I could understand.

On the Budget Analysis report the totals print at the bottom of every page, the same totals that print at the end. I would rather the totals just print at the end.

Liz
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

MoneyMinder is an excellent choice for PTOs

It’s a great software option for PTOs.

The software is very user friendly, even for people without an accounting background. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a wonderful resource for all my questions. She is quick to respond and has helpful suggestions.

We do not want to carry over all of the Stores from Cheddar Up every year.

Die besten Alternativen zu MoneyMinder

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Stanley
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Great customer service

The software itself was straight forward and easy to use.
I ran into a lot of trouble with reconciling Money Minder. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to help me get it figured out.
She dis an absolutely phenomenal job!!

Nothing specific about the software was negative.

Christi
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

MoneyMinder great for Booster Clubs!

Overall, my experience with MoneyMinder has been great. I was concerned coming into my Treasurer role that I would be stuck with a program I didn't like. That was not the case. MoneyMinder is so easy to use that I've suggested it to other small nonprofits I work with. It's great!

For a school booster club, accurate accounting is crucial but so is ease of use and in handing the program down to a new treasurer every year. MoneyMinder makes all of that simple! When I took over the role last fall, it was a breeze to jump in and figure it out. It made, and continues to make, my volunteer role much easier. Also, the ability to look back and compare the same events in previous years is great!

My only complaint is the added cost of integrating bank statement downloads. For a small club, we're already spending a lot for the program and don't want to add more. Just makes my job a little more time consuming to have to enter those entries by hand.

Quickbooks Online und Wave Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MoneyMinder

Our club had been using MoneyMinder for a number of years so the history was already there. A different product would have had to offer something much more amazing to get me to switch.
Amy

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Outstanding Customer Service

Our organization was able to quickly work out an annual budget and follow it accordingly. I am easily able to run monthly and quarterly reports and tax filing has been made easy! The customer support is by far the best I have ever experienced with any accounting program and has gone above and beyond in order to make our departmental transitions very seamless.

It is easy to use and guides first time users in a way that is easily understood.

None. I am 100% happy.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MoneyMinder

The price, the ease of use, and the customer service!
Katrina
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

This software filled in a gap from the bookkeeping done by previous treasurer

Every time I have a technical issue or a basic accounting/bookkeeping question, the staff is super fast to respond by chat. I would say they resolve all my questions efficiently and in a manner that feels personal.

This has a treasurer's report which is very easy for our board to look over that we did not have before. I can answer questions and print trails of how numbers are determined. With our last treasurer, we had to do our own calculations and it wasn't always easy to follow.

If you aren't great at understanding accounting for "restricted" accounts when the money is really all in the bank account and the restricted accounts are for information only.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MoneyMinder

MoneyMinder fit the nonprofit and fund accounting easier than Quickbooks.
Shirley

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

Outstanding Product and Customer Service

We transition the role of treasurer every year, so having a tool that is so easy to use and has
such great technical support behind it will make our annual transitions so much smoother and easier.

It is a very straight forward product that has been easy to set up and use from day one.

Some of the reports have more columns than I would like and being able to hide those would be great. It’s probably possible but I just haven’t asked how to do it yet.

Carol
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Customer Service

We needed this to determine whether activities were or were not profitable in fundraising.

I am very satisfied with the quick response when I have had questions. Within minutes!

I am new to this position and was confused at first about the software, but as I work with it I have become more comfortable.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MoneyMinder

Price, and that it's intended for non-profits specifically
Aimee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Excellent product and Excellent Customer Service

The customer service team is PHENOMENAL. Anytime I have a question, they respond very quickly and are super helpful.

This system is great in that it combine expenses and revenue on the same line item, which is way easy than Quickbooks. Also the ability to download transactions directly from PayPal is life changing for me.

It can be a little confusing trying to figure out what reports to run.

Thomas

Bewertet am 11.8.2019

Bookkeeping/Accounting Dream Come True

This is a great program they have put together. Easy for you to add other Administrators for oversight. I think MM is awesome. The Staff is awesome. Thank You very much for everything Money Minder. Keep up the good work. I know MM will continue to only get better.

Easy to use. Easy to understand and navigate, web based, no software to buy or programs to download. Magnificent Support Service, no complicated phone directory to navigate, pleasant, knowledgeable staff that answer the calls. They are wonderful with email or Phone support for any problems, concerns or questions you have.
I had never done Bookkeeping or Accounting work but they were super patient getting me set up and going.
Once you get set up its amazing too, as one Support person said, "Watch the Magic happen" when it all clicks and you can see what you can do. It all works harmoniously. I was very impressed and continue to be impressed every day. Lots of different reports can be generated as well.
They recently added Bank Integration availability that will make things easier then ever if that's an add on you want.

I asked them to investigate a way to make the Treasurer Report shorter, not so many lines.
Being used for less than a year so there still is a bit of a learning curve yet.

Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

MoneyMinder is the best!

I am a volunteer treasurer without any experience in bookkeeping or in using money management software like quick books or even excel. I was intimidated by the idea of having to learn how to use a software program in order to fulfull my responsibilities. But MoneyMinder is incredibly intuitive, and entirely glitch-free. It makes my job ridiculously easy. I really cannot say enough good things about it. And when I do have questions, I love that I can call the office and talk to a real human being who can see my screen in real time and walk me through whatever the solution to my problem is, with kindness and a great sense of humor. I'm a very happy customer and recommend MoneyMinder to people constantly!

MoneyMinder is the most intuitive and helpful computer application I have ever used. I really cannot overstate how critical MoneyMinder has been to my effectiveness in my role as treasurer in my nonprofit. I am not someone who tends to gravitate towards new technology and I found MoneyMinder extremely easy to learn. The customer support is unparalleled - every time I call or email I receive help immediately from staff who are kind, nonjudgmental, and really knowledgeable. I appreciate that it is all web based so that I do not have to download programs or store information on my own computer.

Honestly I don't love the upgrade to MoneyMinder 2.0. There are a few features I'd grown to really appreciate that no longer exist in the new version. It's not a big deal, but If I had it to do over again I wouldn't have converted to the upgraded version.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for your review Susan. Would you care to share the features that you're "not loving" in v2? We'd love to address that, as we want you to be deliriously happy with v2. :)

Beantwortet am 14.3.2019
Cynthia

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Awesome Financial Software for PTOs!!!

MoneyMinder is a game changer. Great tools, awesome support. Using this software would give any treasurer the confidence to operate a successful PTO.

This is an amazingly easy-to-use software that has allowed me as treasurer to keep up with the growing rate of business under which our PTO now operates. Previously, our PTO used an excel spreadsheet to record transactions and track budget. As the PTO grew last year, I stated they would need to pay for budgeting software or pay for my counseling. The decision to use MoneyMinder as that software was the single best decision we made to keep our organization financially functional, professional, and transparent.

MoneyMinder allows your check register, budget, contacts, donation statements, and reporting tools to work harmoniously. Transactions are easily entered, linked to the budget (and, if applicable, donor), and reconciled. Reports can be generated to present at meetings, aid with tax filings, and track financial information across the years.

Viewer access, if granted, allows other members of the organization to see current financial information and create reports.

MoneyMinder's customer service is some of the best I have ever experienced. During our trial period, the staff at MoneyMinder took our awkward spreadsheet and translated it into an ingenious budget. Since then, whenever I need assistance, I know I can call and someone from MoneyMinder will answer on the first ring. I'm not saying they have to answer on the first ring every time, but if it takes two rings, they are only human, right? Right?!

This software can't make your coffee.

And although MoneyMinder can create 19 different kinds of reports, I would like to see a report with a pie chart.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for the great suggestion! We'll see if we can't get MoneyMinder to make coffee and pie. Our developers like a good challenge.

Seriously, we'll work on the pie chart suggestion. :)

Beantwortet am 5.2.2019
Ronda

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Review of MoneyMinder Software for HOA

Our overall experience has been awesome ~ MoneyMinder customer service is the best! From entering new budget figures to pulling reports, the ease is outstanding. We have never been left with unanswered questions or unresolved issues. It is so great to have our HOA in good hands when it comes to our bookkeeping software giving us confidence going forward.

Our HOA used a different accounting software for several years. There was always a question of budget status, dues receipts and monthly financial reports giving us a true picture of how we were doing. With MoneyMinder, the reports are easily pulled and show us exactly what is needed to ensure we make decisions in the best interest of our HOA. If any of our residents ask for an accounting, we now give the information with confidence it is correct.

There isn't anything we like "least" about the software. The one improvement we are hoping for is the ability to print our invoices so they can be mailed. We do not use the "email" system that MoneyMinder is set up for. A workaround has been to have a MoneyMinder rep prepare a PDF file and email to us so we can print and mail. It if wasn't for such great customer service, we would have to prepare and print each invoice separately.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

UPDATE (1/24/20): You can now bulk download and print statements! Let us know if you need help with this new ability.

Thank you for your compliment about our customer support. We take pride in offering personal, friendly, helpful assistance and solutions. Since we have all held a volunteer position here at MoneyMinder we know all too well how useful that can be. We feel that free customer service enables every group to be successful and confident in their MoneyMinder reports which translates into transparency and peace of mind for their members.

Beantwortet am 24.1.2020

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

MoneyMinder provides structure to our PTO

The staff at MoneyMinder is excellent. Any questions that I've had were answered immediately! I am so grateful for their willingness to walk me through the budgeting software when it was new to me. I have a tendency not to dig in past the first functions when I am learning something. With their help, I use MoneyMinder way more effectively, especially in preparation for our budget meeting.

The other major benefit is the transparency that MoneyMinder offers. I feel more confident with the ability to allow everyone on the PTO Board, and within our PTO community, to see our account status. It makes conversations more informed and protects us as an organization.

I like the organized, user-friendly nature of MoneyMinder. We used spreadsheets to record our financial information before MoneyMinder and we did not understand what we were missing. The MoneyMinder system keeps track of our account information, but it is also multifaceted and flexible. We are able to generate the reports that we need to answer any question that is asked. I also love that the software is so easy to learn! We've had a new Treasurer both this year and last year. It was very easy to train them, especially with MoneyMinders help. MoneyMinder has really helped us with continuity of information through these PTO Board changes.

A search by word function would be helpful.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for your kind words and suggestion! We're super happy MoneyMinder is working well for you.

Did you know that you can search for anything using your browser? For example, you can use the browser's "find" feature to easily look for a date, name, word, dollar amount, etc. Including that in our software would be a little redundant. Since browsers handle that well, we like to leave it to them! Let us know if you need help doing that.

Beantwortet am 8.2.2019
Christina

Bewertet am 6.10.2019

Fantastic for volunteers

Superb! Makes keeping our nonprofit books really easy to manage.

The Customer Service Reps on the phone are real world, super helpful people. Most I've talked to have similar experience as our organization and truly understand every single challenge or question I've ever had. They are patient, non-judgemental, and very reasonable with the solutions they provide.

Sometimes the PayPal download feature doesn't entirely translate data well.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for your kind words Christina. We're glad you're enjoying MoneyMinder and that our customer support team has been helpful.

It sounds like you've had some hiccups with PayPal. Did you know that when you update to the newest version of MoneyMinder that PayPal integration is SUPER easy? It's a direct import, as opposed to downloading reports & then uploading them into MoneyMinder. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Let me know if you want a hand (or moral support) updating your account.

Beantwortet am 10.10.2019
Joy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Value to Valur

I definitely appreciate the fact the system stores the information off site. The fact that that those that we allow to have access to the money tracker can look into the accounts but are unable to make changes. Forms are easily available for the treasurer report and daily needs.

The to which set up Vendors. Transaction reports are easily available. Reconciliation of multiple accounts.

Didn’t have the ability to search by dollar amounts.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Hi Joy! Did you know you could search by dollar amounts by using your browser's built-in search function? Just a tip.

Beantwortet am 4.9.2019
Roxanna

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

MoneyMinder changed my life as Treasurer

MoneyMinder has made my job as treasurer much easier. Also I am much more confident that records are accurate. I love customer service. Live Chat is extremely useful. Each person that has helped me has been wonderfully kind and knowledgeable.

MoneyMinder made all the difference for us. We were keeping records in excel and creating statements one by one. We were not using any software to track expenditures. Now I can easily create 250 statements at one time. The treasurer's report is professional and provides information about the budget. We are tracking how much it costs to take care of the pool, etc. This makes it possible to actually budget. Offering electronic payments has been something our members have been asking for and is working well.

There is nothing to not like about MoneyMinder.

Frank

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

A fantastic product for managing a non profit organization.

Great product and fantastic support. It meets all of our requirements perfectly! The support staff can address technical issues and business alternatives as to how to best use Moneyminder.

Ease of use, adaptable, reliability, fantastic support.

I have yet to find any shortcomings! Moneyminder works exactly as advertised.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise und Wave Accounting

Warum MoneyMinder gewählt wurde

Needed a full function product which was easy to use and had a support organization to provide guidance and assistance.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MoneyMinder

Ease of use and support.
Leslie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

I have never had a problem with MoneyMinder in the 4 years that I have used it.

Whenever I call the company or email, I get a response very quickly and they are always so helpful and kind.

I like that it is easy to use and provides different reports. It is not difficult to enter the information you need for your organization. It is easy to make a correction if needed. With this program, it is easy to reconcile your bank statement. Wonderful to upload your budget for the year and again, easy to change as the year proceeds. I have recommended this program to numerous PTAs. I feel one of the biggest pros to this program is that you may retrieve information from past fiscal years. If you need to remember something, it is right at your fingertips. That helps make for an easy transition, when new officers are taking over the treasurer's job. I like that you can access the information from any computer as long as you have your information to log in. This is the easiest program to use with a low cost for all that it can do and produce!!

I haven't found anything on the program that I do not like in the many years that I have been treasurer for PTAs.

Lori

Bewertet am 2.5.2021

Love this Company... Love the Staff!

First, bookkeeping is so not my thing; but I took over from a previous Treasurer who had been doing the 'job' for many, many years... no records to speak of about anything.
Just a nightmare.

The folks at MoneyMinder helped me figure out what information to capture; build a spreadsheet with contact info, etc. and got us on track going forward.

I can't say enough about how patient, kind and with such good humor they helped me bring sanity out of chaos. Will be forever grateful for their help. Was able to address my Board and my Community with truly accurate information in very short order. Not only made me look good, but more than competent.

It is tailored to an HOA or POA like ours without a great upfront investment.

Able to easily enter and extract information from the system.

Had TOTAL support in setting up the system from a spreadsheet I provided, plus some limited customization.

For the price, it is the best.
With our budget, this is the best of the best.

More importantly, the customer service is phenomenal.
These folks are available pretty much all the time, and immediately get back to me.
I know them, and they know me.
Love everyone of them!

Jenn

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

MoneyMinder Second to None

Anyone can use this software, you don’t have to be an accountant. We have been using MoneyMinder for 7 years now. MoneyMinder is setup to give the administrator the ability to give other members, namely our board in our situation, access to view the budget which creates transparent; accounting, membership, fundraising and auditing. Records are kept safe, easy to turnover to a new Treasurer with history being kept.

Ease of use and fabulous customer service. One doesn’t need to have a degree in accounting to use MoneyMinder. User friendly and save loads of time.

Wish I could use it for my own personal budgeting.

Jan

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

Product Review

So easy to use. Very intuitive to learn.

Very easy to use. I just left an organization that was using this product. The turnover to the newTreasurer was super easy. I went to a new organization and immediately recommended this product for them.

Also that it is online. Excellent for the whole team to view

I can’t think of a con. Sorry I wish I could think of one.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Easier to learn and use
Roxanne
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

MoneyMinder HOA Software

We went from a very difficult to use spreadsheet and we computerized our organization in a day. Lots of people commented how happy they were to get their invoices by email and they got an email response after their payment was posted (all out of MM). The reports are excellent and make my month end and year end so much easier.

Very easy to set and use. The customer service is outstanding. They respond so fast.

I would like to be able to save documents in the individual accounts vs a paper file.

Robert

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

TAC review

great. people are friendly and the software is great for a small non-profit.

the reports section is easy to customize.

the check book, always have to go to the bottom for the current one.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for the kind review Robert.

Did you know that if you click on the little triangle by the date (in the check register) it will reverse the date range so your recent transactions are at the top? That will eliminate that scrolling issue.

Hope that makes things easier!

Beantwortet am 5.2.2019