Über Monster VoIP

Monster VoIP is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution that helps voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) providers streamline client interactions by leveraging various communication tools such as business phone...

4,8

Brian M.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Monster Voip used in a CPA Firm

MV-Business Voip has been great. Transition was smooth, customer support is able to fix issues fast, and the quality of the VoIP service is outstanding.

The transition to the software / voip service was easy. Monster Voip handled everything and it was a very smooth transition. The software is very easy to use which is helpful for last minute changes to our office schedule. Changes can be made anywhere you have internet access. Our staff really likes the ability to text clients from the software. Our clients receive the incoming text from our office number and not a personal cell phone number. Very convenient.

The confirmation page for faxing from Instant-fax.com serves its purpose, however we would prefer the confirmation have the ability to come as a .pdf document rather than an image in an email.

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback!

• Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

The Most Underrated VOIP Service On The Internet

I thought the entire experience was more than I had expected. MV actually sent their lead technician from Los Angeles to Cleveland to help with our go live and get everything right. While there were a few issues that took a little longer to get sorted out, they got the job done.

The times that I have had to reach out to support were always easy experiences that resulted in quick answers.

I love the mobile app. It has made my life so much easier. No more having to run back to my desk or deal with missed phone calls. I can also operate out of the office like I'm in the office. Most people might not even realize that I'm not in the office.

My only complaint is regarding the paging. MV was able to tie in an overhead page to the over the phone page using a paging bridge. However, that paging bridge acts like its own user. Meaning each time someone makes a page, it populates the phone as a missed call. MV was able to program that those missed calls do not show up as notifications each time. But if you look in the history, you will see a huge amount of missed calls from the paging bridge. It's not horrible, just annoying.

8x8 X Series, Verizon Connect, Nextiva und OnSIP

Warum Monster VoIP gewählt wurde

We were at the end of our contract and I was looking for a more affordable solution.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monster VoIP

I've always felt that VOIP should be easy and uncomplicated. A phone system should not feel like you are trying to operate The International Space Station. My initial conversation with one of the co-founders of the company was what I was looking for. They had all of the options I was looking for and didn't feel like they were over-promising. He wasn't trying to make the sale that day. I believe it took 3 months before we were ready to pull the trigger from the initial conversation. The phone model options, functionality, and the overall cost were also large influencing factors.
Jessy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Wonderful Service once it is setup but can take forever to get it setup.

Long initial setup which put the schedule of everything planned behind. Repeated going back and forth to actually be able to get it setup before being able to actually use it because nothing is automated on the initial setup side of things. Once we had the service we noticed plenty of missing features that we were looking forward to and features that wasn't as clear as it was originally stated. There is no such feature for a number with no features attached either which would be a easy sale for anyone but they only offer their service with all the features attached. Waiting on support to respond back about issues and inquires takes forever at times. We actually still have a bunch of inquiries/issues that still to this day have not been answered or resolved for example a simple one is their mobile app. We haven't received a resolution regarding this issue since we signed up which was more then a couple months ago.

Quality service. Little to no issues during use of service.

Services and features are all manual setup by MV-Business VoIP and not automatic. This can make setup and use of services and features take forever. I believe that since the service is not automatic setup this can and has hindered the ability to accurately show this to fellow clients since many prefer to be able to use the service in a fairly quick turn around due to business needs.

VoIP.ms

Warum Monster VoIP gewählt wurde

For better features and services but we may be going back to our old provider or on the search again.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monster VoIP

Because their details made it appear as the best option leaving out many key details that should be listed. One major detail being it can take a while for the initial setup as it is all done manually by their staff when ever they end up deciding to call you. I ended up having to call in just to get my stuff started because I wasn't hearing from anyone which honestly shouldn't ever be the case because they should be fairly efficient at their response and setup time if they are going to do everything manually.

Die besten Alternativen zu Monster VoIP

Dash
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Best Phone system

Great service and great support when needed.

The Salesforce integration makes things more efficient for me with the clic2call and call logging.

I wish they had call transcription to log notes in my crm.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 3.6.2020
sandra
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Good customer service support

We are pleased with the service, although sometimes it fails to work, they have good technical support

System is easy to use, functions are fast

Sometimes connection fails and we can't send fax

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy overall. We did look into your account and it looks like the issue you had was related to your internet service and not our system.

Justin
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Best VoIP Software in Los Angeles!

Very professional, knowledgeable, responsive - my emails were answered within an hour or two consistently. The pricing was straightforward and transparent, I never felt pressured to rush our decision (but I should have made it faster!). They worked with us on our budget, which was something over providers weren't open to doing.

I loved the ease of use, and easy deployment. We shouldn't have waited so long to make the switch. Monster uses the newest voip technology, so our sales teams were thrilled with the change. The ability to use it everywhere - desk, computer, cell, makes life so much easier. We're not tied down to one spot, or have to give our customers multiple numbers to reach us at. The autoattendant and call hunting are especially useful as sometimes we have to route our calls between teams when we're overloaded with calls.

I have nothing negative to say about it, it's fantastic all the way around.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Hi Justin, Thanks for the feedback and we are glad your team is enjoying their new phone system.

Beantwortet am 27.1.2020
Roger
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Business Phone Systems

It's been outstanding! They are a very forward-thinking company out of California. Support is only one call or email away and most of the times they assigned the same support representative which streamlines the process.

From an admin perspective, it's easy to use, intuitive UI...easy to update phone extensions as employees come and go, as well as other features such as password, voicemails, etc.

nothing really, I wished I would have found out about this solution before. I was paying 32% more with half of the features (8x8)

Hi Roger,

We appreciate your business. Glad we were able to provide so much value along with the substantial savings!

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

Monster Voip Is a great service

We Called a few times in regards to customer service for a function not working or our lack of knowledge. It was always prompt and they always followed up a few days later to insure things are working properly.

Easy to access software
Changes are instant
Lots of customization

Blocking calls feature is per phone basis; You can block the number on the call group but to teaching a non technically inclined user to do that is not feasible.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Beantwortet am 3.1.2020
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

Our company uses Monster and it's great!

Customer support is outstanding with quick and accurate responses. Our transition was seamless and the quality is outstanding. Easy to use with a strong UI.

I'll need to get back to you on this as nothing comes to mind. We've been very pleased.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

We appreciate your feedback!

Beantwortet am 16.1.2020

Bewertet am 23.12.2019

VOIP

Great customer service. Very knowledgeable staff

There are so many options. You can customize all you want

I cannot think of anything that I do not like.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 30.12.2019
Vera
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

They have it all

We've been using MVOIP for years now and love it. They really have the best prices as well as instant support and all the features you can ever need.

Easy to use, has all the needed features. Support is reliable.

Sometimes there are quirks to be worked out, but it has never set us back for too long.

RingCentral MVP

Warum Monster VoIP gewählt wurde

Ease of use, price was better.

Cost

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Hi Vera, Thanks for your support as one of our fantastic customers.

Beantwortet am 16.1.2020
Kelsie
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

MonsterVoip - User Friendly

Very pleasant, can't complain.

Everything is very user friendly. Once your MonsterVoip IT Tech walks you through your setup, dashboard etc. everything is pretty easy to figure out how to use on your own. If not the manual is a great reference. Customer Service/IT Contact are very responsive and extremely helpful. I will send an email to have something updated and will receive a response within the hour which is usually followed by a call to confirm that everything is working the way it should.

I can honestly say that I don't really dislike anything with the software. I suppose going from a regular landline to internet was a change. For example, if the internet is down, the phones will not work. But that has nothing to do with MonsterVoip itself.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Thanks so much for the feedback and we are delighted you are happy with Monster VoIP!

Beantwortet am 18.11.2020
Laurie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

Monster is Awesome!

I am using Monster for our phone and fax and have been extremely happy with what they offer. I have had the usual hiccups and have been pleased that the situation was corrected and handled immediately and to my satisfaction when it arose. The implementation team listened to our requests and provided not only a much better system, but one that was customized to our needs. They were very understanding even when we had changes to what we thought we wanted and changed up the flow after they set it up.

I have been extremely happy with the way that Monster listened to our needs and provided us with a very user friendly system and excellent customer service.

There were no cons. I do not like change is the only drawback, but they made it so easy.

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 28.7.2020
MARTIN
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Better customer support

the mobile app, but sometimes I think there are some bugs. Couple of times calls were not available to pick up in the cell phone.

customer support should improve. Months ago I called several times and sent emails in regards some bills but there was no answer.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for being a great customer and we appreciate your feedback. Please be sure to reach anytime you need help via phone or email. Our Support number is 877-818-9696 and our email is [email protected] .

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Monster VOIP Review

OMNICOMMANDER prides itself on providing incredible service. Part of that incredible service is always being able to reach an OMNICOMMANDER Commando. While I do often give out my cell phone number, prospects always seem to want to call my office number. Surprise, thanks to Monster phone it goes right to my cell phone. An additional benefit is that I can call from my office number any time anywhere.

I most enjoyed the ease of set-up and use. It was extremely easy to download the app and start using it. I very much appreciate that I never miss a call even when I am away from my desk!

I cannot think of anything I like least. I've had absolutely no issues, or concerns. It is super easy to use and meets my needs nicely.

Yuvraj
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Great Quality and Support

There was an incident where we had a trouble with our routing number I reached out to our account manager at Monster Voip and the issue was solved within a couple of minutes.
So the overall experience with monster voip is been really great.

Thanks Kilmer and Mark for your all time Support.

Quality, User-friendly Interface, Support, Integrations and API Access, Our increase in Productivity

When I think about the least nothing comes to my mind Like for me Quality and Support are the most important part and they have an excellent Support and Quality.

Hi Yuvraj ,

Thanks for your feedback. It is a pleasure having Grace Consultancy Services as a valued customer

Beantwortet am 30.9.2019
Adam
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Landline to VoiP

Love having the extra extension, and many people like using the web link to show all sorts of different options that even I am not aware of.

This software sends you emails with voice mails attached, making it easy to know when you have a voice mail away from your desk, and easy to transfer messages as needed.

The only thing we don't like about this is that there is no visual cue when a line is set to DND (do not disturb), so our receptionist doesn't know when an extension is busy or away from their desk.

Hi Adam,
We are glad your are enjoying your new phone system. Thanks fro being a customer and we appreciate your feedback.

GREG
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

seamless

It helps me with my organization in order to be more efficient

The software is easy to use and makes life easy

nothing... everything works great... definitely helps with communication

Antwort von Monster VoIP

Grea, Thanks for the feedback!

Beantwortet am 30.3.2020
Jones
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

VoIP

Use of both mobile app ,really helped in ovecoming

Its convenient to use and it really made our business more professional.

Sometimes the other calls would override the calls from the mobile app. You cannot identify whose calling you. Sometimes I answer calls without knowing that they are business calls.

Ooma Office

Cheaper option

Hi Jones,

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled you are enjoying your Monster VoIP Phone System.

Beantwortet am 3.1.2020
Erika
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Good Value

We have saved a lot of money and also, they do not go down much, if at all, like our last company did.

The cost was much cheaper than the local provider we were using. Customer service is easier to reach as well.

I wish they gave you caller ID during call forwarding to our cell phones after business hours.

Hi Erika,

We appreciate your feedback. You may want to consider using our mobile app instead of forwarding to a cell number. Feel free to reach out if you need any help with this. You can contact Support at 877-818-9696 or [email protected] .

Blake
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.6.2019

Great Service

Changing to Monster VoIP has been great. No more static or dropped calls. Happy sales reps and happy customers!

Good quality of service, customer support is very helpful and responsive.

Not all numbers can receive faxes (all can send faxes though) and new phone numbers cannot be purchased through the portal. Not the biggest hindrance because when a new number is needed I can email support and get very quick response.

Hi Blake,

Thanks for putting your trust in Monster VoIP. We are glad we were able to deliver the improved quality that you were looking for.

Mike
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Reliable Service

Response time on issues is great. We appreciate the communication by phone and email.

I love that it manages the traffic so i don't have to worry about it.

I am a novice user and it has a lot of options and features I don't know how to use.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for being a fantastic customer and we appreciate the positive feedback.

Ryan

Bewertet am 23.12.2019

Great service

We use this daily. It helps our office run smoothly and efficient.

There isn’t any real cons that I have noticed.

Hi Ryan ,

We are delighted with your positive feedback. Thanks for being a great customer.

Beantwortet am 30.12.2019
Adrienne
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

VoIP Business

I like getting an email for new voice mail messages, and also the ability to listen to the message from the email.

I wish the display on the phone would show when someone is on do not disturb.

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please reach out if we can help you understand how to use presence can be used.

fabiol
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

monster voip

super easy to forward phones for the weekend

I liked how easy it was to use it. And how useful it is for the weekends.

sometimes i cant log in so i have to figure out how to make it work.

Hi Fabiol,

Thanks for being a customer and we greatly appreciate your feedback!

Beantwortet am 20.12.2019