iCloud Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über iCloud

iCloud ist eine Dateispeicherlösung, mit der Unternehmen Fotos, Notizen, Dokumente und andere Daten sichern und mit Stakeholdern teilen können. Nutzer können mehrere Ordner erstellen, sie umbenennen und farbcodierte Tags...

4,3

Johanna
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

Essentieller Speicher fürs iPhone

An der iCloud gefällt uns am besten, dass der Speicher auf dem iPhone sehr einfach erweitert werden kann.

Es gibt keine Zugriffsrechte für verschiedene Benutzer.

Adham
Adham
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 7.1.2024

The storage you need, personally and for business

i've used iCloud since 2014, and i literally have documents since that day still stored on there without any loss, it's secure so i won't have to worry about my data getting lost or hacked or leaked, our company uses it on daily basis without any worry, it's collaborative, it has real time sharing and synchronization, and it's cheap if you pick the right subscription that suits your needs.

The security is by far the best, the ability to access your storage in real time is an added benefit, the ability to go through years of data without a hassle and without any worries that your data would be lost, the synchronization between devices, and personally, you never have to worry about any photos taken that you might not have enough storage, subscribe to an iCloud bundle and take pictures worry free.

i haven't faced any issues with iCloud so far and i've used it for years, the smallest price is very good but the 2 Terabyte storage price is a bit expensive personally.

Obaid
  • Branche: Immobilien

iCloud is easy to use

I like using iCloud services, it is easy to use and syncs with my other products. The email is easy to set up and I have had no issues. The storage aspect of it is fairly inexpensive and I get a lot of storage for a pretty low rate.

I can't think of anything at the moment. It works well for all my use.

Die besten Alternativen zu iCloud

Craig

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

For many-device or heavy backup/cloud sync needs, stay far away or use additional backup...

When I first used with just an iPhone and an iMac, everything worked pretty well and there is really no configuration. Current plans and family sharing make it a pretty affordable cloud/sync option for everyday users.

iCloud isn't a true backup-type solution (even iCloud Drive) and once I became a power user and added another Macbook, Apple TV, and Apple Watch, it became a living nightmare once it broke. After 6 months I am still trying to piece together all my files and photos to ultimately get off iCloud as best I can.

Apple makes it nearly impossible not to use iCloud somewhat. You will experience non-stop synching issues once you get a large iCloud drive or photos library, and since it is designed to "just work" there are no controls or settings to stop it. You can't really turn it off, either, since it will hang and then scatter remnants of your file folders in the iCloud Archive. Once corrupted or you start having sync issues, all your devices will malfunction constantly and there is not much you can do...everything from my Apple Watch music loading to the battery life tanking happened. I'm referring to 15+ GB photo libraries and 80+ GB of files in an iCloud drive....if you have 3+ Apple devices and large amounts of files that are important, immediately find a secondary backup and try to move photos and important files there.

I've used OneDrive's app for photo syncing on my iPhone and then to my Mac, and used Google's wonderful Drive FileStream (available with GSuite business accounts) to keep things in place while I've restored, reset, etc. more than 200 times in the past several months. I have 5-10 copies of all my folders scattered over computers and iCloud Archive files I am still trying to sort out.

• Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Great cloud storage solution!!

All my files are securely stored, I have access when I need them.

Payment options and account changes take some time.

Candace
  • Branche: Fischerei

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

Awesome storage

The icloud holds alot of storage for everything. If you get full its only 99 cents a month for extra storage and its alot. Its worth every penny.

If you forget your password and the answers to your questions to reset your password than you out of luck getting back in.

Malcolm-Louis Tramel
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

iCloud Review

Overall, I'm adapting to iCloud and its features, but soon I may have to upgrade to store more apps and still maintain functionality.

Always having a way to back up your data is a convenient option.

Hackers trying to steal your information and its relatively small storage space.

Alijah
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Storing Documents

I love how easy it is to store and find my documents. I know that I can always find whatever I need on iCloud.

Wish there was no fees at all for the higher GB plans.

LaMeshia
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 31.5.2024

Best Storage Platform I've Used

I have had a great time using this platform.

I can put just about anything in here and I do.

The major jump in price. It goes from 99 cents to $10.

Destiny
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

A day with clouds

I love how it iCloud informs you when storage space is almost full

Actually there isn’t anything I don’t like about iCloud

Ashen
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Best cloud storage

Overall experience is great because never ran into an issue with iCloud.

15 GB storage is free for iPhone users. Syncing speeds are very fast when compared to google cloud.

You need an Apple product to access the iCloud storage.

Bruna
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

Why you should use iCloud to store your files

My overall experience is excellent! I can manage my files anywhere, store them and delete not necessary ones, and it helps me during work routine because I don't have to keep deleting everything to free up space.

What I liked most about this software is that it has a low cost for a big space storage, and I can upload my files and organize them neatly, without further issues. The sync feature is also great, which allows me to free up space on my iphone or macbook, or any other mac device, and even access my files without internet connection.

Personally I didn't find any cons, so far, but I would advise new users to organize well their files, or they may get very lost! And please do research what is the best storage for your budget, Apple had offered me a good deal with this one!

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 17.4.2022

Easy and Intuitive

I wanted to move more of my workflow away from Google. I have been very happy with iCloud. I appreciate the clean interface and the more useful search results when looking for documents. The online portal also provides rudimentary versions of Apple's basic office software, access to email, calendaring etc. all in one place.

It is very easy to navigate, locate and organize files. The layout is very clean and flexible, both through the web view and the native app.

iCloud naturally wants to group files by their Mac application type rather than prompting to save in a user created folder. Due to the excellent search features, this is not a problem and I am coming to appreciate the logic of this system.

• Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

iCloud - Mostly but not completely sunny

I love iCloud in theory and 90% of the time in the real world. Apple needs to fix the user interface and bring a more robust data recovery option that at least is as functional as DropBox.

I like that it is easy for my Apple products to access iCloud and for them to stay synched as long as I have a reasonably fast internet connection.

I absolutely do not like the lack of customization available in the graphical interface of the file structure. Coming from the customization of the Apple Finder this is pretty jarring and pretty inexcusable. This is not only a problem on a mobile device but also on a desktop or laptop that is remotely connected and is not my own work station. I also don't like the basic lack of ability to recover files that have been deleted or overwritten unless it is from an Apple branded product that is already using iCloud for document storage.

Emery
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 23.8.2023

Best cloud solution for Apple users.

Excellent product which I've recommended and configured for my whole family.

It so easily and seamlessly integrates with all my Apple product (iPad, iPhone and Macbook Pro). So many aspects likes configurations, password management, are so well and securely integrated and implemented.

I find the sharing capabilities of my photos with iCloud are lagging in feature and usability versus the other competitors.

Luccas
Luccas
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Great for ease of mind

Easy to use and gives you ease of mind. Have your tech be safe and backed up.

It takes the stress out of carrying your phone and laptop with you, you know your work is going to be safe and easy to access.

Sometimes it’s too limited on what you want to do, but the benefits outweighs the cons.

Suhaila
Suhaila
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.4.2021

Best cloud storage for iPhone

I really have a wonderful experience for almost 4 years working with this application. It can be use to store my work files and document, along with my personal files like my picture and video from the phone.

I really like that iCloud offer a good protection and security for my files and media stored in the software. My files will readily available on all my other Apple device like my iPad and my MacBook as it will synchronized it across my all device. It is also cheap to adding more storage size to it.

It is only convenient to use it with Apple product. Use it from android device or from Windows based device will lose all the automation to synchronized the data automatically. Other than that, i don't have anything more to complain about this software as they work really well with my apple device.

Syamir
Syamir
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Cloud storage from Apple

Good things with this cloud storage software is, it really work and it never fails me in backing up my files and data from my phone. I have an easy time while using this software in managing my data online and securely stored it on cloud storage.

Everything stored on my iPhone like contact number, photo, video, audio and document can be backed up to the cloud storage easily by iCloud. I can access my files on my phone directly from my computer without having to transfer it manually from my phone to my computer.

I am concern on iCloud security as there are many news of people that has their iCloud account been hacked and their data is compromised. Adding more security feature to the software is much needed to ease our mind of the security of our storage content and data.

Youngsook
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

My iCloud Review

Overall, iCloud is a user-friendly cloud storage solution that offers strong security to me as an Apple user.

iCloud has the easiest-to-use interface and its makes the navigate effortless for all. Its automatic backups provide added security and peace of mind. Syncing across Apple devices, enabling users to access their files and content seamlessly.

The biggest issue is its limited storage capacity to me. And the inconsistent performance could be drawback time to time.

Hana
Hana
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Important part of Apple products

We managed to transfer our client’s and worker’s data from old to new device very easy. In addition it allows to switch between Apple and MS Windows decides instantly. However, version for MS Windows does not offer full access to all functions.

iCloud is tightly integrated with apple products, perfectly passable and incredibly convenient for Mac and iPhone users in particular. I get all my pictures, documents, mails and so on on secure and safe place. There are frequently backed up, fast uploaded and accessible anytime from every single device (not even Apple device). iCloud also makes it easy to share photos, documents and more with friends, family, coworkers.

Documents are able to share only with people who have an Apple ID. Unfortunately, access to data is limited from MS Windows devices and we are not able to access all data, but only the basic ones, which is, on the other hand, mostly fully sufficient. Controlling the entire iCloud is too simple and slow in the MS Windows version. Such a design is too simple and does not meet the requirements of the 21st century.

Goma
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Seamless Integration and Easy Sharing

The seamless integration and ease of use are big selling points, and while the storage limitations can be annoying, the added security and sharing capabilities are definitely worth considering.

I'm pretty happy with I cloud's service. One of the things I love most about it is how seamlessly it integrates with all of my Apple devices. Whether I'm using my iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, my data is always synced and up-to-date. Plus, the user interface is super easy to navigate. Another thing I appreciate about iCloud is the ability to easily share files and data with others.

The limited amount of free storage can be a real pain, especially if you have a lot of data to store. I've had to upgrade my storage several times, which can add up over time. Additionally, while iCloud can be accessed from a web browser on non-Apple devices, it's not as seamless as it is on Apple devices. And if you're not heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem, you may find that iCloud doesn't meet all of your needs.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

Great for General Cloud Storage, but as much for iOS Syncing

My overall experience with iCloud has been great, as I have been able to store numerous amounts and types of files using the service, and have then been able to easily and efficiently get a hold of them whenever necessary by using the search/filter option. I also find that sharing files with others directly through the cloud is an efficient process, which is also very convenient when compared to the alternative, which would require the downloading of files and then separate emailing/texting of them. Overall, great service and would definitely recommend.

What I like best about iCloud is its fantastic ability to store a wide range of files in the cloud, regardless of their format, whether it be a simple text document or a video made by using a complicated external software. I also very much like that the service is free to use if an immense amount of cloud storage is not needed, and that the service is accessible to people who do not even use the iOS software on their primary mobile device and/or tablet. Lastly, I like that iCloud can be accessed using virtually any device that is connected to the internet, whether it be a smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop. Overall, it is a great service for anyone looking for decent cloud storage capabilities.

The one aspect of iCloud that I think can be further worked upon is its ability to sync more information from iOS devices, rather than just the default apps created by Apple such as notes, calendar, photos, etc. In other words, it would be convenient if all, or at least most, of the third party apps on a user's iPhone or iPad can also be synced to the desktop/laptop version of iCloud whenever someone is attempting to access the cloud that way. Other than that one small aspect of the service, I cannot point out anything else that can be considered a con, which is a great thing when considered overall.

Anamaria
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

iCloud is awesome for my small business

Overall experience with iCloud is very positive. Since I started using it I reduced the usage of other similar products like Google Drive. Super user-friendly and fast. I never worry about information being lost.

What I enjoy the most about iCloud is the fact that I access my files even when I am not with my laptop, as everything is synced in real-time on mobile as well. Even on a night out, I can quickly answer my clients and provide what they need.

Limited storage. It becomes a bit expensive when you need more and more storage once you've been using it for a while.

Nejat
Nejat
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

If you or your company uses Macs, it is the best cloud solutions you can use

I used it mostly to share files with co-workers. It was so incredibly seamless and easy to do. Much better than Google Drive for people who use Apple products

Phenomenal product. Incredibly intuitive and seamless. Incredible integration among different devices

Much more expensive than competitors, and not very good if you are not using Apple products. If you or your company uses Windows, not the best option

Martisha
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

iCloud and it’s features that make life easier for you and me

iCloud has been a life saver for me in many situations . I have lost so many phones, tablets and more and been able to go right back to what I was missing and I can’t thank the creator enough.

What I like most about iCloud is that fact that once I transfer devices rather it be a phone or a iPad the information stored comes with me. I love the fact that it saves me the hassle of single handedly making me transfers my documents. I love the fact that iCloud allows me to share my photos, files, notes and more it’s saved me a lot of trouble and a lot of memories, I am very grateful. I also love the fact that it allows me to store my files at a set price monthly or year.

I don’t really have any cons for the app at this moment . This product has saved my life numerous of times throughout my personal and business situation.

1.623 Bewertungen