Jibble Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jibble

Jibble ist eine Software zur Zeit- und Anwesenheitsverfolgung, die Unternehmen im Baugewerbe, im Einzelhandel, in der Fertigung, im Gastgewerbe und in anderen Branchen dabei helfen soll, die Arbeitszeiten ihrer Mitarbeitenden zu...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Jibble durchsuchen

834 von 834 Bewertungen
Sammad
Sammad
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

ActivTrak

Warum Jibble gewählt wurde

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Antwort von Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Beantwortet am 14.8.2019
Marija
Marija
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Jibble is the best time tracking options for design professionals.

As a graphic designer most of my projects are paid by billable hours, so it is crucial to have an app that can track, and then export precise timetables and billable hours of different projects.

Jibble is easy to use time tracking app, that allows you to customize it based on your needs. Depending on what you need you can purchase different options of subscription. There is also a free version that you can use if you need just a simple time tracking. For more specific needs you will probably need to purchase one of the paid subscriptions, but good news is that you will get trial period where you can see all of the different options in action, and based on that can decide what you need. One of the great functions is reporting system that allows you to customize your reports for both internal, and external use. All in all great app, simple, safe and easy to use.

There is no direct report export to PDF, so you will need to do that yourself. That can be a problem when you are in pinch.

TrackingTime und Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Simple and easy to figure out and setup app, with ton of otions.
Daraza
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Productive

Its been productive to the kind of work that I do

The ability to clock in and out and even take breaks

Not being able to generate an invoice of the time tracked

Die besten Alternativen zu Jibble

Cydney
Cydney
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Beantwortet am 29.5.2019
Carolina
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 14.1.2024

Amazing Vaule

Great and Fit for purpose, basic but does what needed

The fact that it is user-friendly and great value for money!

The fact that the free version, it doesn't allow much custom management

Niecie
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Why I love Jibble!

It's helped my manage a seasonal temporary workforce of interns and volunteers

The cost and ease of use, easy to implement and intuitive to the user

I'd personally like more free features, but I understand that this is a business! You guys give a lot!

Mateo
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Really good tool

Easy to use.
Good user interface.
Integration with other apps.

Couple of bugs when start tracking time.

Joshua
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Fantastic Product

Ease of use and cost for use as a time clock

Some features were more info than needed

Hanna
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

WE LOVE JIBBLE

I love how easy Jibble is to work with! It is very user friendly and makes clocking in and out very smooth!

I have zero complaints about Jibble, I enjoy all of its features very much!

Pedro
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

Time tracking

ease of use for different users who are not tech-savvy and very intuitive

sometimes it presents difficulties when you try to save your checks and when you check it again you realize that it did not save satisfactorily.

João
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Beantwortet am 1.4.2020
Kamel
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

My Glowing Experience with Jibble Time Tracker

From the moment I started using Jibble, I noticed a remarkable improvement in how I organize my tasks and manage my projects. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even tech novices to dive right in. Setting up projects, tasks, and tracking time has never been more seamless.One of the standout features for me is the flexibility that Jibble offers. Whether I'm working solo or collaborating with a team, the platform adapts effortlessly to my needs. The ability to track time across various projects and clients simultaneously has streamlined my workflow and eliminated the need for clunky spreadsheets or manual time logs.Jibble's real-time tracking is a revelation. I can see exactly how much time I'm spending on each task, allowing me to make data-driven decisions about my work patterns. This level of insight has not only helped me become more efficient but has also enabled me to allocate time more effectively, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.

The reporting and analytics feature is a goldmine. The detailed reports provide a comprehensive overview of my time allocation, helping me identify trends and areas for improvement. It's like having a personal productivity coach right at my fingertips!In a world where time is our most precious resource, Jibble Time Tracker is the ultimate tool for harnessing it effectively. If you're looking to enhance your productivity, gain insights into your work patterns, and simplify time management, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Jibble a try. It's a decision you won't regret!

Positive experiences are a rarity for me, making it possible that the aspects I came across didn't bring forth any notable downsides in my case.

Jennifer Love
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 5.1.2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Beantwortet am 22.8.2018
Weldon
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

QuickBooks Time

Price

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

Beantwortet am 13.8.2019
May
May
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Antwort von Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Beantwortet am 18.12.2017
Queena
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

Beantwortet am 14.8.2020
Bernard
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Jibble is the best and most simple solution for time tracking

Jibble has been easy to use since day one, there are been no surprise that we usually discover after few days or weeks of use with online apps.

simple to use and has all of the features included

The change between Jibble 1 and 2 has not been clear, but was not too complicated to perform after all

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

More simple to use and free plan
Divaldo
Divaldo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

Best software for attendance tracking

My team's transition was quite smooth, unlike other tools we used previously. The mobile attendance app is excellent and combined with the geolocation and login metering are excellent.

The different attendance control features such as access via computer, via mobile phone, definition of login perimeter, activity tracking are some of the features that made me marvel at the solution.

I don't have any negative points/aspects to consider.

JD
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Jibble Product Review

I am currently using Jibble to keep track of my work hours. To ensure that the amount of hours I am working is tracked and proven with the location and photo as proof.

The product is user friendly and works welll accross devices. The time tracking features is extreamly helpfull as well as incorporating lunch breaks in the total hours worked per day. As I am currently not paid for my lunch breaks this assist me greatly to determine how many hours I owe to my company.

There are a few features that I would recoment and would benefit greatfly from.
- To be able to display the hours and days in a callender view and be able to edit and add time from the callender view, currently it takes you into the day view and from there you can edit. This is very time comsuming when correcting entries of past dates.
- When viewing the collective data on the site it would be benneficial to see a summary of the total lunch hours. Currently you can only see the total lunch hours when exporting the information.
- To be able to add in the days you are on leave other than public holidays and have those hours automaticly added to the end of month total. This is for paid hours.
- To be able to export the callender in a calender format such as Google Callender intregration.

Antwort von Jibble

Thanks for the review and the feedback.

These are all forwarded to our Product Team so they are aware of what you are looking for. Leave Management is in the works and we'll let you know once it is out.

Beantwortet am 4.2.2021
Abigail
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

Excellent free time clock software

Fantastic! As mentioned above, it provides all the functionality that our small business needs at an unbeatable FREE cost.

For a small organization, the fact that Jibble offers a truly FREE option for time clock software is outstanding. Compared to our previous time software, Jibble offers more functionality and is very user-friendly for implementation. Overall, we are very happy to have found this free software for employee time tracking.

Staff mentioned that the green "clock in" button was not very intuitive or clear when they first started using the platform. Perhaps review User Experience and usability for the "Clock In" button to make it more obvious.

Dale
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Usability and functionality was very easy to pick up and therefore implement. Dashboards etc felt much more modern and less antiquated than a lot of other softwares (time station etc).

The ability to jibble in twice. Being able to jibble in, when already clocked in is a feature that should be sorted. I would also say (and not sure if this is a feature), but being able to automate a push text or message to employees that are clocked in to say don't forget to clock out at a certain time would help alleviate issues as well.

Hi Dale,

We appreciate the feedback.

If you are on a paid plan, you can restrict members to clock out first before they could clock in again. This is the answer to your first concern. For the notifications, users can get notified via pushed notifs on mobile or via email if they already reached set working hours to remind them if they forgot to clock out or if they are still working and going to an OT.

Beantwortet am 26.1.2021
Prarthana
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Beantwortet am 14.12.2017
Ashleigh
Ashleigh
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

Great for keeping track of who's in the office

Great experience - worked really well for our small office.

The ease of use was fantastic. We had an iPad at the office door which each and every member of staff could 'Jibble In' and 'Jibble Out' upon entering and leaving the building.

There wasn't really anything we didn't like about the software. Only problem we ever faced was that it requires internet to work properly. Would be great if it continued working like normal and then uploaded the data to the internet upon reconnection.

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for the feedback and we are very happy to see the 5-stars!

One recommendation I could give is to use Offline mode when you don't have an internet connection so your team can still clock in/out. It can sync later on once you are back online. Here's a guide: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/3348665-how-to-track-time-without-an-internet-connection

Beantwortet am 20.8.2020
Karen
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

We love Jibble

We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

- Jibble team