Circa Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Circa

Circa ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform für Stellenangebote und Rekrutierung, die Personalagenturen bei der Verwaltung von Vorgängen im Zusammenhang mit Compliance, Rekrutierung und Stellenangeboten unterstützt. Die Lösung...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Circa durchsuchen

26 von 26 Bewertungen
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Really great software! Highly recommend!

LocalJobNetwork is the industry leader in OFCCP compliance and diversity recruiting. It's easy to use, the customer service is so very helpful and I receive a monthly report card with my results.

I haven't had any real negative experiences with this software as of yet.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are having a great experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Beantwortet am 1.4.2020
Missy
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Circa Review - ZOLL Resus

I've had a really good experience, they have been exceptionally patient with me.

Customer Service and the people I'm working with to help ensure that we are fully compliant. They are patient with me and are willing to take the time to show me what I need to know.

Not always easy to figure out the best networking groups to use. I don't do this often enough though.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Broadbean

Warum Circa gewählt wurde

We were going to a "One ZOLL" product, and our other division preferred Circa so we went with their preference.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Broadbean

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Circa

Circa was known to our other division.
Tanya

LocalJobNetwork Review

Because of our continuous need to hire, LocalJobNetwork makes it easy to post the positions we need to fill.

The Job Center of WI website is a viable software for the smaller employer. Due to our 1:1 client/employee ration we have a continuous need to hire. Our positions are always open. The Job Center of WI website is great for reaching out to job seekers within the areas we specify.

None. I think the software is very user friendly.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and kind words about our services! We truly appreciate it.

Die besten Alternativen zu Circa

kyle
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

I use LocalJobNetwork daily for multiple tasks

I've used the network for almost 9 years and feel it's an integral part of my recruiting portfolio.

It's extemely easy to use. I can export any information I want easily.

The only thing I can think of, would be if I could "check" more boxes/resumes at one time.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences on our services, Kyle! We are thrilled to have great customers such as yourself to serve for so many years.

Rusty
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Posting Platform Update from State of Alabama

This is just another example of many that re-enforces our decision to partner with Local Job Networks

Once notified there was a hands on approach by the Customer Support group.. The State of Alabama notified the Company by email on a Friday that the state was changing its posting platform beginning the following Monday. The email reached my attention on the Monday morning that the change was scheduled to begin. I sent in a ticket and notified Local Job Networks. In less than 3 hours the posting platform had been updated with no adverse impact on our operation

There were no problems with this program. Local Job Network perform exactly the way I would have expected but in a more timely manner than anticipated.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Rusty, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you've had such a great experience using our solutions!

Beantwortet am 29.4.2020
Gregory
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

A no brainer

Everyone there has been great. Very responsive.

It works exactly as it should. We have no issues and once it was up and running, it just works for us. When I do go in to make changes, it's very intuitive. This helps us post jobs in the states we recruit in on the state job boards and keeps us in OFCCP compliance. It's a very big time saver as well.

Overall no issues. Could be a little easier to add individual recruiting activities we do, like job fairs.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Gregory, thank you very much for sharing your review. We are thrilled to hear that you've had a smooth, intuitive, time-saving experience customer experience and satisfaction are our priorities, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Beantwortet am 6.4.2020
Stephen
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Best Partner for Resume Posting

Excellent - the team and system are both flawless.

A responsive team, a simple and expert system, reasonable pricing, and flawless execution. Circa is a system and a partner that covers all of our needs in this area.

We are not using all of its features, but that is our choice.

Jeff
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Tons of information

Overall I am pleased and have been impressed with the customer service I have experienced when working with my account reps on issues.

Tons of great features beyond a traditions job site. The site offers more than just job postings and is an excellent resource for those looking to improve their diversity outreach within their community.

I fee we should be receiving more applicants via LocalJobNetwork which leads me to wonder how much those looking for a new position know of the site. This being the case I would like to see more advertising of the site to get more users/job seekers to the site.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us! We are thrilled to hear that you are benefitting from the resources we offer, as we work hard to provide as many helpful tools as we can.

Becca
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Powers our search for employees

Overall it is very easy to use. We are able to post the jobs we need and find applicants. As a mid-size business, it is not always easy to find diverse, qualified candidates but we are successfully finding good people to join our company.

I do feel the search and order features are not always the way I would like them to be. I have become accustomed to it, however, and it workable.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Becca, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! As we're continually working to make our solutions the best they can be for you - our product user - we will absolutely keep your thoughts on searching and ordering features in mind.

Beantwortet am 4.12.2020

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

[sensitive content hidden], our Key Account Manager is awesome!

Great! we are very happy with Circa, as mentioned [sensitive content hidden] makes the difference, she is incredible!

Our Account Manager, [sensitive content hidden] makes everything easier, she is hands-on, and very knowledgeable, and it's a true partnership! We are very lucky to have her!

sourcing options, resume data base could be improved

Stacy
  • Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Competent Software, Lacking support

This software is really something you do not think about until you need it. Unfortunately, when I have needed it, the support is not there for our team. I think with a better support person in place, we would have a better experience with the software.

While the platform is not super easy to figure out, I think this is due to never truly being given proper support for the software. When I am able to identify what I need, the software has helped significantly through the audit process.

I find the reporting is not super clear on what is offered. I would like the report names to be clear with more functionality.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, Stacy. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better! Concerning the reporting not being as clear as you would like, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the new monthly account report card that is emailed, but we have launched this feature in efforts to provide routine account activity highlights to our customers. Please note that we will pass along your message to our services team and that we are always available by phone or email, should you have any questions!

Tina
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

Great software for Government Contractors

Circa works is a recommended tool for any government contractor. Additionally, we had an ATS that was sending out requisitions out, but not capturing a PDF of the positions, which Circa does.

This software allows for the scraping of all of our positions to the location unemployment (ESDS) site, and keeps us compliant as a government contractor. We were doing this manually previously, and there were no fail safe's to ensure all recruiters were doing their part to post the requisitions. We started looking at the tool when it was Local Job network. The training and webinars that they gave were really good and led us to look more closely at the tool.

Its not the most intuitive dashboard, however, during implementation I was given a quick tour of the tool which quickly gave me an idea of how to use the tool and get reports.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Leader in diversity and compliance solutions

Set it and forget it approach to reaching diversity candidates - low maintenance benefits and saves time in an already busy schedule.

N/A .

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Outreach saves time

service is great! Quick response to questions - very professional and knowledgeable about their product

Easy to get autofeed setup and save hours posting on individual sites

Not super user friendly - but easier than many other sites I have used before

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and kind words about our services!

Danielle
  • Branche: Bau

Great Account Management

Not only is CircaWorks a excellent platform to aide in the recruitment and posting jobs on minority job boards, but our Account Manager is wonderful! She is responsive, knowledgeable and above all else, wants to help!

I don't have anything that I can say here.

Hailey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Large Distribution Network

I love the automated aspect of the product as well as the large distribution across state, niche, and diversity job boards across the nation.

The performance, or at least, the metrics don't provide a lot of data showing how well the product did.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thank you for sharing your review of our software solution services, Hailey. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better! Concerning the metrics of performance, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the new monthly account report card that is emailed, but we have launched this feature in efforts to provide routine account activity highlights to our customers. Please note that we will pass along your message to our services team and that we are always available by phone or email, should you have any questions!

Peg
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Circa Review

The experience we have had with Circa has been very positive, particularly in working with our Key Account Manager, [sensitive content hidden]. She has been very approachable, easy to talk with and relate to, and has provided us with excellent client services.

Ease of implementation, introduction/training by staff of Circa features.

We have no concerns with Circa and have enjoyed the product and the client support.

• Branche: Bau

It Works

So I like that this allows you to post your job postings in multiple job sites.

I don't like that once you review resumes it's hard to sort, you can't do approved, maybe or declined... it's just approved or declined.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thank you for reviewing our software solutions -- we appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better!

• Branche: Maschinerie

Great Cost Effective Tool for Tracking

We are able to expose our open positions to multiple users.

Easy to use, seamless process. Very affordable. Easy to pull reports.

We have not hired many users from the LocalJobNetwork.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thank you for sharing your review of our services we are so happy to hear that your experience has been seamless!

Cindy
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Account Exevutive

Excellent and as we dive in more we realize what a great tool it is

Our rep [sensitive content hidden] is amazing-professional, knowledgeable and approachable-always willing to help!

Resume searching-not very dynamic I think

Michele
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

Wonderful Software for AAP Tracking

Serves needs well in maintaining compliance.

I have not identified any constraints with the software.

Antwort von Mitratech

Thank you for the kind words, Michele. We are so glad to hear you're finding your compliance needs to be met!

Beantwortet am 30.12.2020
Linda
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent Service Team Rep

Positive and useful, I am in full support of Circa for our company's needs

Our rep, [sensitive content hidden] is amazing. Excellent energy, knowledge and service excellence levels.

I don't have any cons at this time and I have to type something here lol

Daniell
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

Peace of Mind

It gives the peace of mind knowing we've meeting all necessary EEO requirements and can also report on them.

The cost. It would be nice if you could select certain features vs it being a single package. Ex. We do not need a ATS system but it comes lumped into the cost. It would be nice if that was an "add on" feature.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Daniell, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our software solutions. We are happy to hear that you're finding peace of mind, and encourage you to review your wishes with your account manager so these concerns can be addressed.

Beantwortet am 1.5.2020
Cassandra
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Still Learning, but Enjoy the Platform

The messaging capabilities are wonderful, and it is reassuring to know that we can reach out to a wide-variety of affinity groups and associations, easily. I have been very impressed by my account manager's responsiveness, kindness and patience!

I havent found anything that I dislike about Circa, at this time

• Branche: Biotechnologie

Useful and easy

Very helpful and great resource

The amount of sites that are pulled from. I allows me to gather information very easily.

Sometimes it is overwhelming with information

Antwort von Mitratech

Thanks for taking the time to review our software solutions! Please know that we are always readily available via phone or email with any questions you have, so don't hesitate to reach out.

26 Bewertungen