Houzz Pro Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Houzz Pro

Houzz Pro ist eine Lead- und Projektmanagementlösung, die Prozesse für Unternehmen jeder Größe optimiert, indem alle Anforderungen an einem Ort zentralisiert werden. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören Projektmanagement,...

4,1

Danielle
Danielle

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

All-in-one great software

So far my experience is great. I'm looking forward to transitioning to this platform permanently for our business needs.

Easy functionality and business management especially with estimates.

No dislikes so far. The software is easy to understand.

CeCe

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Best in class - but not perfect

Excellent and overall very happy with the tools.

Scan to 3D, the app, and overall user friendly intuitive functionality.

Limited 3D options would love more FFE options but also baseboard and crowns molding options.
Houzz won’t sync with QuickBooks. Its been a month and no resolution or timeline for a solution.

Grey
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.5.2024

Scam!!! They will rob you

Terrible from the start!! None of the the things I thought would be helpful are they just create more work!!

Nothing at all onboarding etc took forever and half the time quickbooks didnt work with it!

They will rob you blind I started off being charged 2k for the year now I am on year 3 and they are charging me 6k and I cant get out of it!! You can never get anyone that you need to talk to immediately and sometimes have to wait days. My proposals would never get to the clients unless I sent them from my email directly My list can go on and on but most of all watch out they will rob you blind!!

Die besten Alternativen zu Houzz Pro

Tatiana

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

All in one

Houzz Pro has been a great way to manage and maintain my design clients and business. I really like how it is an "all in one" system for everything you might need including 3D renderings, mood boards, project management, clients contact system, and a lot more. In the past I have had to have multiple systems to manage my business and with Houzz Pro I am covered.

Houzz Pro is a great place for designers to run their entire business from. We love that we can track everything for each project, invoices, time & expenses, client projects, and more.

I wish there was a contact management system for prospects.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi Tatiana, we do have CRM built into the tool - please don't hesitate to reach out for help

Beantwortet am 8.4.2024
Brian

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Happy to have joined Houzz pro!

So far so good. I have organized my business and received some great leads.

The Leads are very helpful! I like the estimating features and the tracking of leads an estimate status. Invoicing is user friendly

I wish there was a labor tracking service/time clock.

Stacy

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Houzz makes my business operate smoothly and teaches me how to run it smarter!

I've been very happy with this program. As a designer I've tried several platforms and this one is the easiest to use, the most updated and offers the most options for the work that I do. There is so much in this program that I can learn to make my business even smarter and I am anxious to learn it all. Meanwhile, my billing and project organization runs like a top and that makes me less stressed!

I love all the resources for learning how to run my business smarter and smoother. I love the look of it and how easily it integrates into the other tools I use to run my business. Paying bills and managing my many design projects is so much easier and so organized all in one spot.

The hardest part for me is learning how to use all the tools and then getting my clients to onboard with them. Billing is a breeze, but not all clients want to use a dashboard setting and I struggle to get them to the platform. My biggest hurdle is myself and taking the time I should to learn everything Houzz can do.

Nic

Bewertet am 12.4.2024

A do all, umbrella for Interior Projects I couldn't be without.

It's really helped me with my business. I couldn't be without it.
I love how helpful the staff have been with my feedback too, everytime I have suggested what they could do better they have acted straight away and in a short time frame, the feature arrives making the software better and better for Designers. I love it.

I like the functionality and the features being all in once place. I like the sync to quickbooks, the project planning tool and the proposal and selections board tool. I love that I can show Client's how we are on or over the planned budget, and they can clearly see why. We can work collaboratively more effectively. The Client Dashboard is incredibly useful too.

It can be sluggish sometimes, and sometimes freezes for a bit which is frustrating when you are trying to work quickly. I would love more integrations as I don't expect the software to be brilliant at everything. It can be difficult for Client's to access their Dashboard without regularly sending them the link.

Georgina

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

Houzz Pro for project management and invoicing

Positive from a project management and invoicing tool perspective. I don't work with them on lead generation.

I mostly use Houzz Pro to manage my projects, put together proposals and managing invoicing.

The Ivy clipper tool is amazing for pulling together product proposals easily. The proposals and invoicing are seamless. I also use the time stopwatch for clocking freelance hours which seamlessly translate to an invoice for billing which is amazing.

I also use the scheduling tool for planning project work which is also useful.

The credit card payment function for invoices is extremely expensive so I always have it turned off.

The scheduling tool can sometimes be buggy where it adds additional time to the schedule without requesting it.

Juan

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

The best Online software we have used.

Up to this point, the software has proven to be highly functional and versatile. It offers a wide range of features that are challenging to find integrated into other software options.

One of the greatest advantages of this software is its ability to consolidate everything in a single location. This centralized approach makes tasks more efficient and convenient.

I believe there is a significant feature missing from this software that is crucial - the ability to create a comprehensive system with multiple costs that can be regularly updated, like an analysis of unit prices. This feature would streamline the process by calculating all necessary materials and labor costs automatically. Building a wall, for example, requires various materials such as wood, nails, and waterproofing. It would be beneficial to have a database to display the actual cost of the project accurately.

Henry

Bewertet am 25.4.2024

My Experience

I am a fan and will use this to see how the leads are.

I appreciate the formatting of the estimate. Also, how you can update individual mark ups on individual line items. The fact that they also provide leads is huge and helps a lot.

I wish there was a way to tack on mark up rate at the end of the estimate for certain projects.

Vanessa

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

Great software for Interior Designers

Overall houzz is a very valuable tool for my business, and helps our design firm source and track products for our clients

Our team uses Houzz Pro to source product for clients, track billable hours, send proposals to clients, invoice clients, create purchase orders, and track products through installation. Essentially I view Houzz Pro as a fantastic PRODUCT MANAGEMENT software.

Some things I dont like about Houzz Pro; it could be much more robust when it comes to helping a manager of a larger design firm manage time and billable hours, etc. I wish there was a dashboard where I could see real time info on who is clocked in for billable time, how many billable hours our team has recorded for the month or year, as well as sales data reporting. I used to own a boutique and used Quickbooks Point of Sale and it had an amazing dashboard where I could customize the reports and see all sorts of important info as the business owner. All that data is inside Houzz but there's not an admin dashboard that at a glance gives you data reporting. Also the CRM feature could be better.

HoneyBook und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Houzz Pro

I actually use Asana in tandem with Houzz Pro. I chose Houzz Pro over Mydoma though because I personally liked the interface more.
Vicki

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

HP... a work in progress!

We do like the system overall! The client facing system is professional; however, there are several enhancements we are waiting for to make this a one stop shop for our clients and our projects.

We love the room boards and file storage.

There is a LONG way to go to get the Selections Reports we need without doctoring the documents we export from HP. Also... the online payment options are confusing and have caused us to look foolish as it is not easy to navigate for our clients.

Insightly

Warum Houzz Pro gewählt wurde

Houzz Pro was MUCH easier to use and Interior Design Focused.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Insightly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Houzz Pro

Getting into the systems and trying them!
Gaby
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

Great if you are managing multiple projects

For the past 8 years, Houzz/Ivy has been the only interior design management software I have used in my business. It was previously called Ivy until Houzz purchased them. I have done little research on other software, and no other has all the features Houzz has, and the ones that come close to having look exactly the same as Houzz - literal copy, which I don't condone.

What I like the most is that I can manage the entire project from one platform. I definitely don't use all the features provided, like the 3D drawing, because it's a bit basic for my line of work, but everything else is great.

What I like the least is that they keep updating the software, which doesn't carry through all the projects. For example, an older project will look different (action buttons in different locations)from the newer ones. Now you are going back and forth, spending time finding what you need.

Matthew
Matthew

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Beware, not the end all that you are promised.

Pressure, a word that accurately describes the sales tactics after you subscribe to purchase the extras needed to supposedly make it all work.

3d plans, estimating. And customer info management.

Does not mesh well with quick books Canada. We participated in an hour long survey for a 100.00$ credit. It took 8 messages to support and 3 months to recieve.We have been ghosted on asking to cancel for 3 weeks now. FYI they cancel support tickets after 48 hours.Change orders are horrible, FYI will not hold up in a Nova Scotia court. Unable to adjust invoices if posted. Lots of spam.They promise you the moon only to find out you need to pay +600.00$ more a month to use the lead generation part.Pricing increases of 40$ this month per user.Better solutions exist for less money. It's really not Canadian friendly.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Houzz Pro gewählt wurde

Promises of an all in one solution.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Houzz Pro

The promise of lead generation through the product was not advised until 1 week later we needed to sign up for the lead program at $600 a month plus for 12 months
Marlena

Bewertet am 2.10.2021

We love Houzz Pro

Love it!

It has everything we need to successfully run our business.

There were some frustrating glitches happening when Houzz took over Ivy but they seem to be worked out for now.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Warum Houzz Pro gewählt wurde

We were looking for a product that was specific to our industry and this is it! It has everything you need to run an interior design business!

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Online Advanced und Stripe

Antwort von Houzz

Hi, Marlena, thank you for the review and recommendation! We've put a lot of hard work into improving Houzz Pro since its debut and we're happy to hear you agree that it's come a long way.

Beantwortet am 15.10.2021
Tera

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Great Project Management

The best part of about Houzz Pro is the beautiful interface for clients. Our clients can see their open invoices and documents we save for them. We are able to have full control of the project and see everything at a glance.

The least thing we like about Houzz is the lead tool. We get a ton of none responding leads and it goes against our total.

Peter

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Great integration of portfolio, website, advertising

I have had a steady reliable account manager who regularly checks in with me to outline new features that were introduced, and even actually created the first version of our website which I subsequently tweaked a bit and personalized, but I was really impressed that she took the time to do this. This is definitely unique in the marketplace.

I like the integration between our Houzz profile content and creating a website from it. It allows me to keep a portfolio of our work that I can direct clients to along with the creation and management of our website which is hosted by Houzz. It provides a single portal for managing leads from people who choose us in general searches on Houzz such as what they call Houzz Project Match, to leads that come directly through our website which is hosted by Houzz. They all show up in the same place. With the addition of the website tools and a fair bit of customization of our website using them, it has really provided an easy solution for a fair bit of our marketing. I would highly recommend it, especially for a smaller company that does not already have an up to date website. Also, remarkably, since hosting our website on Houzz our organic search engine ranking is unexpectedly high after switching over a year ago.

I would love even more website creation tools but I also recognize that with more complexity, it might go beyond my capability to use these new tools.

Ximena

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

Areas for Improvement

Overall, it has been an okay experience. The program is good but in the 4 years I have been paying I have only had 1 prospective client become a client and completed a project. I think that the idea is to pay more to get more areas but so far, I have not been able to the money I have invested in Houzz.

I like that the program is easy to use. [sensitive content hidden], my sales rep has made all the difference and always convinces me to keep renewing the membership. She is very prompt to reply all of my questions.

I feel that most of the clients are not serious about their projects. It bothers me that I take the time to reply to their inquiry and they do not even acknowledge it. When I call sometimes, they act surprised. It would be great to ask the prospective client how serious or if they are just searching for ideas.I have met with several prospective clients, and I feel they just wanted my ideas and then hired a contractor to implement them.I would like a better program to draw and present to clients with a better selection of furnishings. The design program only has a limited selection of furnishings. It could be more user friendly.Calls:I do not pick-up unknown numbers, it would be ideal that if a Houzz Rep is calling because they have a match on the phone, that the id says Houzz says HOUZZ, so I know to pick it up.

Ange

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

One Stop Design Business Management

My experience has being great, I started using Houzz more as a marketing tool, but as I discover the massive amount of tools it provides, I run my entire business from it.

I have being a user since I open my studio 4 years ago. Over the years I have being very surprised many times as they keep making the workflow more intuitive and keep adding features that make my work much more easier. I can definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their design management and client communication tools. I am sure once you use it you hardly would want to use anything else.

Houzz continues to improve constantly, so I have the good feeling they they will address some glitches that come here and there.
I am not super fan of their calendar appointment integration, I think there is a lot of room for improvement there, it isn't reliable, luckily I add my other booking links to my Houzz templates to overcome this.. and it works for me

QuickBooks Enterprise

Antwort von Houzz

Thanks for the feedback Ange! Please do reach out so we can hear your feedback on the calendar appointment integration - we would appreciate your input very much - Chloe

Beantwortet am 28.3.2024
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Beware of predatory business practices

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone and would warn anyone interested in evaluating the trial to be very wary of the predatory business policies. They have no interest in providing any leniency to errors and will continue to bill you for up to 12 months after requesting a cancellation.

From a software perspective the platform seems fine. We evaluated it for use but decided not to proceed with a purchase. Unfortunately, due to an administrative oversight, we failed to cancel the free trial and have been being billed for the past 12 months for a product that we neither used, needed nor wanted. After attempting to contact the company - they refused to process any refund or cancel the subscription. So they continue to bill us. As a small business this is a non-trivial expense. Very unethical business practice.

Houzz pro has demonstrated deplorable & predatory business practices. While we respect their prerogative to adhere to every letter of their trial policy - we find their practice to be extremely unethical. After contacting them to inform them that there was an oversight in the cancellation of the subscription - they refused to stop billing us for the product, even though we never used it beyond the trial date. We are a small business and this is not a trivial expense. As a business, they certainly have the ability to practice ethically and cancel subscriptions in the cases of administrative oversight, given evidence that the product was never used beyond the trial date. Throwing their hands in the air and pointing to the policy as though they are powerless to do anything is extremely disappointing. Even if they kept the payments for the first few months of the oversight and then canceled the subscription, that would have been acceptable.

Antwort von Houzz

Michael - this is absolutely not the experience we want you to have - we are happy to make this right - please contact me - sending you my info - Chloe Siegmann

Beantwortet am 10.4.2024
Gustavo
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

Pearl Remodeling

We think Houzz Pro is rapidly evolving and we believe it can beat the level of service that Yelp or other local listings have to offer.

Our company likes the analytical information, lead generation information, and the profile settings given to us. The information we receive is valuable such as addresses, phone numbers, project information, and metrics we can use to create strategies for our company.

Although we do receive valuable information, we wish it was easier to download it into a pdf or an excel document. Additionally, we wish the layout of the incoming leads was organized a different way so we can easily see information quickly or sort leads by month, project types, and etc.

We wish we could obtain emails of the leads we receive to build an email list. The ultimate dream would be for Houzz to connect to our CRM program Builder's Trend.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi, Gustavo, thanks for the detailed review and feedback! Houzz Pro itself has extensive CRM capabilities that meet a lot of the needs you're looking for! Your customer success manager can walk you through those capabilities, and we hope you'll agree they'll exceed your expectations.

Beantwortet am 25.8.2021
Alisa

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Houzz Pro - Makes Running My Small Design Firm Easier!

I love working with my Houzz Associate! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most helpful representative I've ever had since the early days of using Houzz. With the new changes that come through every month, he takes the time to help me take full advantage of my membership!

I love the image integration of Houzz Pro and the referral system improvements. I now have more specific client leads that are closer to who we remodel for. Houzz Ideabooks are our favorite tool, but we have also been early adopters of both Houzz and Ivy and their client proposal/invoicing program. I am looking forward to more developments of the merger of the two companies.

When Houzz makes a development change it isn't always for the good of the users. However, when I speak to my Houzz Associate directly, they will walk through my concern and take it back to tech support if something that I found critical changed and find a work around or have it come back.

Antwort von Houzz

Thank you for providing your feedback, Alisa. We've worked hard to make the transition from Ivy to Houzz Pro as seamless as possible, so it's certainly gratifying to hear it's gone well for you. In addition to talking with your Success Manager, should you ever have any feedback you want to share about new updates, please feel free to do so at http://help.houzz.com.

Beantwortet am 14.7.2021
Martin

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

We Seem To Be Getting There, New Experience And All!

It is good for an Interior Design firm to have software that tracks projects and incorporates purchase orders into invoices. As well as accounting and time billing.

I was a longstanding customer with Ivy before Houzz and "the new experience."The transition was easy as well as the learning curb.The library, with the clipper and descriptions built in, has always been a great assist with multiple projects going. It's good for our inter-office to have invoices and purchase orders with pictures of the products on each document. Clients also appreciate the images on their invoices, especially if they are ongoing customers and sometimes don't remember what was ordered. Plus, the client dashboard is a good client relations tool.

As stated, I was a longtime customer of Ivy and loved every functionality it offered. Although the software transition from Ivy to Houzz merged very well, I have had some challenges with the new appearance and navigation through all the parts. We have been managing, and then Houzz presented the "new experience." All of our templates were changed. We have had to learn new ways of inputting products while setting up new templates for us and the new look. All of these changes have been time-consuming.

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Buyer Beware

Our overall experience was good right up to the point where our Administrative email was hacked. We reported the breach immediately and expected HouzzPro to help us reset our account. They clear are not prepared for internet fraud issues. This is dumbfounding since they were handling all of our client invoicing and payments. Their response was there was no one we can talk to, for the quickest response go to our web site and request help there. After doing this, we were informed that they notified the email address associated with the account and they did not give permission to make any changes!!!! Bear in mind we have an assigned rep who signed us up and know who we are. As incredulous as this sounds, this went on for over a week and then we received a notice form our bank we were over drawn. After opening our account, the hackers used the bank account information to make withdrawal requests for over $16000.00 This all started on the 5th of June. Today is June 20th and we still do not have our account back, we had to shut down our checking account, and today one of our clients saw a fictitious invoice on their dashboard. DO NOT TRUST THIS ORGANIZATION WITH YOUR BANK INFORMATION. IT IS NOT SECURE!

They provided business leads and client invoicing.

They are not equipped to handle internet fraud and can not protect their subscribers confidential bank information.

Jessica
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.8.2021

Beware of HOUZZ

Once we were signed up and locked into a contract we received a few leads and it was working for a couple years but then Houzz started tagging their own products in our curated design photos (which once you upload them to the site they have the rights to them). After many conversations with our ever changing account reps they finally removed their tags and now suggest their products at the bottom of the page. We cancelled our Houzz Pro account and have actually gotten more leads now that we no longer pay. We also signed up to use Ivy, an accounting program that they acquired and have had just as many problems. There is absolutely no support and we can't get ahold of anyone for days. We are behind frustrated with this company and would never recommend them to other designers.

We signed up to use Houzz Pro in 2013. It was sold to us as a platform that would help drive potential clients to our Houzz page where we could upload photos and clients could leave reviews. We were able to select our targeted locations and criteria for potential clients.

They sell you on leads and traffic and it happens for awhile but then it dwindles down and you are left paying an arm and a leg for no leads. They also tag their own products in your photos. Their support reps change constantly and no one seems to be able to help.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi, Jessica, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience with Houzz Pro. Since your time with us, we've made great strides in improving our lead program, training and supporting incredible client success managers, and expanding our accounting capabilities with features like a Quickbooks integration. If you're still using Ivy, we would love another opportunity to show you how Houzz Pro has improved and upgrade your experience.

Beantwortet am 21.9.2021