AdvancedMD EHR Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über AdvancedMD EHR

AdvancedMD ist eine einheitliche Suite mit Softwarelösungen für Organisationen in den Bereichen psychische Gesundheit, Physiotherapie und Gesundheitswesen sowie für unabhängige Arztpraxen. Zu den Funktionen gehören Praxismanagemen...

3,3
3,5
3,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu AdvancedMD EHR durchsuchen

453 von 453 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

AdvancedMD is an integral software in our practice

The best feature for me personally is the ability to work on my iPhone and iPad. I am extremely busy and not always able to sit at my desktop to work so this feature is crucial for me.

It was a bit difficult to learn how to customize templates the way I prefer but once you get the hang of it, it's fairly easy to work with.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Highly Customizable EHR

I really like the software and the providers I work with do too. It just takes time to ramp up.

I love how customizable the software is. It works for any specialty. This makes it great when working with multispecialty practices that require a lot of different features for each provider. There are many ways to do the same thing so the flow can also be customized.

Since it is a blank slate this can be intimidating for a lot of providers and it is hours of work to get perfected. It is expensive for AMD to build the templates so it falls on the staff. The prebuilt templates are not great. Learning the software is really difficult and I only know a handful of providers that can utilize the custom features. However, once it is set up it is fabulous. Investing time in the software is what is going to make it amazing.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

STAY AWAY FROM ADVANCED MD

TERRIBLE. Just don't even look at this software. There are several other medical record systems out there that work better and are far less expensive. I regret I didn't change over to one of them but it would have been an incredible hassle to do so, especially when you have very limited staff and set up is so time consuming.

That I'm retiring and don't have to deal with it anymore. I selected it becasue I'm visually impaired and for he most part it is easy to see. That's all i like about it. I wish I have chosen another system years ago.

Gouging for every add on. It could cost over $1,000 monthly with any bells and whistles added. Basic service was %730. i actually had a customner service rep hang up on me at 7PM. The have a few good people, and with the Javascript errors and other issues we've had they keep busy.. Long waits on the phone are the rule. They may take days to resolve an issue. No autosave or other means of recovering lost/ acicdentally deleted notes- and it isn't difficult to delete your work- and the customer ttraining is not that helpful. i have to design all my own templates. The sysrem, as I'm writibng this, is down for unknown reasons and of course, they're closed after 7PM central time. wE HAD lots OF PROBLEMS SCANNING IN labs, reports, etc. Every lab interface costs $40 a month. Telemed costs $130 a month. And, the gouges go on and on. i'm fed up and closing my office and they want $3,500 to download my data to disk. I'm a solo practitioner and don't have that much data to download. I'm hiring an IT guy to do it for a tiny fraction of their chartge.

Die besten Alternativen zu AdvancedMD EHR

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

My review

Very good

That it can be customized -- to a point -- to my practice.

Many things can not be added or changed unless done through the company -- and if it is not on their list of changes it may never happen. It is also not as intuitive to use as one would hope.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

athenaOne

Warum AdvancedMD EHR gewählt wurde

NextGen was extremely expensive and required FTEs just to run it. It was gangly and eventually was costing us more than it was helping us.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AdvancedMD EHR

Cost.
Nisar

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Very Frustrated with Every New Releases errors / system outage.

Very frustrated from last year.
As total system not available for over 24/48 hours or few hours.

Help desk doing its job but those folks do not have all the answers or solutions for system failure.

Sad part non of the Management or concern department ever contacted or written to explain what had gone wrong.

We need explanation for Confidence in the Software / Technology and the team behind it.

Is a very good software but with growth AdvancedMD is losing its focus.

We have spent countless hours over the pasts 2 months trying to tech support for repeated software issues, and brown outs. Despite hours of lost productivity, and revenue, we have maintained a consistent effort to work with your team, and software. Despite this - we are continuing to a see decline in software functionality, and as a result are seeing massive impacts on our day to day operations and revenue. This is unacceptable. The basic premise of our contractual agreement with you, is that we should be receiving at least basic connectivity for the thousands of dollars we pay you. monthly.

its been a norm every month either system or some function not available after a patch or release. Speed degradation is common complain.
Our Practice, and patients and staff suffer as a result, and we lost lot our reputation with Patients and big financial lose for practice.

Antwort von AdvancedMD

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I would love to help dig into this further. My email address is [email protected] , please reach out there so I can locate your account and see what I can do.

Beantwortet am 12.2.2024
Brandy

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Worst Ever

Worse EHR I have ever used

Nothing the service, training, functionality, cost , and use worst I have ever used with a EMR

Advancemd is far from Advance. They do not have good trainers. The trainers didn't even understand the system. And definitely don't contact help desk cause they know even less. I never got my old patients records sent to their system because the person who should do it just didn't kept asking the same questions we answered from the beginning of service for over 5 months. Then when I attempted to cancel no one responded to my emails then when they did it was 10 days after I sent the email when I would have put me at the end of the month I canceled. So because they waited to respond they decided to charge me another month of service. I tried speaking to Two lower level managers who did nothing but ignore emails or just didn't listen. Their names [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Don't expect anything but unprofessional behavior. I called corporate and to speak to upper management , well let's just say I'm still waiting for a return call. I asked them to not charge our office credit card I would pay a different method for my final payment they definitely charged it so don't expect your privacy or bank account to be respected. All features were hard to use or find.

Libro
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

Angie is Amazing!!!

Advanced MD has helped our Wellness Center achieve it's streamiling and financial goals since it was implemented. When I became the manager here, implementing Advanced MD was one of my first projects and it turned out to be my most crucial. Our practice wouldn't be in the great place we are today without implementing Advanced MD.

Easy to implement, easy to use and our sales rep, [sensitive content hidden], has helped us tremendously through the entire process! We continue to find ways to leverage Advanced MD to help our practice and Angie is just a phone call away to help us do that at a price that fits nicely into our budget.

Need improvements on reporting, other than that, functionality is everything we need.

Antwort von AdvancedMD

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review.

Beantwortet am 11.1.2024
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

A Decent All-Around Documentation Tool

Overall, it worked fairly well for what we needed from it, and was more user-friendly than a couple programs I used in the past (whose names I can't recall). On the other hand, software bugs were common, and were harmful to productivity. Customer support was relatively helpful when needed.

Every employee can use the same program, including both medical and counseling personnel. This integration means everyone can reference notes as needed from both sides. The note templates (text fields, drop-down lists, tabs) can also be changed by administrators as needed and as preferred, so if, say, a counseling assessment is found to likely benefit from new questions, those can be added as new text fields.

In constant daily use, bugs were common. Sometimes AdvancedMD wouldn't play nicely with Chrome, and the cache and cookies had to be reset. Other times, a note that may have been started while online wouldn't be savable if the internet went off then back on. The settings and personalization for users could be difficult to find, understand, or to make certain organizing oe aesthetic changes that would helpful.

Kim

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

Billed forever

Not designed for solo practitioner. Some of the med record design folks were inexperienced and rude

Relatively easy to learn , integrated well with escripts/billing

6 months after retirement, they keep billing me after multiple calls. The files you must retain after coding are almost useless

Antwort von AdvancedMD

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. I would love to help resolve the billing issue that you're having after retirement. My email is [email protected]. Please reach out to me there so I can locate your account and help resolve the issue.

Adam

Beantwortet am 12.2.2024

Bewertet am 18.11.2023

AdvancedMD EHR

I have found that this EHR excels for patient scheduling

There are better EMR for patient charting

Antwort von AdvancedMD

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Beantwortet am 28.11.2023
Karen

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Do NOT Use!!

The most horrific experience ever! Worst part is their contract has limits to their liability so even though their breach in contract resulted in over $630,000 in contractually adjusted charges for surgeries and another $300k in E/M collections, they only are responsible for paying $9k in both actual and punitive damages.

That we stopped using them and switched to Athena.

They did not bill the insurance. Their team wrote off the claims without an attempt at billing the insurance company. When it was discovered, they then directly billed patients and sent soft collection letters without billing insurance again. Wrote off claims withOUT authorization.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

EpicCare und athenaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AdvancedMD EHR

seemed like it would have better functionality for my specialty, but it didn’t
Brittany
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Awful experience

I like Nuemd and I thought this would be an easy transition; however the service is NOT the same and much worse.

Transfering to Advamced MD was the worst decision I made. I had countless issues with the billing department and patient statements are ALWAYS wrong. I had to do double the work just to correct the mistakes Advanced MD created. Patients would call upset because they were getting statements in the mail stating they had balances, when in fact AdVanced MD was not posted EOB's correctly. Now I am stuck with paying thousands of dollars every month with a company that causes me more issues, which requires more time.

Cindy

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Poor training from day one!

About to lose my business - nobody would listen except Customer Care. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team were the only ones who would listen and help. Customer Care is amazing. Sad that I was promised so many things and didn't get what was promised.

When I was "sold" on this software, I was promised 11 hours of training. I was so excited about the features that it offered. I was on the phone for over 2 hours with the tutorial. The salesman was excellent in selling this software and I was so hopeful that it would be beneficial to me and my practice. I was promised that it would be up and running withing 4-6 weeks. It was told that billing would begin ASAP and that revenue would be flowing into the practice.
I have over 100 superbills saved up for the launch date. I was excited that the first 2 months would be free of charge and that the next 2 billing cycles would be at a reduced rate.

After the sale was complete - I was given a training specialist who spent at the most - 1.5 hours with training. It took a few weeks to even get him to call and help set up AdvancedMD. After he set us up, it was another couple of weeks before we heard back from him. From the time I signed the contract - it was 6 weeks before we went live, then the 11 hours of training never happened. My first 2 "free months" came and went and there wasn't a single claim being worked. The trainer from that point on literally WASTED my time and money as she would call to "introduce" herself on a 3-4 minute phone call. It was another 2 weeks before she called again. What a waste of money for my staff to plan on 1 hour training and only receive 4 min. Her trainings were inadequate, she didn't know the system, and I didn't have proper training to even know what questions to ask her.
My extreme disappointment in the set-up and training has been a HUGE factor for my business. I am in crisis mode with this billing company and nobody seems to care. If it weren't for customer care, I would be in such a mess that I wouldn't have a single dollar. The first billing cycle was on month #3. I owed $500 and hadn't even collected $200 at that time. The next month rolled around and I still hadn't collected more than $400, yet I owed another $500. Accounting billed me $1500 and automatically took it out of my account.
I don't know what is going on with AdvancedMD, but I am desperate for help

Carrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.1.2022

Over-engineered, Underwhelming

Our overall experience has been pretty terrible. Though there are very friendly staff on occasion who try really hard to solve our issues, the training/implementation was criminally subpar and the bait and switch really set our practice back by about a year in terms of growth. We will never be able to get that time back, unfortunately, and are relieved to have moved forward with a company that has visited us onsite and is doing the legwork of tailoring their EHR to our needs.

More robust billing features than other EMRs; the ability to charge credit cards on file at the end of the day.

Pop ups; nothing is intuitive at all; horrific training/implementation experience; literally no discovery was completed and our demo key was an ObGyn clinic setup when we are a counseling/psychiatric practice; bait and switch with about 50% of the promised features costing a LOT extra if you actually want meaningful reports; reports that are included in regular subscription are absolutely useless; incredibly glitchy- our prescribers cannot e-prescribe on an almost-weekly basis and it requires one of them to cancel patients to make the call to AMD since only someone with prescribing abilities is able to talk to the support staff and show them what is happening; correcting wrong copays takes literally hours to do since AMD overcomplicates the process for updating this with an ERA. This system really requires that you have the infrastructure of about 10-20 admin support staff to manage all the features. It is not ideal for a behavioral health practice at all. We are walking away after just under 12 months and have switched to a new EHR that is a fraction of the price but designed for behavioral health. Our aging report quadrupled since being with AMD.

Riaz

Bewertet am 10.3.2018

Do not rrecommend

Templates are good. there is not much good to talk about. Any thing good is neutralized by amount of problems.

I am a physician that keep loosing my nosed when my medical assistant or front office go in to chart at same time save the chart before me. It also happens when some scans a documents and faxes a prescription on my behalf.
I have the RCM contract. EHR is Ok to use.. But they have multiple unscheduled maintenance during night time. Scheduled maintenance is only for 15 minutes and is very occasional. Unscheduled maintenance is very common and last hours. When you call them they make lot of excuses.
Billers are inexperienced. Lack knowledge of local insurance and Medicaid requirement. I have complained to them multiple times that they cannot bill medicaid clients for unpaid balances but still they keep mailing them statements. It is more than a year and they continue to bill my Medicaid patients.
Very bad on follow up after filing claims. My claims have gone past 95 days filing deadline without any update from advanced. You have to open a case with concerns that there is no claim on file with insurance and it already past filing dead line. Then they will file the claim and claim gets denied. Then we open case again to request them to appeals. They file the appeal and appeal gets denied and you lost your money.
They also do not apply payment correctly and you request them to fix the errors , they will not respond.
AdvancedMd does not take responsibility for claims being denied for going past deadlines. If you complain they do not respond to your emails.

Amy

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Great Service, Feature Rich, Excellent Results

We have been customers for over 12 years and I have never found a product that offers as many features, better customer service, and overall return on investment. It has allowed our business to scale efficiently from day one, and provided us with a vehicle for cutting edge features, at a price that made sense for our business every step of the way.

The cloud based platform allows for very flexible use and collaboration between users and locations. There are many features offered and added each year, keeping up with the latest advances, efficiencies and automations. The workflows are well thought out, both from a clinical perspective, as well as the administrative and accounting workflows. Level of customization for reporting is unparalleled outside of building your own report servers. Customer service has remained consistently outstanding for over 12 years, with an emphasis and focus on the user experience. I've never seen help files that are as robust and updated as consistently, and the phone support is consistently awesome. Friendly people, user friendly product, great value for the price.

There are still specific areas that do not allow full customization.

Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

Occupational Therapists DO NOT USE

AFTER I signed a one year contract, my Implementation Trainer revealed she was a specialist in mental health. There was NO specialist in THERAPY. There were NO Occupational Therapy templates I could modify. I was told I could PAY MORE for someone else in another department to create all the templates I was promised and shown. The sales manager talked with me after several weeks and AGREED they could not and did not meet my needs. However, there has been ZERO communication after that. No return calls, no return emails. I continue to be charged monthly for a very expensive service I can not access. The unprofessional operation of such a large company is surprising and unethical. It is a breach if contract-yet I have not been released. The negative impact on my start-up company had been DEVASTATING, yet I can not get a response. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ADVANCED MD unless you are well established and not Occupational Therapy. I don't trust anything they say, as there is no follow up or consistently.

Has everything for most medical practices. Integrated billing.

The software is great for software technicians and highly skilled medical office staff. However, it is NOT good for therapists. I was promised software that would have OT templates I could modify to meet my needs. I was shown examples of this. I was given a sob story of how they would hold my hand through the whole process. Unfortunately, the really was extremely different! There was no software to meet my needs. The creation of forms requires a degree in coding.

Linda

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Advanced MD is adequate

It was better in some ways for us (pediatrics) than our previous software. So far I have not found a great pediatric practice management software application.

It's pretty easy to learn. They have many videos and their tech support is pretty good. They do not outsource support which was important in choosing this software.

Most of the time it's very slow. We don't use the EHR part and only the practice management side so I don't know if that would make a difference.

Shannan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

Great Experience, Fantastic Support

Any time I have had an issue or a question on how to make something work for our needs the support personnel at Advanced MD / EHR have stayed on the phone and walked me through my question until I understood everything, they would then even make suggestions on how to make it more efficient. They always seem to go the extra mile every time you need them. The whole system from the support team to the software is easy to use and very multi-functional.

More detailed Advanced MD manual with step by step instruction on how to do things with out calling support, for example the exclusions tab in the Claims Center. It would be nice to have more detailed information as to how to fix the issues and when you need to delete and re-enter a charge after making corrections. The EHR is great as it is but having the ability to "lock" or "secure" an account completely, due to a patient requesting nothing be given out to anyone at anytime.

Melissa

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Best software yet

Generally positive, I wish the support line was available in WEST COAST time zone till 5pm or later, when questions would arise during the 1st year of implementation, and they were closed when we needed the most support.

The billing is exceptional to track payments and aging report

the telemedicine integration and lack of customer support for the clients I had. The clients had struggles navigating the online tele video conferencing and AMD did not help the clients, thereby they couldn't help me to connect with clients and visits were delayed and transitioned in sheer frustration to phone calls which were not reimbursed by the insurance. I have since quit using the tele med option and have a new platform and all my clients are happy and I am billing insurance effectively.

Shaun
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Best Medical Billing Platform

We have found the AdvancedMD billing and EHR to be the most advanced billing platform, extremely intuitive and easy to learn and use, and the training and support provided by AdvancedMD is top notch!

The platform features, functionality, and ease of use. Training and Customer Service is excellent!

There is nothing about the platform or the service that we have found to be negative. We have no complaints and have found no "cons" with AdvancedMD!

Antwort von AdvancedMD

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review.

Beantwortet am 28.11.2023
Inna

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

STAY AWAY FROM ADVANCE MD

Customer service is horrible, you would wait for 30 min for help and as result they will not help you. They will put you on hold for every question you will ask them and for my experience they rarely solve a problem same day. Prepare to spend 2 hours without result. I opened case month ago and I am not sure when Advace Md resolve my problem. It is very frustrating.

Advance Md has ONLY decent PM system which is a billing. It's very easy to navigate and use the system.

EMR system is bad. You cannot scan documents as PDF directly from EHR, the only option to scan from EHR is TIFF program. By scanning through the TIFF creates problems, such as, printing your document in a half. The only way to scan as PDF is from PM system which has many steps to do your job. Advance Md works on this problem for 2 years and still didn't accomplish anything.
Nothing is in Alphabetical order, basically you would scroll up and down, till you find the right folder.

Patty

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

Satisfied Long Standing Client

We have been a client for many years are very satisfied.

Having been a client for many years we have been through the "growing pains" with this company. Overall it has been a favorable relationship. AMD is always improving on the client experience. Initially I was not excited about the feature of having to create "online cases" for issues/questions/problems due to the concern for turnaround time. Overall this has turned into a positive experience as I no longer spend time calling the client line for support and the response time with a resolution is usually within 24 hours. Having an assigned Relationship Manager who is very attentive to my specific office needs has been extremely helpful.

All software companies have there issues AMD is no different but I cannot identify one specific area that I would deem a "con".

paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Advancedmd- Switch from Practice Fusion

It is a bit overwhelming to switch over to a product like this, but I think is well worth the effort in the long run. The support and training teams have been excellent and very responsive. They gave me a very low price /month as a solo practitioner, since I won't be using a lot of it's more advanced features.

Price point very competitive, especially for a solo practice
Combines EHR and complete Practice Management/Billing software- fully integrated with clearinghouse
Support and training are excellent and VERY comprehensive. Lots of videos to watch plus 10 hours 1:1 with a trainer. If you are a solo practitioner, it is possible to use this program yourself and not have any staff.
Mobile APP for iphone/ipad is excellent. Very easy to schedule a patient on the fly, register a new patient, etc. with an iphone.
They offer a credit card billing module that works great with co-payments.

There is a substantial learning curve. The product is well designed and very complex- what medical record/billing system isn't. I have used Medisoft for years and had Practice Fusion as a separate EHR. Combining the two should save a fair amount of money and time. Everything is in the cloud (is this better or not?). The training is extensive and very good, but there are 100's of features in this program. It is really made for an office with several MD's, nurses, front staff, etc., but you can have the program custom set up for one user and not use a lot of the features (such as check-in, check-out, auditing accounts, etc.)

oxana

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Poor quality and high price equals the worst combination.

I use this software for scheduling, billing and EHR.
It is not a good software.

Unfortunately I have nothing good to say about this software.

The app is difficult to use and slow, and quite often, there are technical difficulties when modules do not work properly.
The tech support does not know well the software, and the Sales Team and Training Team do not know or are unable to set you up with the software modules correctly.

Patient portal is difficult to use by patients, radiology results are not interfacing. The CPT codes for the labs are not updated, and as a result the lab companies are not performing the tests requested, the fax module has delays the transmission of documents by days.

MIPS billing is not efficient and horribly time consuming

Doctor's Notes templates are badly created

453 Bewertungen