RemotePC Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über RemotePC

RemotePC ist eine cloudbasierte und On-Premise-Fernzugriff-Management-Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, mit Kunden zu kommunizieren, Dateien zu übertragen und Anwendungen über verschiedene Remote-Geräte hinweg zu...

4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu RemotePC durchsuchen

518 von 518 Bewertungen
Martin
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 23.11.2023

Billig - und das sieht man leider im Support und der Funktion

Wenn es schon an der Anlage des Accounts selber mit Steuer-ID hapert, dann sollte man vorsichtig werden.
Wenn die Software nicht binnen 1-2 Stunden mit IT-Support und über Tage mit dem Hersteller-Support nicht lauffähig ist, dann ist es Bananen-Software - und sowas unterstütze ich nicht. Auch bei dem Preis nicht.

Der Preis hat mich begeistert, deshalb haben wir dieses Tool ausprobiert.

Der Account konnte nicht mit einer seit Jahren gültigen Umsatzsteuer-Identnummer angelegt werden. Hin- und her mit dem Support geschrieben, schließlich einen Workaround gefunden. Das darf nicht passieren.
Das Setup war nicht möglich, wir haben es auch mit Support nicht geschafft, eine Verbindung aufzubauen.

Antwort von IDrive

Hi, sorry to see you had issues getting started with RemotePC. Mind sending us an email at [email protected] so we can look into this and see how we can help out?

Beantwortet am 27.11.2023
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

Cheaper than the competition, with all the features I need

RemotePC is cheaper than the competition, with all the features I need.

Price: RemotePC is cheaper than the competition. I previously used another program (ZOHO Assist) but was looking for something better, but also cheaper if possible. RemotePC is cheaper, especially since I got the special discount for getting a 2-year subscription.Audio chat:I use RemotePC to hop onto computers of friends and family to help them fix things and troubleshoot. The video chat functionality is extra cool as we can can video or audio chat while I help them fix things on their computer.Good connection:I have fibre optic internet but the people I help remotely often have pretty terrible internet and yet it works perfectly.

A minor thing but I don't need the video aspect of Video chat, I just use it to chat to the person I am helping by voice. A simple audio chat feature would be cool.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Easy setup, reasonable pricing for small businesse

It was super easy to set up RemotePC on all of my computers. The cost was very reasonable for a small business with a limited budget.

So, far I haven't found a problem with any of the features.

Die besten Alternativen zu RemotePC

Rob

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Mediocre support and continuous issues

My overall experience using the tool when not running into any issues is alright, if everything was working and going to plan i was able to work as intended. Unfortunately, this is a rare occurrence for me personally. Due to the lack of EU support, we have had to wait days for an issue to get solved, sometimes even to not get an answer back till we contact support back ourselves. Because of this support and the continuous number of issues we have run into we, at the current state of the product, would not recommend it to businesses planning on using it in the EU region. I feel like the product would be a lot more useable if you have the phone support the US region does, this is why i recommend getting an EU line.

What i like about the software is the availability is has, you are technically able to do anything you have to be able to do in a remote session to be able to work normally in a remote session like; printing, file transfer and the fact you are able to launch certain apps only through RDP Connector.

What i currently do not like about RemotePC is the lack of support for people in the EU region and the number of issues we have run into. The support for people in the EU region is slim to none, the chat support is great, but they are only 1st line and are not able to perform any actual support actions other than tell you where you can get help, help you with FAQ and check the status on your support tickets. The actual support (via email and phone) is poor. We have only an hour a day where we can get proper support via phone and even then, we usually end up getting forwarded and told to wait a few business days before an issue can be resolved and that we should check our email through the week. This has cost us a lot of time and because of this we have not been able to finish the work for a client for nearly a month now. The email replies are a lot of time very minimal and sometimes we dont even get a response back for days or at all, we ask support again and get told to wait a few more days and give the team some more time. As an IT provider this is unacceptable and can cause for a loss of clients, this also causes for a company to look into other alternatives to this product. Therefore, my biggest suggestion for RemotePC is a support line for Europe or a general 5 day 24 hours a day call line.

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde

Mainly the price of the product, splashtop is a lot more expensive than RemotePC.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC

We ended up choosing RemotePC because the trial we did felt good and had all the actions we needed to supply this program to our clients. But because of the number of issues we have been having we are now in doubt of said decision again.

Antwort von IDrive

Hi, thanks for the review. Please get in touch with our support team so we can see if we can get this working properly for you. idrive.com/support

Beantwortet am 14.10.2022
Kerry
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

RemotePC - AWESOME!!!

This has been a wonderful experience, especially after dealing with TeamViewer and never getting the answer to my question. They responded, however, not to the question asked.

The ease of installation, features and easy access.

Haven't found any! The product is working great.

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Remote desktop easily

Connecting and remote connection with desktop using RemotePC is very easy and can be setup as fast as under 1 minute. I use it to solved minor problem on my colleague desktop from my workstation.

It need a strong and stable internet connection on my end and the target desktop to have a smooth connectivity.

Jordan
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Save LOADS of time with Remote PC

Very easy to use and optimizes workflow; saves me a ton of time!

The ability to access files remotely when I may have forgotten something in the field.

Truthfully, there is not one thing i dislike about Remote PC

Peter
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Great product

It enables me to remotely access my computer and transfer files with ease.
its a very cost effective tool.

none so far. i've only been using it a couple days but no complaints.

Dean
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

My Review Dean R

I used Remote PC in my previous job and now I am using it for new position. right next to desktop remote connection, this is a great product

ease of use and reliability. very easy to download and run install. no issues at all

none so far. as far as I know I did not have any problem at all.

Tony
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

RemotePC honest review

My overall experience with RemotePC has been very positive, previously used another remote desktop product but it was cost-prohibitive for my size company and wouldn't connect on occasion.

Remote desktop access was very easy to setup and use.

The mobile app still needs a little work.

Kasha
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Great Product for Remote Work

How easy it was to setup on a new computer.

I haven’t found anything I dislike about the product.

• Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

Full featured and cost effective solution to remote access.

A totally satisfied customer who rates this software as essential, reliable and simple.

Pricing is realistically based rather than 'have you over a barrel' prices from other solutions. Definitely a lot of features for the price, easy to install and straightforward to use. This puts many other solutions that cost 3 times the price to shame. Excellent product!

Honestly, it is hard to fault. I run this software on linux, windows and mac systems but one tiny thing I haven't managed to do yet is complete the installation without errors on an old Linux system. I think the system is up to date but I am still struggling. However, I have successfully installed it 1st time on another identical Linux system so I think the problem lies at my end rather than the software. No problems installing on several windows machines and macs though.

VNC Connect

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde

Teamviewer is a rip off and there autorenewal system is outrageous. Minimum 28 days notice is required or they bill you for a FULL YEAR! Dodgy tactics from that company and eye-watering prices. Customer service was appalling too.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC

More features, better mobile interface, better desktop interface, better user experience and file transfers.
Trevor
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

RemotePC

We used it to provide remote support to users at and found it to be very easy to use.

We use the remote computer management feature. The rollout was easy.

I don't like the fact that you allowed use remote desktop and then notified about a $20 fee.

UltraVNC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC

We like the fact that the 2 - Factor authentication was a feature.
Jill
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

A less expensive full featured alternative

Overall, the experience has been very positive with ease of use and deployment.

Remote access, unattended access, and the ability to move files easily have all been game changers for our small agency. It was really easy to deploy across all of our computers and it has made it a breeze to be able to log in, move files, provide real time support, and ensure that our machines are as functional and safe as possible. We had previously been using an alternative that cost more and did not deliver as good of service without some limitations. We've been super happy with the switch and aren't planning to return to our prior program.

Overall, we have been really pleased with the product and haven't found the features that we use to be lacking. However, we are a really small organization with simpler needs and I can see that larger organizations with more complex needs may find the overall product to be a bit simple for their needs.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

I'm coming back! Whoa. Teamviewer is not for me.

I didn't appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer and it was the worst experience EVER. There's no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.

It is solid, affordable, they are a decent organization.

Sometimes it seems hard for my clients to use, but I'm going to figure that out.

Adrian
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

A great tool

In general it has been great! Easy to use, easy to configure and easy to follow up. Also is very cheap and offers a lot of stuff to make your remote working even better

Is very easy to start using this tool, you don't need to be an IT expert (even your user don't need to)

Sometimes there is lag on the connection, and from time to time the screen just get black, so you have to close and open the software again (from the controller PC), but it happens rarely

Meghan

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

CPA using RemotePC with Clients

I have had a pleasant experience with RemotePC. It meets all my needs and I am happy I chose this option.

I like how easy this product is to use. I like how easy it was to set up and gain access to the computers I need access to.

I wish it was easier to downgrade plans without having to set up a new login. I tried out the free trial but did not need that large of a plan to start off our small firm with. When I went to purchase the plan I had to set up a new login with a different email to be able to get the plan I needed because it was only giving me the options for the 2 large business plans.

Splashtop und Zoho Desk

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde

I wanted a better option.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC

The pricing and options of RemotePC was better for what I needed
Field

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

RemotePC is a great product

Overall, I like the product in the short time that I have been using it.

I like the ease of use and that I did not need any customer service to get this product going.

The online access to pc is sometime slow and the resolution is not as good as the RDP.

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

It works

I've had to use this in ernest on more than one occasion to get GUI Access to a PC and its never failed me.

Having tried several alternatives like Teamviewer and Chrome/Google Remote Desktop on a cross-platform estate (Linux OSX, Windows) This actually worked with the latest versions of everything. It does so also really well over low latency 4G

The Desktop apps look a bit dated is about the worst thing I've found so far

ScreenCloud

Both had issues with Ubuntu and Fedora on my setup

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC

Cost, performance, ease of setup
Valentina

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

RemotePC - An Efficient Remote Access Solution

I've been using RemotePC for a few months now and I'm extremely satisfied with it. It makes my remote work a lot smoother and easier. I'd highly recommend it!

I love the convenience of accessing my office computer from anywhere. It's super easy to use, fast and secure. Great for remote work!

The only downside is the cost for more than one computer, but it's still worth it for the convenience it provides.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

A remote support tool

I used it to assist other teachers during remote lessons.

It is possible to use the attended access feature without any setup. It's really useful when the people on remote don't have too much computer experience.

All subscription options are paid per year. So you have to use it for at least one year. When used with file sharing, it gets slow.

Phil
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

RemotePC - Perfect for small organisation's network access

The app was straightforward to download and install, and I was able to connect to the office network from my home PC (and iPhone) in a few minutes. The price is very attractive for (say) 10 PCs - beats Teamviewer hands down. It works very well on Windows PCs. The only snag I found is how to install RemotePC on a networked Linux machine running Debian9 - the instructions are incomplete and I couldn't make it work.

Ease of set-up, security, logical GUI interface

Not able to run to run two REmotePC accounts on one Windows PC

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde

Price - RemotePC is a much better match for our small office network.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC

Features and price. RemotePC just seemed easier to buy and install.
Rich

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

Great Software, But Could Use Better Instructions

I have used RemotePC daily for the last week in support of a client. It works exactly as I would have liked it to work. In one case, the keyboard stopped working, but I quickly fixed it by disconnecting and reconnecting. I love the fact that you can use the Attended Access feature without even installing the software on my PC.

Great price. Works well. Has two modes: Unattended and Attended Access. (The latter is perfect for remote support professionals.) From a trusted company.

Better documentation or user interface needed. Two examples: First, when an entry-level user wants to enable a second person to access his PC, the software should explain that the PC user must upgrade to a Soho account. This would not only reduce confusion but should also result in more upgrades. Second, the software should do a better job of explaining what the software does in Unattended Mode. RemotePC is basically two programs in one: Unattended Access, for someone who wants to access his own PC, and Attended Access, for someone who wants other to help other people.

Dan
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Great Product. Exceptional Price.

The product has allowed our employees to be very flexible with their lives making them very happy. I know I use it just about everyday.

It is very easy to use. I can work remotely from home when I am sick or have a sick kid which helps not fall behind at work. The print from anywhere feature is a big help. The cost is super cheap.

I have yet to find a feature I don't like about this product.

Sean
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

Great product!

It’s been a good experience so far. Really can’t complain. Will definitely recommend this software to others.

The feature to price ratio is spot on. It does everything we need it to do and more. We are able to have access to all of our computers remotely at a fraction of the cost of the previous software we were using.

No cons so far. It’s working great for our purposes.

Price