Über ConvertKit

ConvertKit ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit E-Mail-Marketing, Online-Formularen, Zielseiten, Kundenengagement und mehr optimieren können. Fachleute können die Plattform nutzen, um...

4,3
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu ConvertKit durchsuchen

176 von 176 Bewertungen
Amber Rose

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Best Email Marketing Software

ConvertKit has been the best email marketing software I've used. Even though there are free products, start with ConvertKit. You'll make the switch eventually so just start here.

My favorite feature of ConvertKit is how thorough everything is. For example, there are multiple ways to accomplish your goal, which means you can chose a method that works for you and be successful. The metrics feature is amazing - you always know if your emails were received well from your subscribers. I love the ability to have a series, to test your headlines, and to understand the analytics. The BEST feature is the tagging feature. You can have multiple businesses, lists, and passions but still use ONE product. Just use the tagging feature to give your subscribers identifying tags and you can send them curated emails based on what you know about them.

I have used Aweber and Mailchimp - ConvertKit is best.

Sometimes the software can have a learning curve. There are robust features (which make the price VERY worth it), but knowing how to use everything can be challenging . There is a lot to remember. Yes, they have templates and guides and support, but it's still a bit to learn.

Olga

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

The email marketing software that will make your content shine

We have been using ConvertKit for 3.5 years now and we don’t plan on going anywhere else! If you’re looking for an email marketing platform that grows with your business and subscriber list, and that’s straightforward to use as well as efficient, then you don’t need to look any further than ConvertKit. My team and I find that it allows us to meet our goals quickly, deliver quality content, and all without overcomplicating things. Sometimes simple is best!

It’s hard to find things not to like about ConvertKit. I think one of the best things is that there is no major learning curve. You don’t have to be an expert in email marketing to understand how to use the software. Everything is pretty intuitive. And when you do have a problem figuring something out, they have amazing tutorials available as well as a very responsive and helpful customer service team. Each time I ran into an issue, it would be solved by their team in a blink of an eye. I also love that it integrates with the software we use at our company and with our clients, such as Acuity Scheduling and LeadPages. Finally, ConvertKit has all the features we need for our email marketing efforts to be a success: great segmentation, automations, and confirmation email option.

I think their reporting and their A/B testing could be more advanced. However, given they’re constantly improving things, I believe that these features will soon be improved. I will say that for the needs of small businesses and teams, what ConvertKit offers is absolutely sufficient.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Campaign Monitor, Sendinblue, Drip und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Honestly, after having tested out other software, we found that ConvertKit delivers on their promises, and that we can worry less about emails being delivered and focus on the content and conversion aspect.
Leigh

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

I don't know why people recommend this software - their generous affiliates program perhaps?

I have more problems with convertkit than anything else on my website, the source of all my issues have been convertkit!
It's cheap compared to what's out there, but there is a reason for this.
I'm now going to infusionsoft, which im sure, my commitment of their monthly priceplan will speak volumes for how poor conertkit has been.

It's easy to write emails and develop an email funnel.

the implimentation is dire, it's like a beta release all the time.
the forms aren't as responsive as they so claim, things look good on their page and then on preview, but when published, you really have to tinker with them to make them work.
Their worpdress plugin was prompting 'malware' warnings on my site with Avast, the first time I had to contact their help desk, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily tasks lists than dealing with the problem.

this eventually cleared up, I assume it may have been in Avast's hands, but this problem lasted two weeks in convertkits hands.

I then had a list of 5 questions, I recieved a response for one of them by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I then didn;t reply in a timely manner for (although he contacted me 3 days after my problems were raised!)
He then got pushy in the emails for me to deal with the problem immediate - which I couldn't do!! I was available to add things to my website 3 days before his response and had other work commitments to deal with, having just now got back to the website, 5 days after my initial problems, he decided to close the ticket to and I quote 'remove them off his daily tasks lists'
I've now raised these exact same questions again to convertkit to seek help, hopefully I won't get an automated response and have to wait another 3 days for a reply to when im busy and told they'll close the ticket again to make themselves look good.

Their customer service is diabolical and their software is sub par.

Die besten Alternativen zu ConvertKit

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

Amazing tool for Content Creators

ConvertKit is a great tool for email marketing. It does what I need it to do and let's me create attractive campings, landing pages and newsletters.

There are a lot of things to love about ConvertKit. It's easy to understand and you can get started quite quickly. The tool has good segmentation, automations, and confirmation emails. Also the email builder works really well!

The thing I like least is the pricing. If you're just starting out, the price can be a bit high depending on the amount of subscribers.

ActiveCampaign und MailerLite

Mailchimp
Stephanie

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

The best email software for bloggers and course creators

ConvertKit is your best friend if you are a course or content creator and need to manage a lot of email addresses, send weekly emails, and use automations and auto-emails for sales and marketing. I do a lot of lead magnet generation and have so many different segments of email subscribers - CK is made exactly for this. I love how simple it is, it doesn't got bogged down with email design too much, it's more about functionality and high deliverability.

I can't think of anything I don't love about ConvertKit for email. For landing page design, there's a lot of customization that's missing, but I don't use it for that primarily.

Becky
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

I highly recommend ConvertKit

Using ConvertKit has helped me grow my business by maintaining a regular email list and keeping in frequent contact with my audience. It's created sales, too, because it is the primary tool I use to sell my various courses and downloads.

This tool is fairly easy to set up and use for anyone with moderate tech skills. I love that it does only email and does it incredibly well. I can tag and segment to create highly targeted emails for any number of use cases. I couldn't run my business without an email provider this exceptional.

I don't have any big complaints about ConvertKit, but will advise that it isn't inexpensive. I think it's worth the money because of all it can do, but it is pricey for people with small budgets.

Tiarra
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Tiarra’s Convertkit Survey

Great experience!!

I love how I can easily store all of my contacts in one place. The customization, segmentation and they offer lots of other services now like products and memberships

After you surpass 1000 the pricier can get pretty expensive quickly. It might be best to then move on to an all in one platform

Michiyo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Industry-leading deliverability is true

I am happy with Convertkit. It is easy to use, and I like its landing page templates.

I have used several different e-mail marketing platforms besides Convertkit and so far, I am impressed with their deliverability. The open rate is higher with Convertkit than the ones with other platforms.

They also have blog articles, tutorial/webinars and how-to guides. Those are very helpful for people who are not familiar with e-mail marketing yet.

They have a free plan but you can not use the "Automated funnels & sequences" feature with the free plan. I wish they had more features for the free plan.

Abhiraj

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

The Best solution for your Email Magement

I love its ease of use. Love their tagging feature - you basically have just one list but every user in the list can be tagged several times. That makes the list management very easy. With the creator pro they have extra features like changing a link within a mail after we have sent it.

Nothing really. I love it! It takes time to understand terminology for a few specific things..like they have "tag's and "segments" as well as "products"...maybe would have been even simpler to just have the "tags".

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

To begin with, it was easy integration. Secondly I found using Mailchimp slightly more complex.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Feature rich

It has a ton of features, my favorite are sequences. I came from another email marketing software that was bare bones.

It's a little pricey, but it is worth it.

Simon
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Solid and improving email marketing software

Overall ConvertKit is a good solid option, but only really if you're using the paid version. The free version lacks a lot of the good features. It is priced competitively and once you learn how to use it, it's pretty user friendly. Reliability wise, I've never had a problem as far as I can recall. Customer service is pretty quick and I've even reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter and he was responsive.

When I started using ConvertKit it was a relative new entrant to the market and a competitor to the likes of MailChimp and AWeber. It was started by someone who had used other email marketing solutions and and had tried to overcome issues with these solutions. This meant for someone who was reasonably software literate it was straightforward to use and had some great features, and these have been added to as time has gone on.

There has been an update on the landing page section which meant I could no longer use one of sign-up forms, which was used multiple times over my website. Although necessary for them, it caused me as a user quite a headache to resolve. Also, if you go over a threshold of subscribers, the price goes up automatically...if you go back below the threshold you have to tell them to move you back down. The free option is not particularly great for brand new websites and on websites I have built for others, they've tended towards something like MailerLite initially.

ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, Keap und Mailchimp

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

Heard good things about ConvertKit from different sources and AWeber didn't seem as good value any more.

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Pricing and functionality on ConvertKit seemed more in line with what I needed and had recommendation for ConvertKit.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Powerful email marketing

Overall, ConvertKit is a great option for bloggers or small business owners who want to make the most of their email marketing efforts. I've used several providers over the years and ConvertKit is currently my top choice.

The automation features that involve tagging subscribers and setting up sequences allow for a lot of potential. There are many ways to deliver highly-targeted emails to your subscribers with ConvertKit.

The starting price of $29 per month is higher than most competitors. As your email list gets bigger and you move into higher-priced plans, ConvertKit's pricing is more on par with competitors, but the starting price is definitely high compared to some of the other options.

Drip, GetResponse und AWeber

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

ConverKit offered more features for segmenting and automation.

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

ConvertKit offered all of the features that I want and seemed like it would be easy enough to set up.
Amber
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Smooth and easy to use

Overall I had a wonderful experience using ConvertKit, it was just too expensive for my small operation.

I love how intuitive and easy to use ConvertKit is. There is almost no learning curve, it's very easy to understand. I was able to create an email course in half the time it took on another service.

I decided to end my account with ConvertKit because it was too expensive and complicated for my simple needs. I wish that they had a more affordable option with simpler features.

Craig
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

An exceptional email marketing platform!

In the short time I have been using converkit I have already seen growth in my mailing list. I have also found that the ease of creating automations has helped save me time!

Convertkit has incredible customer service, a unique easy to understand interface (the visual builder) and is very good value for money!

During my short time or using the product I have yet to find a negative element.

Mia
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Convertkit is my email service provider. Here's why...

Like most brand new online entrepreneurs I started off with Mailchimp which is free. As I grew my list and my marketing techniques I needed something more robust with more options to segment out my list (not really done with the free platforms). I now have so many sequences and segments that are completely automated and my list has been actively growing. ConvertKit is "customer-based" instead of "list-based" meaning that I can send emails out to specific people who have taken specific actions rather than emailing an entire list of people reglardless of their actions and losing subscribers by sending irrelevant emails to the wrong people. Each subscriber is tagged based on a link they clicked, a form they subscribed through (freebie), a purchase they made from me, and SO much more. I even have tags set up when I'm running a webinar to see who watched the whole thing, who didn't show up at all, and who watched the replay. There are just so many options.

This is not an intuitive software initially- especially if you're coming from a list-based provider like Mailchimp. There will be mistakes and there will be a learning curve. But that comes along with running a business. Luckily, the chat and email customer service is generally pretty active and helpful. I've used them a lot.

suzan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Really easy to use but a bit pricey

While using ConvertKit I found it really easy to use however I canceled my subscription due to the high price. Overall I think it's a good product but if you're on a tight budget it might not be the best product out there.

I like how everything is drag and drop, it makes it really easy to learn and use. The interface is very sleek and it's easy to find what you're looking for. The customer service is excellent too.

First of all, compared to alternatives it's expensive. Second, if you want to send more than text based emails you won't have many options. There aren't that many templates. It's better for sending plain text emails,
You have the HTML option but adding customizations is hard for people who don't want to code.

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

I read that it had the best deliverability
Shivansh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

A fast and trustworthy email marketing tool...

I first saw Pat Flynn using ConvertKit and the process really seemed very smooth to me. I started using ConvertKit and never regretted it. You feel like you're using an extraordinary tool that seems to be running on its own. Very easy to configure and send email campaigns, amazing support team, a very straightforward interface, great speed, and decent pricing.

The pricing is not the most affordable if we jump into the marketing and email marketing tool world but is actually considerable. Other than this, my only concern is with putting together the signup forms and landing pages. It's not as great as tools like ClickFunnels, Leadpages, etc., but is still better than AWeber and GetResponse (is what I feel).

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

ConvertKit = Powerful Features I Need + Simplicity I Love.

Many bloggers are overwhelmed by the technical aspects of setting up a successful email newsletter strategy.

Yup, there are a variety of email platforms out there and I have managed large lists on many of them. For my Email on Autopilot system, I strongly recommend ConvertKit.

I can tell you from a lot of firsthand experience that “putting your email on autopilot” is WAY easier with ConvertKit than anything else I’ve tried.

ConvertKit was specifically built with bloggers and small businesses in mind, unlike other platforms that either don’t have the right tools or complicate things waaaayyy too much.

I recommend ConvertKit because it has the perfect combination of the powerful features that I need and the simplicity-of-use that I love.

I wish I had a little more flexibility in creating RSS-driven emails.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Great option for growing companies

I like the flexibility and everything you can do with tagging and creating funnels. It is very affordable for growing businesses that are looking to scale.

It was complicated to set up on my own. I had to hire someone to help me. There are areas that don't autosave and I have lost content as a result.

Tyneisha
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Great Automation Email Software, But Expensive

I've been able to monetize my email list with ConvertKit and that's helped to aid in my growth.

I needed an easy to use email software that could provide automation so I signed up for ConvertKit and have been very impressed so far. My favorite thing is the layout and organization structure that allows me to compartmentalize my lists.

Even though it is very feature rich, I do find the basic plan to still be somewhat too expensive. Maybe if I had a larger list I could better justify the price.

Zephyr
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Excellent email service

I use Convertkit to manage subscribers. It’s really easy to track your subscribers and send emails and create funnels. I think Convertkit is one of the best email services out there

One of my favorite things about Convertkit is their customer service. They are always so helpful and respond super fast. They also put on a lot of webinars which is really cool. Convertkit is easy to use and has a lot of cool features that makes sending and managing emails simple. They also have a lot of customization features.

Convertkit is pretty expensive. Yes you get a lot of great features but it’s still pricey. I purchased a year long plan during a Black Friday sale and even then it’s quite pricey.

Candace
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 13.7.2019

My favorite email software

I use Convertkit to create forms to capture emails, email my list, and automate sequences in my business. I love that convertkit integrates with so many other tools for my business, such as leadpages and acuity.

Convertkit is so powerful that I am still learning its capabilities three years later. I can easily manage and grow my email list, and segmenting my audience makes it easier to send the right emails to the right people.

There can be a steep learning curve. However, help is somewhat useful.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Great features at a great price

Convertkit compiles all my email addresses for various interests. I don't know how I'd do this without an email service provider software. It helps me organize my email lists so I don't email out information to the wrong people/list.

Pricing is key with email service providers. I like how convertkit charges based on the number of subscribers you have. Also, they have the ability to get very granular and automated with your marketing campaigns using tags, forms, sequences, and automation.

Most email service provider software takes a while to learn. Learning how use convertkit took me longer than I'd like to admit, and I'm still learning how I can use it for my needs. They have training and there are consultants available, I just wish it would be a little easier to learn.

Rohit
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 25.8.2018

Simple Yet Powerful EMail Marketing Software

I have used Mailchimp, Aweber and Sendy before moving to Convertkit. The deliverability is most awesome thing about Convertkit. Having an option to setup custom domain (for sending) which they do on your behalf makes it standout. For a marketer, deliverability is the most important thing and they offer it.

Customer Support is superb. I had few issues while on-boarding like importing and setting up which they resolved quickly.

Feature-wise they recently implemented workflows and other fancy features but I was and I am happy with their offerings. Straightforward, simple and does what it says.

It's quite expensive compared to any other similar services.
Nothing much. I do simple text based broadcast, auto-respond on purchase and lead followups which do not require WYSISYG email editor. So, I am happy with it.

Jeff
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Best Marketing Software after testing many others

It is clear what is going on, which is rare in email marketing software. The best part is the email sequence page that allows you to edit all of the emails from the same spot without having to load and click around to view other emails.

One time it deleted an email I wrote. This happened because I had the same page open in two windows and I deleted an email, but it chose the wrong one to delete. Just work in one window and you will be fine.

176 Bewertungen