Über Benchmark Email

166 von 166 Bewertungen
Bruno
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

A good option, but not the best option

I provide consultancy as a freelancer for the implementation and operation of IT and marketing services for self-employed professionals and small retailers, such as lawyers, dentists and real estate agencies. In order to find a tool to use as a standard for mail marketing, I recently tested Benchmark mail, but I decided not to stick with it.

Clean, intuitive interface, user doesn't need to learn anything. Just log in and start using. For what it offers, it has a lower monthly price than competitors of the same level.

I needed customer service support and my issue took days to get answered and resolved. Furthermore, although it is possible to create campaigns, newsletters and customer journeys through automation, on other platforms this can be done in a much more intuitive way.

MailerLite, Sendinblue, Outfunnel, Mailchimp und Dashly
Laura
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Great Software!

With Benchmark I'm able to communicate with all of my clients, inform them about new deals, and work to promote my business well. Not only that, but Benchmark also provides us with valuable statistics about how our well our email was received.

This software is extremely organized and user friendly. I am able to navigate my emailed newsletters with ease and convey everything in one place.

There isn't much I don't enjoy about this product. I will admit there is a bit of a learning curve to the formatting; however, once you get the hang of it it is smooth sailing.

Ranjan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

Using Benchmark for last 8-9 years

Excellent - till a year back
Poor - since the last few months (just unacceptable)
Unless there is restoration of Benchmark used to be, we will stop using the platform

Ease of use ... pro-active helpdesk
This has been reason that we have been using the platform for so many years

There has been a serious deterioration in the quality of the platform. Delivery rates have dropped upto by about 90-95% of what it used to be. Frivolous checks have been introduced that even your helpdesk is helpless to explain. Currently the platform as good as useless for us and already we have started working parallel to other platforms where are getting similar results that we used to get using Benchmark.

All our emails through your platform is directed only to our clients or prospective clients who have signed with us to receive communication from us.

Hi Ranjan,

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. Email is a constantly evolving medium and we work hard to keep our processes up-to-date with best practices to ensure deliverability.

While I don't have the information I need to identify your account and speak to the issues at hand, if you would contact our support team via phone, chat and email, we can review your account to see where we may be able to help.

Beantwortet am 10.7.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Benchmark Email

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Used for our monthly investor updates

Great! Just annoying to have emails go to spam.

I liked how simple it was to create email groups, template emails and email campaigns. It's literally the easiest one to use and I used MailChimp for a long time before switching to Benchmark.

My emails would often go to Junk. I even "warmed up" my email, but I still had problems.

Nikita
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 14.3.2020

Loving It!

Very happy!

As a new user to emailing lists, automations, etc., benchmark has been incredibly user friendly, simple and I actually switched over from mail chimp and much prefer it!

The pricing is a little high in my opinion with Canadian exchange factored in but otherwise no complains yet!

Jaden Rose
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Easy to Use Email Marketing

I think this is a good free software to use for basic email marketing.

I liked using this email marketing software when I was just getting started. It had a free and cheap first tier account. I used the forms to integrate onto my website. I also sent out weekly emails to my list. I also used some of the "light" email automations.

In order to use more complex email automations, you have to switch over to a paid tier.

Mathew

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

simple yet powerful

benchmark provides a great WYSIWYG editor - much better than most and all of the preset templates are fully responsive. Navigation is simple, the layout is clean, and the reporting functionality is great. seamless automation mapping makes setting up automated campaigns a breeze. GREAT customer service is also a bonus.

Like most email marketing suites, it can get pricey as subscribership grows a there are lower cost alternatives available but they lack the functionality that benchmark offers. image storage is limited to 10mb without upgrading to unlimited for an additional five a month. Deliverability is ok but could be further improved but is getting better.

Antwort von Benchmark

Thanks for the review Mathew. We have worked countless hours to get the editor where it's at. It makes our day to read a comment like this :). At this time, email delivery is our top priority and we look forward to continuously improve our sending methods for best delivery to the inbox. Thank you for choosing Benchmark and for taking the time to write this review.

Beantwortet am 12.7.2018
LaToya
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Benchmark

Overall, initially Benchmark was OK. The business problem I was solving with this product was sending out email campaigns.

The feature I liked the most about Benchmark Email was the automated email campaign.

The main issue I had with Benchmark was the deliverance of my emails. For some reason, once my emails were sent out, according to the report in Benchmark, emails were not being opened. That was very strange that none of my emails were being opened.

Constant Contact
Isaac
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Great email marketing software!

We have been able to keep in touch with our customers more consistently and easily! We have been able to directly track emails sent out to segmented lists that have converted into immediate sales.

A great combination of ease of use and high functionality.

There really isn't anything I don't like about the software.

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for your great feedback.

We're glad to know Benchmark has helped you convert your communication into immediate sales.

Fatima
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

My Experience with Benchmark Email.

Easy to use. Uncomplicated. Great customer support. Great value.
Great tool for managing mass emailing, client lists, sign up forms, autoresponders, email campaigns and surveys.

Great tool for email marketing campaigns.
Its templates are responsive and mobile friendly.
Drag and drop option.
Offers free surveys.
Easy to incorporate social sharing.
The Editor for the email campaign is easy to use.
Its simple to use and has a free plan.

I consider Benchmar email to be one of the best Email Marketing tools. If there is something that could improve, for me would be:
The automation its not clear enough.
There isn't very much analytics on the free version.

Antwort von Benchmark

Thank you for these kind words and support! We are working hard to improve our Automation tools to have more clarity and functionality. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing Benchmark :)

Beantwortet am 5.4.2018
Marcy
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Great list management and decent email software

Benchmark helps us communicate with our clients in a way that is both easy for us to use and easy on the eyes (for clients).

Creating and using lists is very easy, especially with the new upgrades! Adding contacts to lists works well with various options. I tend to upload excel files to make new lists, very easy within Benchmark.

I do like that it's easy to merge lists -- and that the software only accepts one contact (if that contact is already on the merge to list).

Somewhat easy to use when creating emails -- selecting blocks and design [but the source code isn't as easy to decipher and use (my commands do not seem to "take").] Using attachments and links and media is pretty easy as well.

The reports (opens, click thrus etc) are very good! [However with the new interface, it's not as easy to back-track to the original Email Report (I find myself having to choose again from the report list).]

I don't really like that I can't "re-send" emails on my own schedule (not have to wait 1 week after last send).

Also, emails from Benchmark DO get caught up in Junk Spam Trash Promotions folders of recipients and we do need to remind them (often) to check for their email.

Also, when "copying" an email to use and re-name as a new email, I do not like that the software selects the "old" contact list to also mail to -- I've mistakenly sent emails to old contact lists and that was not a good thing in my situation.

Hello Marcy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and let us know about your concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Easy to use and scalable

Email marketing , small business

Easy to use and very practical, code, 3th parts options, partnert programs

Sometimes emails go to spam and reports dont show exactly what happened

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Benchmark Email

Price and technical support

Hello,

Thanks for your review. Please let us know what you need to see on your reports. We're always improving our features.

Mohammed
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Email feedback from

Average

Good for normal email campaign and good that BM has inbuilt list of unsubscribe and invalid contats

Not at all suitable for heavy automation no form for opt out like mail chimp offer

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for the feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and ask us about our Manage Subscription form and share with us other concerns you may have.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

We have been using it for a long time

This software is practical to use in a daily v

The e-mail sender is always changing so the receiver can not record the e-mail address in is non spam list.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, please chat with us, we'd love to assist you on the email sender matter.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Looks professional and easy to use

Good. I like the software.

Looks very professional and designs are gorgeous, giving a high-end and legitimate look for our company. I was also surprised and how easy and intuitive everything is. No need to sit through a training when you can figure everything out on your own, quickly. I especially like the free version.

The upgrade for a payment plan doesn't seem worth it for what we use it for. We just need the basics, not all the other bells and whistles.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and high rating.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us, we'd love to share with you how to get the best out of your paid account.

Lynette
  • Branche: Fotografie

Great software

Benvhmark is easy to use and hreat product

Easy to use. Use the software daily and I never have a problem

Nothing. The software is great to use dsily

Hello Lynette,

Thanks for your review and high rating.

Julie
  • Branche: Großhandel

Good service but inconsistent

It’s good product for the price.

I like how easy it is to manipulate and how quickly it sends immediate messages. Scheduled messages are always on time. Very easy to use and generally quick to create messages that are effective.

Sometimes the “from” address changes even when sent from the same account. Also, sometimes the messages don’t appear like the samples to the same email platform.

Hello Julie,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please don't doubt in calling us whenever you have a concern.

Laura
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Simplified E-mail Communications

We've been using it for years, with very few issues.

Generally, it's very easy to use, and very intuitive. I love the fact that I can remove the Benchmark logo so that I'm not advertising Benchmark, but promoting our company's products instead.

Once in a while, it can get quirky, and not let me set things up exactly as I'd like. In those instances, Customer Support has been helpful to resolve issues.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for the review.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

User experience

We are using benchmark for sending new product information and training announcements to all our clients and this is also helping us capture clients who are looking for more details on the program.

Precise report is generated for each email campaign which is easy to review and reflect on campaign performance

Cleaning up hard bounce emails accounts is taking long time as Benchmark doesn't have one client remove hard bounce accounts from all contact list

An option to download the report would be much appreciated as it will help us reduce manual report generation, which needs to be submitted to management every week.

Thanks for your feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and ask us about a solution for cleaning hard bounces and to export your needed report.

Bryan
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Great features, better price!

Overall, we have experienced no issues with Benchmark. Our sales team is utilizing specific templates to enhance their communications to prospective customers and our slaes flyers are getting a broader reach.

This software is easy to use and navigate through. Easy to train non-HTML users how to create simple emails.

The survey functionality is very limited within the software.

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for the feedback and high rating!

mike
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Excellent email marketing tool and possibly the best free start up package available.

It has allowed to start my email campaign with no initial outlay. For someone starting out in internet marketing this service is hard to beat.

Free to open your account and gather up to 2000 subscribers, making this service hard to beat for entrepreneurs to get started in email marketing. Very simple to use and understand.

A little more Wordpress integration would be very welcome and the selection of sign up forms is a little limited.

Antwort von Benchmark

Hello Mike! Thanks for the review. Our free account allows startups to test the waters with email marketing to prove it's success without spending a dime! In regards to Wordpress, have you tried our plugin? You can find it by searching for "Benchmark Email Lite" in Wordpress. If you would like to see improvements on the plugin, please don't hesitate to reach out with your suggestions. We'd love to hear your ideas.

Beantwortet am 10.7.2018
Kara
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Benchmark Email for small business

Very easy to use, especially to take a previous email and update with current content.

Sometimes graphics/image restrictions can alter your images.

Hello Kara,

Thank you for your feedback.

Images are a big part of Email Marketing campaigns, we're working on always providing the best experience. Let us know when these restrictions are affecting you.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great Email list server

great

Easy for me to set up emails to my membership, the schedule feature is great

There are some people who get blocked, I wish there was a better way to fix the bounce problems

Hello John,

Thanks for your feedback.

Chat with us about the bounce problems, we'd like to offer you a solution if possible.

Ariana
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Benchmark

Communication with potential clients

price - ability to update email addresses without them being cleaned.

difficulty - basic functions are not here. Webforms often incorrectly format

Hello Ariana,

Thanks for your review.

Please chat with us and let us know about your concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.

Zen
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Benchmark Email Review

I have been using benchmark pretty frequently, and (for the most part) am very satisfied with the quality of its performance.

It makes sending bulk emails out very easy (which I guess is the point).
It additionally gives me details of what is happening to my email after I send it,
which I enjoy looking at.

I'd say sometimes when editing an email, the font etc. gets strangely muddled up.
Also, it doesn`t give me too many options to edit the background of the emails (static colors).
I wish also that we could add a contact list on top of the one previously added because usually
my lists grow as more people join the mailing list as the days progress. It would be nice to have the computer recognize which email details they already have, and just add the extra ones that are added later.

Hello Zen,

Thank you for the feedback.

We'd love to offer you an appropriate response to your concerns, please chat with us whenever you have a moment.

166 Bewertungen