Omnisend Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Omnisend

Omnisend ist eine Plattform für die Omnichannel-Marketingautomatisierung, die für wachstumsorientierte E-Commerce-Unternehmen entwickelt wurde. Omnisend ermöglicht es dir, demselben Automatisierungsworkflow mehrere Kanäle...

4,6
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Omnisend durchsuchen

716 von 716 Bewertungen
Andrei
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse

All in One Email Marketing mit Formularen, Pop-ups, Auswertungen, Mehrsprachigen Emails, hilfreicher und schneller Support, und und und...

Da fehlt mir nichts ein ehrlich gesagt...

Funktionsumfang
Chetan
Chetan

Bewertet am 4.7.2021

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Klaviyo und Drip

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.
Amandine
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Amazing, beginner-friendly email marketing software with great customer support

Awesome! Great, friendly and quick customer support, easy to use pre-made automations and templates, free course to get started, useful contacts and segment lists. I wouldn't use any other software for my email marketing!

I am a small business and I knew how important email marketing was. However, I struggled to understand how to implement it - how to create segments, how to send out relevant emails for my target audience, how to create automations, etc. It's has truly been so easy with Omnisend! First of all, they have a free course to get you started on their software and set up your first automations (welcome, abandoned cart). This course was very helpful. They have pre-made automations which was super useful for a beginner like me. I connected Omnisend to my website and with the right set up, I now have all my contacts put in segments that are relevant to their purchases and interests, which is great to send them THE email that will make them buy my products. Bonus points for their team, who is always super quick to respond to any questions you may have and is very friendly!

The only thing that I don't really care for is email templates, but it's probably because I'm a Webdesigner and I'm used to creating my own. However, you can save pre-made layouts so that's the way I do it to gain some time when I create my emails. Their automatic branding tool could be better honestly, but it's not the main aspect of the software so I don't really care that much.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

MailerLite: not enough options, not professional enough.Mailchimp: too complicated to understand, set up and use as a beginner.

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Price and overall feeling of the brand. Omnisend seemed easier to use and their team answered my questions right away before I started using their software.

Die besten Alternativen zu Omnisend

Smita
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Decent Software for email marketing

Overall it has been very positive, its one of the best email marketing software that i have seen so far.

Lot of inbuilt templates which makes it easy to create and send emails with ease.
It is easy to integrate with other applications, also when issues arise the customer support team is very helpful. The dashboard is very well designed and provides a overall picture of the status.

I don't have anything to dislike at this point. One point i would like to highlight is that the initial setup can be a little difficult for people without any IT background.

Eli
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cost effective email marketing

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Renly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Why You Need Omnisend For Marketing

With Omnisend, we have best lead management features
It makes SMS marketing easy and also features great email marketing features
The software makes online campaign management easy

We have used Omnisend successfully and no issues arising

Ellie
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Personalized Support & Ease of Use

Overall we have been very happy with our decision to switch to Omnisend. It gives us the ability to measure success of our campaigns and automations, create forms, and manage our contacts within one single platform. They are open to feedback and make platform changes accordingly.

Our account manager is very reliable, responsive, and helpful. Client Support is also very useful when needed. The platform overall is intuitive and easy to use. Omnisend is always seeking feedback and implementing changes to improve the platform, which I very much appreciate!

There are some reporting opportunities that could increase efficiency in evaluating metrics. Small features within the platform could be improved upon for a better UX, such as editing a campaign or sending a test email once it's been scheduled, scheduling automations in advance, and customizability of the new email builder.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Personica was not able to integrate with Shopify and properly track sales.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Ease of use, pricing, platform navigation.
Jo-Ann
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 29.11.2023

Best Email Marketing Tool for Shopify

Omnisend is second to none in terms of managing my email campaigns and automations. Once set up, everything just runs smoothly in the background so the majority of our marketing is on auto-pilot.

I love Omnisend. Having used it for sveeral years now, it is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Setting up automations and forms and managing email campaigns in so incredibly easy.

The email campaigns functionality can be a bit slow to respond. The automations are great once set up, but not very intuitive and difficult to manage and copy over to new automations.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Awesome for communications

Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Great e-commerce email marketing software

Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service.

Ida
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

Super easy to use

Great user interface, I found it really easy to use - in particular the design feature.

Customer service - would be great if there was an option to speak with someone on the phone.

Joe
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

Great software with some quirks

My overall experience has been very good. My account manager is one of the best I have ever had from any service I have used. I think for the price it offers so many people a really good platform for their needs.

Omnisend is very user friendly. I believe that anyone with little knowledge of sending email campaigns will not have much of a learning curve. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things in the email builder do not have as advanced of functionally as I would like.

I think that there needs to be more customization ability in the email editor. Some competitors offer a much more robust email builder (for more advanced emails).

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Switch from Mailchimp to Bronto, then Bronto went to "end of life" forcing us to make a switch.

Price
Kimberly

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Erika
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Great email platform! Would recommend

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

Pearl

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

I recommend this to all my clients

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

GetResponse und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.
Jess
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

OmniSend, is a god send!

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Previous product was clunky and had a horrible interface.

Tatyana

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

We love Omnisend!

Love Omnisend so much!

Our favorite part is the dedicated account manager - Sydney! She is always looking for ways for us to optimize and helps with any issues that come up! I love having one person who helps us with projects rather than feeling like you are lost in a cog with many other programs/companies.

Would love more segmentation options, but software is awesome overall!One thing I would love to improve is just having a drop down for time when scheduling a campaign. The current time selector is very sensitive and easy to make a mistake on. Perhaps splitting date and time into two drop downs.

Meryam

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Omnisend is a game changer!

We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Tanya
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Easy to use, helpful support

Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

ActiveCampaign, Brevo und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The business model on send based over contact based (initially), our initial interaction with the sales staff and the willingness to work with us based on our unique needs.
Dolores

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

It has been good so far.

Forms, automation rules, creating segments

There is still some scope to make the software better for mobile devices, especially for an app that uses dark mode. Wheel of fortune could have more color themes or options to choose custom colors.

Mailchimp stopped supporting Shopify integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Cheaper than Klaviyo and offers similar features
Nick
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Best email marketing software that I've used!

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Nadia
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Works fine but still needs improvement

I think it works fine for the price.

Pricing is decent + overall basic features work fine as well. Still need a lot more interesting templates and optimizing on both mobile + desktop so so

would love to be able to speak to a person live if needed if chat gets frustrating. Also need a lot more templates

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

We have been using it for so long and we are comfortable with the format and pricing is decent
Tanya
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

Big fan of Omnisend

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.
Jonathan

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Why You Should Consider Omnisend

Omnisend lets us build our email marketing lists, automate email communications and easily design newsletters, it works very well with Shopify and while prices have increased recently it still represents good value

Great list and email design management at a price that is more than competitive compared to some of the other big players in this area. The customer service is also very good

WE have 3 ecommerce stores in different territories - when creating automations and emails it should be easier to copy existing flows and templates from one store account to another - it often feels like this was forgotten in the original build of the software. THe ability add short videos into emails would be good to

Emre
Emre
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

Positive experience results

As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

716 Bewertungen