Emerge Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Emerge

Mit den technologiegestützten Diensten für Hintergrundprüfungen von Intelifi erhalten Arbeitgeber Zugriff auf DMV-Datensätze (Department of Motor Vehicles), Beschäftigungshistorie, Kreditberichte und mehr. Die Dienste werden mit...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Emerge durchsuchen

30 von 30 Bewertungen
Daniela
Daniela
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Of the few software that with the first use I have fallen in love completely. It is interesting to use and the truth is that I am delighted. Its design, its colors, everything is very good.

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

We love Intelifi!!

I think most companies just want the backgrounds completed asap, which doesn't always happen and is out of your control. But the assistance from Customer Support is outstanding, and I appreciate it very much.

I like how hands on and user friendly it is. To have control is a huge comfort and piece of mind. We have worked with several Background companies, they were not hands on and things were missed. We feel confident that the results we are given are complete and accurate.

The biggest downside is human error and paying for it, but it has made us more diligent about our accuracy, so it's not that big of a downside.

Kim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

Neutral Software

We utilize Inteifi Background Checks for new hires. It has been beneficial to have this information to meet our compliance requirements for employees.

Ability to run multiple background checks.

When selecting multiple background checks, it is difficult to keep track of the different sections for each background check. I have entered information in a section and for some reason, it didn't save. When the results came back, I was missing that particular background check.

Die besten Alternativen zu Emerge

Jeff

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

will not hire without using this software

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks on all hires and find it very easy to use and and customer support is fantastic, every question is answered promptly. The LiveRunner module is definitely a plus as it allows you to reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening package. The software alerts you on hits its uncovers immediately and is always accurate, it provides so much data/info at our disposal.

Brenda
Brenda
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.4.2018

Great quality of work

Great quality of work, leaves you wanting to continue working with her. Impeccable services and very attentive with their customers, something very important to establish good relations with them, I leave with a smile on the face, is what your work leaves you.

I really do not have any complaints about this company, EMERGE Background Checks is one of the best in its field without any doubt. Excellent.

Venu
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

Would absolutely recommend to different people

It is incredibly user friendly and easy to use compared to the other softwares that I've tried.

There is nothing about this software that could be considered a con.

Frank

Outstanding Service

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks and find it very easy to use and user friendly.

The staff also is extremely helpful. Especially Errol Henry our account rep. He is always available when I am in need of assistance or just need some guidance.

We would definitely recomend.

Antwort von Intelifi

We appreciate your strong review of our software and our staff. Errol is an exceptional team member here and we recognize him for it. Thank you for the recommendation.

Deb

Bewertet am 8.4.2016

I have been please with this product.

Everything has been OK with this product. If we have a question, we receive a quick response. Everyone seems very helpful.

Antwort von Intelifi

Thanks to our licensed team of support professionals, we are able to cater to our clients needs in a timely manner. Quality of reports, and customer service have always been at the forefront of our focus. Thank you for your years of commitment with Intelifi. We look forward to an everlasting relationship with your organization.

Lee

Easy and Informative

Intelifi is definitely an extremely easy to use system. Theirs LiveRunner is definitely a plus overall, because you reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening service. The main plus is the fact that it is easy to read any hits that come up, and you know it's accurate.

Antwort von Intelifi

Thank you Exact Staff for your continued business over the years. We are thrilled for your wonderful review of our software Emerge, and our services.

Jacob

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

Emerge has tremendously assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process

Emerge has tremendously and efficiently assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process. Over the years the product has become even more responsive to our needs. Thanks you

Antwort von Intelifi

Emerge is penetrating and developing stronger ties into the healthcare staffing industry and we are happy to have hospital partners like Kedren who are finding our sofware reliable for their industry.

Mary
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Emerge check

I like that i was able to do background checks and drug test all in one area

It was a little slow . I personally feel things could have gone quicker

Aaron

Easy & Quick

I am not usually comfortable using other company softwares. But this one was easy to use and follow. I even used their EMERGE software, and had a question ... .Called them; and I was immediately connected and taken care of. Great company to work with!

Thank you Mr. Gottman

Beantwortet am 19.4.2016
Avishai

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

We dont hire anyone without using this first

I've been hiring people for 11 years...and I've had my share of disaster hires...since we've started using this software, most our problems have gone away. It's a MUST as far as I'm concerned!

Antwort von Intelifi

Intelifi appreciates your continued business over the years. thank you

Jon

Great Company for Background Checks

We were very happy with the service we received and continue to receive from Intelifi. Their employment check background services have made it quick and easy to check potential hires. They save us a lot of time and trouble. Great pricing too.
Ty!

Dara

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

Our source for screening volunteers

Intelifi has met the necessary compliance needs of the non profit industry and we are pleased with the turn around times.

Antwort von Intelifi

Our request to our clients for reviews has really paid off today. over 10 reviews today alone. thank you everyone.

Markell
Markell
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

Awesome background check experience

I would use the application again if another employer I was interested in requested it.

The ease of use was amazing. It asked question in different orders versus the companies that usually does background checks. I like that I only had to enter 7 years of past information versus 10.

Background check paperwork or computer process is a bit too long.

Bewertet am 18.4.2016

Simple, Quick & Comprehensive

Great tool, easy to navigate and understand, reliable. Very responsive and friendly staff when needed as well, thank you.

Another Healthcare review. thank you Dr. Rosen

Beantwortet am 19.4.2016
Giti

Bewertet am 25.4.2016

Great product

I use this product for my hiring needs and find it very easy to use and very effective. It is very user friendly and the results are easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Rita

Bewertet am 26.10.2016

Great Service!

Emerge background checks was great. The whole process was super easy and quick. I will definitely use them again!

Antwort von Intelifi

we appreciate the positive review from your establishment.

Beantwortet am 27.10.2016

Good for lenders

We use the service to screen background info on our borrowers. Great resource to reduce risk and insure the safety of our investors' money.

Andrea
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.12.2018

Intelifi background check review

Overall my experience with this software was spectacular! Highly recommend!

It is so easy to use! I used it when I had to check up on a prospective tenant for my condo. It gave me all the info I needed!

I don't have any cons. It was a breeze to get all the information I needed.

Yedidia

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

Very freindly and easy to use

Our company is having a great experience with this software, we would recommend it for sure to all our customers.

Joseph

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

Smooth, no hiccups. Easy to use.

All around good experience with this software and company. Used Emerge software for employment background checks.

Ali

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

easy to use and great service

so much data at my fingertip

Antwort von Intelifi

Thank you AutoManager for your many years of loyalty... And congrats on the recent expansion

Ariel

Bewertet am 20.4.2016

very easy to use. couldn't ask for a better software!

a must have for anybody or any business that is doing multiple background screenings.

30 Bewertungen